Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Huh? Oh thanks," Lune giggled, wiping it off with her pinkie and licking it. "No sense in wasting chocolate right?" She stole a raspberry from Styles and smothered it in the sweet melted candy before eating it. (Sorry!!! Had another rp AND creating Loki xD )

dakup said:
(yeah.) "well james I'm going on one of my famous adventures, you wanna come?" "nah,I'm going to hang around here and eat." jake leaves the cafe, and starts walking around. while walking around he sees kitty."Kat...Kat....KAT, hey wait up."
She turns around to see jake. " Oh hey jake, so what'cha up too?"

Styles smiled and grabbed the melted chocolate, licking it off of the wrapper, getting some chocolate on his chin in the process.

( no Kitty's all alone.. Bree BRING ME LOKI I wanna meet him! (: ))

jj9095 said:
Layla blinked twice and looked at Eros confused. "What does Rae have to do with any of this?"
"Well as you and I both know Aphrodite is more powerful than I and as the future aphrodite as well as "bonding" with you at that level I can teach Rae a love spell that will let you come to peace with your daughters passing It will require him going into your mind in order to find the memory however" Eros' face was hard and stern

((jj9095

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. Lune picked up a napkin and wiped off the chocolate, not even thinking if he had space issues or not. "We eat like pigs, huh?"

(I have james open if you want loki to join. and jj, im going to try and bring kitty to you.)

Styles smiled "Mhm." He licked his bottom lip and focused in on her face "You have a little..something.." He placed his hand on her cheek and without warning shoved chocolate in her face, laughing.

Loki smiled at himself while searching for a spot to sit. He had been late because he had to fill in for his mom in a show but he was here now. He wanted to make this place more like home so Loki had decided to play his new flute. He found a spot, sat down, and started putting his silver flute together from it's case, not bothering to see if anyone was around. Once the flute was put together, her started playing a simple melody. (There ya go Kitty! ^^) 
"Gah!" Lunetta exclaimed shoving his hands away. She stared at him in fury. "That wasn't funny! Now I'm all messy!"

Styles rolled his eyes and wiped off the chocolate with his thumb, snorting to himself and catching her gaze. His chocolate brown eyes softened slightly and he blinked, shifting before leaning back and sticking his thumb in his mouth, sucking the chocolate off.

Lune rolled her eyes, grinning. "Can't even pretend to be mad. I make a lousy actress." She stuck her tongue out at Styles. "And now we are out of chocolate cause of you. " Lunetta playfully accused, tossing a strawberry at him.

Bree said:
Loki smiled at himself while searching for a spot to sit. He had been late because he had to fill in for his mom in a show but he was here now. He wanted to make this place more like home so Loki had decided to play his new flute. He found a spot, sat down, and started putting his silver flute together from it's case, not bothering to see if anyone was around. Once the flute was put together, her started playing a simple melody. (There ya go Kitty! ^^) 
"Gah!" Lunetta exclaimed shoving his hands away. She stared at him in fury. "That wasn't funny! Now I'm all messy!"
YAY LOKI :P

Styles jumped up and caught it in his mouth. He winked and pulled out some chocolate from his pocket, making a small "Mwahaha" before running off.

Lune pouted, "Hey I want some!" She pushed her chair back, gathered some fruit, and ran after her very cute new friend, chucking pieces of fruit at him. "Share! Or you will face my wrath!"

Lune catches up to him and jumped to tackle him. "YOU SHOULD BE!" She laughed loudly.

He smirked and fell backwards with a small "Oof". He curled his arms around Lune instinctively and hesitantly pulled his arms away with an awkward laugh.

She instantly stopped laughing, frozen there for a minute before scrambling off him. Her eyes betrayed her by showing the panic she was trying so hard to keep under control. Lune took a few steps back while breathing deeply, which didn't help any what with Style's cologne. "Sorry.."

Skyler cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah. Haha." He stood up and scratched his head, flicking his eyes to Lune, he tossed her some of the chocolate, giving her a crooked smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back