Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(Sorry xD Went to the beach)

Styles thought his eyes were just about ready to bulge out of his head "YOU DON'T LIKE IT?!" He pressed his hand to his forehead and fell over.

((A great excuse! xD )) Lune laughed at Styles exaggeration, "It's...sticky. Have you ever had homemade deer jerky?" She inquired, a smirk on her mischievous face.

Styles looked spooked "Do I look like I've had homemade deer jerky?" He rolled his eyes and placed his hand on Lune's hand. "Come my little huntress, we shall feed ourselves."

She blushed a bit, "Well, I have some if you'd like to try it....Does the café have any chocolate? Haven't had that since I was eleven either." Lune's mouth watered at the thought of the sweet treat, every stress from the day vanishing with the memory of her last candy bar.

(yeah.) "well james I'm going on one of my famous adventures, you wanna come?" "nah,I'm going to hang around here and eat." jake leaves the cafe, and starts walking around. while walking around he sees kitty."Kat...Kat....KAT, hey wait up."

"Come." He said softly, dragging her over to the cafe'. He grinned and grabbed bagfuls of chocolate as well as some strawberries, raspberries and normal food to eat. He lugged the stuff over and bought it, dragging the five bags around "LETS GO EAT THIS!" He smirked and stuck his tongue out at her. "I take chocolate seriously. Goes well with wine."

Lune eyes widened at the sight of all the food, "Thanks for buying it..." Thank goodness, I didn't even bring any money, she thought. "How about we sit over there?" Lune nodded her head in the direction of an empty umbrella table overlooking the woods. Her hands were itching to get ahold of that chocolate. Who knows, maybe it really did go good with wine. She wouldn't know though, she's never had any alcohol.

Styles sat down and leaned back in his chair, he fiddled through the stuff and set a couple chocolate bars to the side. He grabbed some more and handed some to her, a bottle of grape juice poofed up next to them and he made a light smile. "I'm probably the only one that drinks. So, grape juice is the next closest thing." He handed her a cup and yawned, popping a piece of chocolate into his mouth.

Lune resisted the urge to devour the candy he handed to her and instead opened it slowly, savoring the smell. She smiled down at the grape juice then smiled at him, "Thanks. I never had any wine before so grape juice is good." She broke off a piece of chocolate and put it on her tongue, sighing contently as she chewed. It was evident she was melting along with her chocolate. "I love this stuff."

Skyler was trying hard to keep his cool as she stuck the chocolate on her tongue, making noises as she chewed. He placed his hand on his forehead, flicking his gaze elsewhere. He shifted in his chair and sighed. "Yeahhh. Grape juice is cool."

She noticed Skyler acting a bit differently than usual, even for him, and she paused in taking another bite of chocolate. "Are you alright?" Lune was worried she had done something odd or stupid since she didn't exactly interact with people very much before this school. She went through her previous actions in her head, sincerely confused.

james walks outside, goes to one of the tables with an umbrella and sits under it. waiting till it was time to go. (jack, can you bring anna over.)

Layla watches as Anna and Rae leave. "Eros... I keep thinking of my little girl, Emily. I dont want others to know but well James already knows." Layla sniffles into the tissue. "She is... was my proud and join and I really haven't had much time to grieve. It has only been 4 days..." Layla closes her eyes. "Since the accident." Layla opens her eyes, full of tears but her voice is strong. "I had her at the age of 16. At 15 I was raped. Thats why what Rae did to me shook me up a little but it wasnt exactly his fault. We are all learning." Layla looks down at her blue shoes. "I just dont know what to do. I feel lost without her and I don't have anybody here. The only guy I had left me for some other little girl."

Skyler rose his head "Oh, yeah. Fine." He made a goofy smile. He yawned and leaned back, popping another piece of chocolate in his mouth.

Lune didn't believe him and she frowned a bit to herself before smiling and taking a bite of a raspberry. "You seem tired. "

"Ah, yeah. Didn't get much sleep last night." He unwrapped the chocolate bars and grinned as he saw that they had melted. He grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate. "Ahhh~" He rose the strawberry to her lips.

Lune decided to humor him and took a bite of the chocolate covered strawberry, a bit dribbling on to her chin when she laughed around her mouthful. "Yummy," She complimented after swallowing.

((Everyone please look at the sign up sheet of GA to see the second to most recent posat I made there. Please give me feedback on what you guys think and also give me feedback if you like Brees idea))

Skyler smiled and put the raspberries on his fingers, he wiggled them around and dipped them into the chocolate. He ate each one and resisted from wiping the chocolate from her chin. "You got some chocolate on your chin."

dakup said:
(whats this about a dance.I was never informed)
((Please look at the sign up sheet posts!)) 
Iris walks around the school a little lost not exactly knowing what to do. Of course, she finds herself going to the garden. Iris lays down in the garden not caring if she gets full of dirt and for no reason that she can think of, just crys in between the many flowers.

((Ronkaime did you post back to my Layla post talking to Eros?)) 

Ronkaime said:
"Really;I forgot I thought artemis chose you so how about it wanna be my girlfriend?"
((Laylas going to be PISSED)

jj9095 said:
Layla watches as Anna and Rae leave. "Eros... I keep thinking of my little girl, Emily. I dont want others to know but well James already knows." Layla sniffles into the tissue. "She is... was my proud and join and I really haven't had much time to grieve. It has only been 4 days..." Layla closes her eyes. "Since the accident." Layla opens her eyes, full of tears but her voice is strong. "I had her at the age of 16. At 15 I was raped. Thats why what Rae did to me shook me up a little but it wasnt exactly his fault. We are all learning." Layla looks down at her blue shoes. "I just dont know what to do. I feel lost without her and I don't have anybody here. The only guy I had left me for some other little girl."
(I've got the perfect solution for this I'm excited)

"Layla I do have the solution to your problem's but it requires Rae is that Okay?" 

jj9095 said:
((Please look at the sign up sheet posts!)) 
Iris walks around the school a little lost not exactly knowing what to do. Of course, she finds herself going to the garden. Iris lays down in the garden not caring if she gets full of dirt and for no reason that she can think of, just crys in between the many flowers.
((Ronkaime did you post back to my Layla post talking to Eros?)) 

((Laylas going to be PISSED)
((I just did :P and She turned him down anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back