Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Styles gasped "How dare you refuse me!" He took advantage of her laughing and shoved the spoon of peanut butter into her mouth, getting some on her cheek in the process. Out of impulse he rose a hand and cupped her cheek, slowly brushing off the peanut butter with his thumb, he didn't really even notice what he was doing or what she looked like, his focus on getting the peanut butter off her cheek.

Damian started to play with the straw in his cup of cola. He sighed and stared blankly at the drink. He took a sip before picking at the chipping paint on the table.

Nico smirked and laughed "You think?" he asked "Of course I would, I'd summon an army of demons on their asses." he said with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Lune's eyes went wide as her face heated up. Styles had just..just..she didn't even know what to call it! Instinctively she stepped back, like a deer ready to bolt if she needed to. It was then that she realized the spoon in her mouth. Slowly, watching Styles like he might attack her, she took it out, tasting the peanut butter but leaving most of it on the spoon. (Fight or flight instincts ^^ gotta love em)

Jack walked out and into the cafe'. He sat down across from Damian, he looked like he was going to snap. He looked horrible, emotionally drained.

Styles stared at her with wide eyes. "Shit. I'm sorry."

Bree said:
Lune's eyes went wide as her face heated up. Styles had just..just..she didn't even know what to call it! Instinctively she stepped back, like a deer ready to bolt if she needed to. It was then that she realized the spoon in her mouth. Slowly, watching Styles like he might attack her, she took it out, tasting the peanut butter but leaving most of it on the spoon. (Fight or flight instincts ^^ gotta love em)
Yup ^•^

Damian looked up at Jack with tired eyes "Hey, whats wrong? You look drained." he said and sat up. "Here." he said and handed him a cola.

Adriana laughed. She spread her arm out to gesture at the area around them, speaking in a narrative voice,"Nico, leader of the demon army, defeats his foes with the wave of his hand. His enemies quickly cower at his feet." She clung onto Nico's arm, acting out his 'enemies,'"Oh please, powerful god! Have mercy!"

"I'd love to go get lunch with you only your not gunhna make me fight domrbody sre you because last time shiettt"

Jack pushed the cola away and placed his head in the crook of his arm. He closed his eyes and sighed. "It's too much."

Nico laughed at Adri "I'm not a powerful God just yet. But I will be soon." He smiled softly and punched her shoulder playfully. Adri seemed to bring out the nicer side of him. 
Damian looked a Jack worried as he pushed the Cola away. "What is too much? This school, I have to admit I'm getting tired of it too."

She relaxed a bit, the red in her face ebbing away as she wiped off his lingering presence on her cheek. Lune took a steadying breath, "It's alright...I'm just not used to people doing that..." He just invaded her personal space and she's saying it's alright?! What's wrong with her?!

"Pff, please,"she said,"As far as I know there's no other Erebus who have to fight over the crown with, so you're a shoo-in." She bumped him with her hip, sticking her tongue at him.

The two had approached the cafe, a little seating area with umbrella tables and such (how I imagine it). She had yet to see Damien and Jack, her eyes set on where to get food. Adriana led Nico to the line.

Styles made a small smile. He took a step closer, holding out his pinky. "I pinky promise not to do it again."

Holding out his pinky for her, Lune couldn't help but smile. It was so childish and made him look even more adorable. She entwined her pinky around his. "Thank you. Oh and I don't like peanut butter."

1. jake and james make it too the cafe, and jake notices jack. "james don't look towards that table, jack is a descendent of hades, when we graduate, he will be our brother. and the one next to him is damian, his boyfriend, I never payed attention to what he said was his god..." jake became angry just looking at him "why do you look angry, did he do something?" "he treated Iris like poop."

Ronkaime said:
"I'd love to go get lunch with you only your not gunhna make me fight domrbody sre you because last time shiettt"
She looks at him " what? No i can fight my own battles." She starts running towards to cafe.

Ronkaime said:
"First of all B*iiiiiiiiiitch I didn't mean it like that you automatically took it the wrong way,you obvs still have some guilt over how people have treated you the past few years your sexuality is just as bad as mine;You think I like being attractive to literally everybody I come into contact with do you think I enjoy having people constantly throw themselves at me,and fauwing over me? Of course not that's why I came here these gods are able to resist me and I love,But apparently you couldn't. AND I used my powers unconsciously I didn't even know they were awakened until last night plus their so weak that in order for them to take affect she had to already have an attraction and a want to have sex with me" Rae let's out a huge breath after his rant "Does that answer your question Eros'"
Eros' nodded "Hmm very good now Layla,if you could be so kind as to tell me your side you will all be free to go" He smiled the warm smile that he always had 

None as of yet I'm human apparently when class starts my powers will be unlocked,but as you can see my brother' came early" He chuckled to himself "He's such an idiot"
Layla looks at Eros and trys not to break down. "Okay..." She sniffles. "I. Okay two nights ago I came to this school and the first people I met was Rae and Ash. I thought Rae and Ash were hot, hello, they're twin brothers. And I am attracted to Ash because of his personality and his fine body. Moving on. I was supposed to go on a date with Ash but then Ash and James got in a fight and afterwards Ash said he wasn't good enough for me." Layla wipes a tear off her face. "After that I was upset and I wanted to go talk to him again so I went to his room since he left,. it made sense for him to be in his room. But instead Rae was there and he opened the door only in his underwear, I mean, who opens the door in their UNDERWEAR." Layla shakes her head. "I tried looking away but then I thought how Ash would look in underwear and it got a little crazy and then I walked in thinking that I would just wait for Ash and deal with Rae. Suddenly Rae kissed my neck and I just thought of Ash and then I had this sudden urge to just take off all my clothes and Rae popped in my head and stayed. I didn't know what was going on until I got back to my dorm and smelled Rae in Annas side of the room and then I just had to tell her because I would want someone to tell me!" Layla sniffled again. "Can I please have a tissue?" Layla looks up at Eros. "And, well, Eros after this is done may I stay in here and talk to you about something? Its more personal then this." 

dakup said:
"james man,you hungry? I know I could eat something." "Yeah no breakfast, so wanna head down to the cafe?"
"Yeah, come on I know the way." jake and james start going to the cafe.
((YOU JUST LEFT IRIS HOW RUDE)) 
((Okay back to work))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She looks at him " what? No i can fight my own battles." She starts running towards to cafe.
heh you think you can beat me in a race "He runs ahead of her"

" hey!" She says between breaths. She picks up her speed so his way far behind she. Stops at the cafes doors. " Aha i win" she mocks.

"Of course you can" Eros hands layla a tissue "you two are dismissed and don't be late for my class on wednesday,I'm positive you two will love it"

Rae get's up and leaves the room in a huff

"damn stupid Eros Aphrodite is more powerful than him anyway why the hell does he get to be in charge" 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
" hey!" She says between breaths. She picks up her speed so his way far behind she. Stops at the cafes doors. " Aha i win" she mocks.
He's already inside sipping on a latte "What were you saying about winning?" he smirked and contiued to drink signaling for her to sit next to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back