Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Yeah." Styles leaned back and browsed through channels, sighing to himself.

Alex smoothed out his uniform, he said goodbye to his friends on the bus and hopped off with his bag. He was in his Navy Seals uniform because he didn't really think to change. He gazed around quietly before walking onto campus, his combat boots making soft 'taps' on the ground as he walked. He headed into the office with a genuine smile. "Hello, I'm Alexander, I'm a bit late to school, would it be okay to ask for a little guidance to my dorm?"

She glanced nervously at Styles, her previous wonderment about the t.v forgotten. "...Are you okay?" She didn't mess up AGAIN did she? Maybe she should just leave...Lune decided to wait for his response before deciding.

jj9095 said:
Layla looked at Eros with her mouth open. "So a potion to help me to- to what? Forget my daughter? I dont get how this works. Cant I just move on like a regular person. Well I guess I am no regular person..." Layla looks at Eros. "Fine. Do it. Hurry up before I change my mind. Just make sure I don't forget about her."
"No of course not I would never;when he goes in he's going to find what exactly is stopping you from moving on that's all. But the procedure will be started on wednesday after my class"

james meets alex."yeah its this way follow me, I can lead you right there." james begins to walk towards the dorm." I can see your a seal, I was thinking about signing up but, decided against it."

Iris hears a voice and covers her whole body with only her head out of the water. She starts to freak out wondering how shes going to explain herself in the lake naked. This was NOT my brightest idea. Iris then heard that wonderful laugh that she loves oh so much and feels better. "Its okay. Its not like I expect you to be around me 24/7, we do have separate dorms." Iris looks down at herself. "Hey, jake, you should come in here with me. Or at least give me my clothes hanging on that tree." Iris smiles at Jake knowing he'll get it.

Styles pulled Lune closer to him "I'm fine." He murmured, draping his arms loosely around her.

"Yeah. I'm Alex by the way." Alex walked quietly next to James, gazing around as they walked.

jake strips down and goes in the water. "time for some late night skinny dipping, I like this idea."(shit just got good.)

She stiffened a bit, but from shock. A happy smile slowly made it's way to her face and scooted back, getting in a more comfortable position in his arms and laying her head on his shoulder. "Good," She said in a hushed voice.

Ronkaime said:
"No of course not I would never;when he goes in he's going to find what exactly is stopping you from moving on that's all. But the procedure will be started on wednesday after my class"
Layla looks at him and frowns. "Wednesday?" I'm not too sure of this... Layla starts to shake her leg again like she normally does when she gets nervous. "O-okay. Am I free to go now?"

(Hey don't forget Loki! Just aimlessly playing his flute! xD Bring them all together and go to Style's room to play truth or dare, that would be just perfect xD )

"I'm sorry but Rae isnt strong enough as he is wednesday is the soonest I can do it baby" Eros' smiles "You are free to go" He turns around in his chair facing the window "Oh and Ms.Layla I expect to see you in my advance love potions and spells class"

dakup said:
jake strips down and goes in the water. "time for some late night skinny dipping, I like this idea."(shit just got good.)
((lmao)) Iris giggles and watches as Jake strips. "Oh la la. Hun, you were holding back on me yesterday!" Layla swims a little farther back into the lake with each stroke that Jake takes to get closer to her. She makes this a little game between them until they get into the dark side of the lake.

((Time to skip time?))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
( What should i do? )
(I say you gather everyone except for those two at the lake (unless they want to join) and suggest truth or dare in Skyler's room with free wine. xD Just a suggestion of course ^^)

( What should i do? ) 

jj9095 said:
((lmao)) Iris giggles and watches as Jake strips. "Oh la la. Hun, you were holding back on me yesterday!" Layla swims a little farther back into the lake with each stroke that Jake takes to get closer to her. She makes this a little game between them until they get into the dark side of the lake.
((Time to skip time?))
xD yes time skip. 

Bree said:
(I say you gather everyone except for those two at the lake (unless they want to join) and suggest truth or dare in Skyler's room with free wine. xD Just a suggestion of course ^^)
Ya, Okay. Thanks.

Bree said:
(Hey don't forget Loki! Just aimlessly playing his flute! xD Bring them all together and go to Style's room to play truth or dare, that would be just perfect xD )
((Bree please make sure to change the colors each time one of your characters talk. Like make Loki into a red or something and you can leave your main character as the normal font and black))

jj9095 said:
((Bree please make sure to change the colors each time one of your characters talk. Like make Loki into a red or something and you can leave your main character as the normal font and black))
(I did, made him blue in the last reply with him ^^ )

Ronkaime said:
"I'm sorry but Rae isnt strong enough as he is wednesday is the soonest I can do it baby" Eros' smiles "You are free to go" He turns around in his chair facing the window "Oh and Ms.Layla I expect to see you in my advance love potions and spells class"
Layla nods and tries to run out the door when Eros says she can go. When she heard that she was part of the advanced love potions and spells class she almost tripped but walked out of the room. When she closed the door again she held on to the wall wondering what is going on in with her life. She starts walking around the school aimlessly in a constant circle and murmuring nonsense to herself. "Im not good at anything. Im not for nothing. Why would he want me in his ADVANCED love potions and spells. I cant even get a guy to love me. I have never even felt love by a guy. The only two guys I have boinked had just had an interest in me for one reason. No one likes me. How am I supposed to do a spell about something I have only felt once and she is gone?" Layla cries, still going in circles. Just like her life.  

Bree said:
((Who is gathering? Layla needs some booze at this time!))

Skyler smiled and nuzzled his head against Lunes, his hand drifting along her arm, he hummed softly, smiling lightly.

Alex sighed, "I was just promoted to LTJG."

james notices layla crying."escuse me alex." he runs over towards layla. "hey why are you crying, You know I don't like to see pretty girls cry. do you wanna talk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back