Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lunetta studied the new men walking up with a blank face. Inside she was secretly rating their cuteness. She prefered the new guy introduced, Alex.

Layla looked back to see Loki touching Kittys hand. She automatically got annoyed. Even if Kitty is going on a date with MY Ash she should not be flirting with a new guy! Laylas nose flares. "Lulu, excuse me for one second please." Layla walks up to Kitty and gets right in between her and Loki. "Arent you going out on a date with Ash soon?! He is a great guy! And you should give him respect! He SHOULD be going out with me but still! You should not be flirting with this- this NEW guy that I still dont know the name of!" Layla is getting extremely angry. Ash deserves the best! And she is just NOT it!

Kitty looks to james." Hello, going to the party?" She ask shifting from one foot to another

Alex's face fell and he mumbled a low "Hera?" to James while eying the girl who was yelling at Kitty.

"oh shit, alex hold her back, she is known to get physical.I got kat."james suns over and grabs kat holding her back.

Loki blinked in surprise at the other girl's outburst. He didn't know Kitty was dating someone! "I'm sorry, it's my fault, I didn't know." Loki admitted honeslty before smiling a bit. "And my name is Loki."

Lunetta smiled as she watched Layla snap at Kitty. These people were certainly interesting.

Alex sighed and grabbed Layla by her shoulders, he was much stronger then her so he didn't look like he was struggling at the slightest.

Kitty looks at layla get exremly anoyyed. " i wasnt flirting with him. I was just saying hello and he is the one who took my hand and kissed my hand did i ask him to or provoke him to no. So dont over react over somthing stupid. As she gets held back by some boy " let go of me!" She says as she breaks lose and stompsnher feet " dont man handle me! ' what the hell! Shes only jealous of me going out with ash, shes just a drama seeker. She says in the backnof her mind, balling up her fists and clenching her teeth together

(EDIT! ) √

James being a son of zeus, has no problem holding kitty, keeping her from doing something stupid.

dakup said:
James being a son of zeus, has no problem holding kitty, keeping her from doing something stupid.
you're gonna play that card xD ))

Lunetta spoke up softly, "Can we just write this all off as a misunderstanding and get to the party? If it happens again, then you guys can fight about it."

Layla looks at the boy holding her. Moves her heel up between his legs and lets it connect to something that should never be connected together in a jigsaw puzzle. Layla clenches her teeth and walks up the steps first. She goes into the room, sees the booze, and takes a big gulp immediately. "I REALLY need to stop talking."

while on their way to the party, jake sees james holdin kitty and a new guy holding layla back."babe, I need you to stay here." jake runs over to the group. "whats going on."

Iris pretends to not have heard Jake and goes behind him. I need you to stay here? Pft. Its not like he can make a guy sink into the floor.

Loki followed in after the ladies, sending some guy with a bottle of wine a grin. "Had a cat fight out in the hall."

Recognizing the door, Luna's stomach dropped and she felt sick. She paused, debating about whether or not to go in, a frown on her lips.

Kitty stomps her feet and tears james grip from her. She runs up to the dorm grabing just the bottle and take huge gulps " Ah thays better." She says as she glares at layla.

"oh shit man down, come on lets take you upstairs, there you can heal. I told you she gets physical."

((Everyone is going up to Skylers room to get drunk and play truth or dare. On the way up there Layla overreacted and picked a fight with Kat. Everyone was holding them back. Layla kicked Alex, the new zeus guy, in the pipi and ran up the stairs to drink. Laylas having a REALLY bad day.))

Nico said:
(can someone tell me whats goin on?)
((I introduced a new character, Loki, whoever is here has decided to go to Styles' room for a party, and Lunetta and Skyler had a falling out right after their first kiss *childish pout* hope that helps though))

Bree said:
Loki followed in after the ladies, sending some guy with a bottle of wine a grin. "Had a cat fight out in the hall."
Recognizing the door, Luna's stomach dropped and she felt sick. She paused, debating about whether or not to go in, a frown on her lips.
Layla, already finishing her first bottle, grabbed her new BFF Lulu into the room. "Come on! I need you god old friend!"

(Hahahaha okay then. x3 I wonder what kinda drunk my characters would be.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back