Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Kitty looks to poseidon. " Ohh could i try!"she yells in her bubbly self and she next to Ash. " Hai ash!" She swys chippery

"im sorry master styles, but I think i'm going to have this." Poseidon drinks the water." oh sh*t, I just drank my hand, now how on earth am I going to.. WHABAAM." his hand grows back. "mister damian transformation matters in two ways, one, for movement, zeus changes into an egale and can fly anywhere in the world, second as gods, we can roam with the people that worship us, hearing the prayers of the people, or to avoid people knowing we are with them in real life." 
"you may try, but it takes a great amount of studying, and practice, to get it."

Edit! ^ 
Kitty stands up walks over to the glass of water. She lets go of her surroundings and consentrates on the glass and only the glass. She holds upbher hand and imagines the wqter is movin up and up an dup intill its in the middle of the classroom. She peeps on eye open. "How'd i do?"

Kitty goes backnto sit by ash. She takes her notebook out and starts to doodle.

"no takers, non at all, no one wants to jump up... well then lets move on." poseidon starts to teach class.

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
((Dakup thats it? Dont you have more than one class? And if you would of waited a couple more minutes I would of gotten Iris or Layla to jump in))

"Ohh. I'm a master now." He grinned cheekily at the perverted thoughts that flowed through his head. He perked up "I can make the water wine. Oh and Poseidon.." He made the 'call me' sign, grinning stupidly in the process.

Anna eyed Layla and made a rather annoyed sigh.

Jack had his head planted on his desk, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly parted open, a bit of drool snaking down his chin. And the heir of Hades was asleep.

Ash smiles at Kitty.

Rae smiles while looking at Ash.

Layla is staring at Kitty with the eyebrows together. She makes her leg shake. She hasnt even taken any notes she is completely lost in her thoughts and wants Ash back. Layla then looks at James for a sneak peak and shakes her head.

((No one is replying because you guys are moving too quickly! Im getting kind of annoyed. I havge 4 characters. Takes time to write right now AND im doing a quiz with 4 other people in my group and am trying to be involved. It happens that some people are busy. Doesnt mean you completely move on. Just WAIT like regularly! Well get there!))

((Dakup please do not stop the class because then I have to bring in Athena. Also try to get EVERYONE involved. Tomorrow I will make the bases of how a teacher should teach with Athena if I dont end up starting today at this point.))

dakup said:
"no takers, non at all, no one wants to jump up... well then lets move on." poseidon starts to teach class.
EDIT
(guys I edited it so jump it)

jj9095 said:
Ash smiles at Kitty.
Rae smiles while looking at Ash.

Layla is staring at Kitty with the eyebrows together. She makes her leg shake. She hasnt even taken any notes she is completely lost in her thoughts and wants Ash back. Layla then looks at James for a sneak peak and shakes her head.

((No one is replying because you guys are moving too quickly! Im getting kind of annoyed. I havge 4 characters. Takes time to write right now AND im doing a quiz with 4 other people in my group and am trying to be involved. It happens that some people are busy. Doesnt mean you completely move on. Just WAIT like regularly! Well get there!))
Sorry, i was juwt doodlin in my notebook.

Kitty sees ash smiling at her she blushes. And she smiles back him.

Lunetta glance-glared at Styles muttering to herself, "Oh great that's going to make his ego even bigger, "before returning her attention to the girl about to try the trick. She needed to mingle a bit more, she hardle knew anyone in this room.

dakup said:
"im sorry master styles, but I think i'm going to have this." Poseidon drinks the water." oh sh*t, I just drank my hand, now how on earth am I going to.. WHABAAM." his hand grows back. "mister damian transformation matters in two ways, one, for movement, zeus changes into an egale and can fly anywhere in the world, second as gods, we can roam with the people that worship us, hearing the prayers of the people, or to avoid people knowing we are with them in real life." 
"you may try, but it takes a great amount of studying, and practice, to get it."
(I did answer his question)

jake looks in a state os shock and awe."Iris, I agree this is amazing. imagen If I could do that"

james begins to look in amazement, "mr.poseidon sir, your saying that I could change into an eagle, I have got to try that."

jj9095 said:
Layla gets up. "Can I try?" If that little kitty girl can do it then I can too.
Im guessin laya doesnt like me. What did i do. Dx

Damian felt his eyelids droop 'Not now' he said and slowly lowered his head to the desk and fell asleep.

Nico sighed and let his hand rest on his palm. "I suppose I will try too." He huffed and stood up behind Layla. "I go after this one." he said almost in a demanding tone.

"of course mistress layla, come up to the front of the class, put your hand over the water, and concentrait." 
"ah good, just wait after this young lady, then you may try."

Jake stands up and waits behind a kid hes never meet. "i'm going to try this out."

"ah, another poseidon joins in the fun, This is good."

james starts to think about joining in.

Annabelle gazed over at James for a moment before sighing and returning to gaze boredly up at Poseidon. She rose her hand,

"Please, explain to me why we're learningthings that 1. We don't have the ability to do and 2. Won't find use for in our time as a god. Last time I checked Eros didn't have to bend water."

Styles eyed Anna and started to clap. While Jack began to snore lightlyz

[[ GAH D: ]]

Last night was horrible. Adriana had shifted back to normal just when she was finally able to relax, inwardly screaming as to not wake Iris. And if that didn't wake her up, the nightmares would have. She kept on repeating the event over and over again in her head.

When she woke up, her pillow was damp from tears. She looked up to see Iris wasn't in the room. Then she looked at the clock...

"Oh shit!"she gasped, hopping out of bed. She quickly dressed and did the other necessities before bolting out of her room.

-

"Sorry I'm late,"she breathed, out of breath as she burst into her first class,"I overslept."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back