Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(whats the class.)

poseidon walks into the classroom."sorry for the delay, seems your teacher is not here yet, I will take over for them.... so, um... do you guys know what this class is, because I have no clue. I guess I shall start teaching now, so welcome to basic transmutation, here I will teach you the basic ways of changing your shape, or your form, into anything that you can think of. Now some of you have a handle on that, but Im going to teach you to make this transformation easy." Poseidon walks over to the table and pulls out a clear glass. " now you see this glass of water?"

Nico woke up with a splitting headache and found he was in the courtyard. 'How the hell did I end up here?' he thought and put a hand to his head. He stood up and brushed the grass off his pants. Realization dawned on him as he looked up and it was day. "Oh sh*t classes!" he said and rushed off the direction of the classrooms. He rushed into the classroom and saw the class in progress and took his seat in the back of the room.

Damian woke up and yawned looking down he noticed that he was still holding Jack in his arms. He smiled softly and untangled himself from Jack and placed him next to him trying not to wake him up. He brushed his hair with this fingers and walked out the door and headed to the classroom. He walked into the class and sat down in the middle row. He looked back and saw Nico and let out a small growl before turning to face the front of the class.

Sable hummed a tune as she skipped through the hallways of the school. She was in a unusually chipper mood this morning. The Thanatos heir made her way to the class room and blinked "Sorry for being late." she said wit a frown and sat down in the front of the class and rested her chin on her hands.

Lunetta rubbed sleep out of her eyes, Seb mewing loud enouh for the next room to hear him. She sat upright, her eyes going wide, "Am I late?!" In a hurry, Lunetta quickly dressed in jeans and a tank top before fast walking to the class room. She sighed once she saw she really was late and claimed a desk near the back of the room. Great first day impression, She thought bitterly.

"get to your seats, quickly, class is insession. If you don't know what this class is, then welcome to basic transmutation, I'm showing off how to change shape." poseidon gestures to the empty glass. "now do you see this glass of water?"

Lunetta nodded, mumbling yes with a few others in the class. Dissapointment made her frown a bit, she was so looking forward to Artemis's class. But learning is learning, her dad had taught her that. So instead of slacking off like she wanted to, Lunetta paid attention, trying to memorize everything Poseidon said.

( Guys im here but it wont let change colors. DO YOU WANT ME TO START? or do you have it dakup?))

(Miss me? ;D I'm on my phone so I can't use color. Work with me.)

The son of Dionysus woke with a grunt. He placed a tan hand on his head and smirked slightly to himself. He crawled out of bed and tugged on a grey v-neck and some red jeans. He brushed his teeth and wandered off to class. He plopped down in a chair, staring pointedly up at the front of the room.

Anna sighed and got up, she did her usual thing; brush teeth, brush hair, get dressed, wash face, makeup and brush and style hair. Annabelle walked to class and sat down in the back, her arms folded across her chest.

Jack woke with a grunt, he nuzzled his way further against Damian as if he was shielding himself fron the sunlight. "Damn you Apollo." His tone was muffled and his brown hair was poking out every which way. He sighed and crawled out of bed to get dressed, fix himself up and pull on shoes. "Cya in class Dammy." He sighed and lugged out to the classroom

Styles rose his head "Oh, yeah. Sorry for being late. I had to make myself look beautiful." He smeared Chapstick over his lips and gave Poseidon a wink before settling back in his chair.

Lunetta caught Styles walking in and nearly groaned aloud. Great now I'm never going to be able to pay attention! Stupid drunk Dionysisus kid. She tried not to smile, but eventually just gave up as he winked at the teacher. "Yes." She replied louder for the teacher to continue. "We see the water."

"control yourself child, that comes later." poseidon said in a playful tone. "and miss lunetta, are you alright, because if I'm wrong the glass is empty, but." In one movement his hand turns into water and falls into the glass as water." so would anyone like some water?"

She blinked in amazement, brushing off the embarrassment. The glass was now full with water. Lunetta was eager to learn how to do her own tricks like that, so much so that Styles became easier to ignore.

Styles rose his hand "I'm actually quite patched, Poseidon." He smirked slightly, leaning back in his seat.

dakup said:
"get to your seats, quickly, class is insession. If you don't know what this class is, then welcome to basic transmutation, I'm showing off how to change shape." poseidon gestures to the empty glass. "now do you see this glass of water?"
Iris looks at the glass of water and nodds her head dramatically. She squeezes Jakes hand and looks at him smiling and whispers to him "THIS IS SO COOL."

Layla stares at the glass of water waiting. She saw Anna walk in and slowly sat next to her hoping for a break later to talk to her of what Rae and her talked about.

Raes body moves a little forward in his desk expecting this to be a awesome lesson. He sees Anna walk in and Layla go to the back to sit next to her and hopes it goes well for Layla.

Ash smiles when Poseidon walks in and looks as Layla moves back next to Anna with confusion.

Damian looked over as Jack walked in the room he smiled and looked back at Poseidon. He raised his hand and said boredly "How and why does transformation matter?"

Kitty woke up and sat up groggly. She looks over at her alarm clock. " fudge im gonna be late!" She gets up off her bed takes a shower real quick puts on some short shorts and a tank top with sandles. She grabs her bags and runs to class. As she gets there she sits down in thr front hoping no on saw she was late..

Iris looked at Damian in shock. She looked at Jake with a 'oh oh' face. ((Dakup remember to put what and how jake and james reacts as well as teaching also for whoever doesnt know, Ash and Rae are Ronkaime characters but he asked me to type for them until he comes back. He should be back soon))

Layla looks at Damian and raises her eyebrow. "I DONT think that was a good question."

((Got dishes to do, be back in ten minutes maybe? Pretend she's just sitting there watching ^^))

Damian crossed his arms and sighed "I didn't mean like it doesn't matter. It was just a harmless question."

Ash sees Kitty walk in and calls her over to sit next to him.

Rae looks at Ash and winks at him. Seems like my brother likes Kitty. Interesting. Ill talk to him about that later.

Layla looks at Ash call Kitty over and makes a face. She crosses her arms and gets kind of angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back