Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Kitty glares and walks over to him and sits down. " ugh, did you get me anything? Its okY if you didnt"

((Aw :c well hope she gets on later, if not I'm kind of at a stand still lolz but oh well))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Kitty glares and walks over to him and sits down. " ugh, did you get me anything? Its okY if you didnt"
"Of course I did!" He pulls a latte out from behind his back "for you milady"

"your welcome so.....Do you have a boyfriend?" Ash twiddled his thumbs glancing back and forth between them and kitty

((all righty imma jump in here in a bit, can anyone give me a summary of recent events?))

FroggieJay said:
((all righty imma jump in here in a bit, can anyone give me a summary of recent events?))
((We all just had our first class which ended with Athena yelling at everyone to keep the fights outside of the classroom and now most, if not all, of us are at the school's café. My character is at a bit of a stand still till Sock gets back and the only other two seem to be Witty and Ronkaime's characters))

She takes another sip of her latte. " uhm, no no i dont. "

((fantastic thnx))

A lone teenager strolled casually through the halls of the Godling Academy. He had managed to be late on his first day, and thus had missed the first class. What bad luck.

"How ironic..." the boy chuckled to himself, idly fiddling with two beautiful pearly dice in his hand.

He turned a few corners and headed for the cafe. What better place to meet new people and pass the time until next period?

She takes another sip of her latte. " uhm, no no i dont. "
"So mind dating apollo god of sun music healing and a bunch of other crap?" Ash's eye's widened "Oh wait your a virgin goddess aren't you?" He lowered his head and his voice got lower

She looks at him confused. " No im choosen by poseidon." Itty takes another sip.

jake notices the lone kid walking into the cafe. "hey you come here." jake flags him over.

She looks at him surprised. " I'm sorry but no, i hardly know anything about you. " she says as she gets up ans throws her trash away and walking away.

She looks at him surprised. " I'm sorry but no, i hardly know anything about you. " she says as she gets up ans throws her trash away and walking away.
(again? you know i'll get you eventually)

"Wait okay then how about another date?"

(( Hahah, Sorry, Sure you will)

Kitty stops then sighs. " Eh sure. i guess. "

"Why are all the poseidons such idiots but kitty's too cute to give up on" Ash went back to his room to plan his ddate

((.....I miss the people who are off, I'm no longer getting tons of alerts about replies :'c ))

(My character is kinda entwined with Styles at the moment xD I love puns and that's my only character sadly. Maybe we could come up with stuff for the dance on the sign up page though?)

(Witty and JJ asked of if we would want a dance Saturday or sunday on the sign up thread)

Bree said:
"Why are all the poseidons such idiots but kitty's too cute to give up on" Ash went back to his room to plan his ddate
Thanks i guess? ))

No i don't know what to do. 

dakup said:
(same here, wanna rp together.)
i'll take up on that offer. If you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back