Godling Academy (Actual RP)

" Haha yea, Nice. I'm here for Poseidon." ( as i said before i love water xD )." She takes another arrow notches it and pulls back and releases hitting the second to last of the black circle. 

Nico said:
(I'd like to Witty but I'm in a serious scene x3) 
(-pokes sock- Thar she be. x3)
BRING ON the SABLE ! :3

Jack tensed, he curled his arms around Damian, the words that Adri were saying made Jack tighten his grip on his boyfriend. He muttered a cracked, "I want to go home, Dammy."

"Poseidon, a very nice one to get chosen by." She nodded, sending Kitty a smile. The girl once again retrieved her arrow. "Do you happen to have a roommate?"

She looks at lunetta then sighs. " Yea, Big three right? OH, i'm sorry i do but i can't seem to find her.."

EDit! (:

Sable sat in a tree over the archery range with a bored expression on her face. She yawned and leaned back but miscalculating the distance and fell out of the tree "Damnit! Why do I keep on doing that?" she sighed and stood up brushing her pants off. She blew a blue streak out of her face and shook her head.

Sock said:
Jack tensed, he curled his arms around Damian, the words that Adri were saying made Jack tighten his grip on his boyfriend. He muttered a cracked, "I want to go home, Dammy."
WHY U DO THIS TO ME MY FEELLLLSSSS... x3

"That's alright, I think it's best if I stay alone anyway. Seb doesn't like strangers." Lunetta offered the girl what she hoped was a comforting smile. She wasn't used to talking this much, but Kitty's friendly nature seemed to be rubbing off on her.

After hearing a thump, she turned to find a girl wiping off her pants. "Um,"

Damian nodded and picked him up gently and held him close "Don't worry I'll take us home." He said softly and carried them back to their dorm. He walked in the door and laid him on the bed carefully. "Are you okay Jackie?"

Kitty hears a loud thump. She looks over to she her roommate Sable. " Oh! Hey it's my roommate sable! HEy sable! " She waves at her. "What happened? Are you okay? "

Adriana watched as the couple left, making sure they did not return. She was still Damien, but only because it would take a while for her to return back to, well, her. Turning into people wasn't an easy task, but nor was turning into an animal; the pain was nearly unbearable if she shifted into something new. That's why she always kept a book of what her common shifts were; the more often she shifted into the same thing, the less pain there was. She was amazed she wasn't in pain when she turned into Damien. But she probably couldn't feel a thing at the brink of death.

Once they were out of sight, she crawled over to Nico. "Nico,"she breathed, resting her hands on his chest. She shook him gently. What did Damien do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sable looked up and saw Kitty "I fell out of the tree again." She sighed and ruffled her wings. "It happens a lot." She laughed softly and blew a bang out of her face. 
Nico woke up and look at Adri (Still in 'Dammy' form). He growled and looked at her "What did you do to me you bastard!" he snapped his eyes glowing with a red tint.

Jack shook his head and his bottom lip trembled. In a matter of seconds he was sobbing. His hands covered his face and his breath came in short squeaks.

She smiles. " Oh okay. Are you sure you are okay?"

Lunetta smiled politely, letting the girls talk. She fetched her cloak and pinned it back around her shoulders. The girl-Sable's- hair was very interesting.

Skyler emerged and he sighed. "Yeah, so. I couldn't sleep. And I got bored. So, yeah." He now had a shirt on..but was in his boxers. Great job, Styles. He yawned and took another swig of wine, he extended his hand to the other two girls, "Skyler--Or Styles. Son of Dionysus." He grinned stupidly.

The usually calm and collected Lunetta stifled her laughing with the back of her hand. "Did you mean to prove your relations or did it by accident?"

Damian held Jack tightly and nuzzles into the top of his head. He rubbed circles on the small of Jackie's back.

Sable nodded and smiled "Yeah, I've had worst falls. "Once my wings gave out and I fell two feet from the ground. Not pretty."

"Well. I guess my looks say it all. I just figured i should be polite. But, ya know." He shrugged, spilling some wine on his hand in the process, he cursed and licked it off.

Adriana jumped back, scooching away from Nico. "Nico, it's me,"she said, tears filling her eyes. She was already shaking from her near death experience, and didn't need another one. "I-I know I look like Damien but turning into him was the only way for me to escape-" The mere thought of Jack, the look in his eyes, the feel of his hands clasped around her throat. Adriana choked on her words and broke out into a sob.

Kitty glared at him. She already knew she wasn't gonna like him. " Hi i'm kitty." She says in a very blunt tone and not bubbly as usual. then she looks to sable. "Where have you been? You haven't been in the dorm lately i would really like for you to like decorate your room" She say in her upbeat voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back