Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Im back))

Layla looks at james. "Thank you james...." She looks at Poseidon. "If you dont mind sir it is a sore subject and I do not like to talk about it." Layla looks at Eros. "Annabelle just walked out... But I will go with you."

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Lunetta closed her eyes, "Without Chaos one cannot have Order. They go together. They WORK together." She opened them again, looking at the Eris's descendant. "It just takes time to learn. It's just like being a Hunter, or even a Warrior."

(I mean this whole problem, she is at the center of it, it all started when she broke the glass, and poseidon asked her what she was thinking about.)

"thank you so much for that. my first walk out. master damian." he goes after damian. "master damian you need to go back to class. what is the matter?"

Kitty smilex just alittle bit. " are you sure?" She stops rubbing her back and goes to looo at lunetta " i want thw choas to stop roo but boys will be boys and girls just like drama. Sometimes"

Nico said:
Damian stormed out of the class room not returning the rude gesture. He ran out of the building and sat at the water fountain. "F-king Eris descendant. She needs to learn not to toy with others. Hell who am I kidding, shes the Gods dammed future Eris." He stared up at the sky and sighed. He made his way back to the dorm that him and Jack shared and flopped back on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.
Damian is already in his dorm.

"Well it's hard for me to be nice to those two,"she said, gesturing at the empty desks where Damien and Jack were sitting at. She scoffed,"I can't even believe I tried during Open House."

dakup said:
(I mean this whole problem, she is at the center of it, it all started when she broke the glass, and poseidon asked her what she was thinking about.)
"thank you so much for that. my first walk out. master damian." he goes after damian. "master damian you need to go back to class. what is the matter?"
Oh hah well she is kind she back on now

"Then don't be nice. Be polite, or just ignore them. No one ever said to work with someone you have to treat them with kindness or respect. Just get the job done then ignore them." Lunetta's gaze turns sincere. "And Chaos isn't always a bad thing, nor is it disliked. In fact, I enjoy a bit of discord."

savagePEST said:
"Well it's hard for me to be nice to those two,"she said, gesturing at the empty desks where Damien and Jack were sitting at. She scoffed,"I can't even believe I tried during Open House."
She looks at the.empty desks " i dont uaslly try. Im like the girl that goes with the flow but i do love a littlw drama."

"Pff, you don't get it,"she said, not trying to sound rude to this person,"They attacked me." By saying it, she could feel the bruises on her neck. Adriana slumped in her seat, laying her head down on the desk and wrapping her arms over it.

Nico walked over to Adri "Why didn't you tell me those bastards attacked you?" he said eyes narrowed. "They put me to sleep. Dammed underworld heirs."

Lunetta sighed, "Sorry, I don't know the full details. But I say you should report them to Athena, that went too far last night. If you don't want to though, I'd suggest learning how to defend yourself." (Going bowling, be back in a few hours just pretend she wandered off after class or something)

Eros brought the three back to his office

"So why don't you 3 tell me your renditions of last night"

Eros had on a warm smile and inviting atmosphere about him that made it hard for people to refuse him

Ronkaime said:
Eros brought the three back to his office
"So why don't you 3 tell me your renditions of last night"

Eros had on a warm smile and inviting atmosphere about him that made it hard for people to refuse him
You should bring in ash. if you want ^^

Adriana showed her face to look up at Nico before down casting her eyes. "I didn't want to talk about it at the moment,"she muttered. She gave a small laugh,"I was a bit hysterical at the moment."

A look of panic crossed her features when the girl (Lunetta) mentioned reporting the two. "I don't want them to hurt me again if they found out..."she said softly, her voice wavering. She tapped her head,"Damien has the power to get into my dreams; he even said."

Ronkaime said:
Ash has no reason to be there it's about the love triangle the 3 of them are having
Ya, but my character has nothing to do. We could interact?

Nico clenched his fist and the shadows of the room got darker. "Don't worry Adri." he said quietly "I'll take care of it." he said almost deathly.

After a brief pause, Lunetta had an idea. "Maybe it's possible for us to put up shields to block powers like that? Since we aren't gods yet, our powers could still be weak."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back