Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"I think its so stupid that Iris is trying to act like a bad, chaotic chick because shes crushing on Nico. Iris sobbed the other day because of a flower, just keep that in mind bro." He stretched and grabbed the apple, throwing it into the fire calmly, "You look stupid carrying around fruit." He said bluntly.

[[ See, we shoulda just waited till tomorrow so you can sleep D; ]]

"And of course the douchebag is being as douche-y as ever,"she couldn't help but reply, finally looking back at Jack,"But as if I'm surprised about that." She was really tempted to throw this fruit...

But as if she needed to. Jack reached over and took the fruit, something Adriana did not expect.

[[ You touched it :o ]]

Nico grinned "Stupid Hades descendant. Do you know what you just picked up and threw?" he said and laughed "That was an apple of discord."

"It should be affecting him,"she muttered to herself,"He should be in a rage." She put her hands on her head, trying to figure this out.

Sock said:
"I think its so stupid that Iris is trying to act like a bad, chaotic chick because shes crushing on Nico. Iris sobbed the other day because of a flower, just keep that in mind bro." He stretched and grabbed the apple, throwing it into the fire calmly, "You look stupid carrying around fruit." He said bluntly.
((What <.<))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Nico growled and stormed over to Jack and glared "I'll make him go into a rage." He said and brought back a fist.

Damian caught the fist before he brought it forward "I don't know what you think you are doing, but you will not touch a hair on his head." Damian snarled and sent waves of sleep magic into Nico's body making him fall onto the ground.

((No idea how to jump in...so I'll just do it literally ^^)) Lunetta grew bored of watching the scene unfold from her perch in the tree. It was time she moved. The petite, black haired girl jumped to the floor, landing softly off to the side, her black cloak skimming the grass and successfully shielding her bow and arrows. She studied the strangers with a bored but interested look.

Nico falling to the ground helped bring Adriana out of her own dilemma. "Nico!"she cried, rushing over and kneeling beside his sleeping form. Her powers, Nico; everything wasn't going according to plan. "How did you do it? Why didn't my apple work,"she growled at Jack.

Ronkaime said:
Omg you just turned my character into a rapist
((Lmao! Tomorrow you or I can mention that your powerd arent strong enough to make someone want to have sex randomly. The person has to be attracted to him and already want sex for it to work. Sounds good Ronkaime ?))

Skyler grinned at himself in the mirror, he took a swig of wine and leaned in, making a kissy face."Oh yeah thats right baby. Your hot." He threw off his shirt, prancing around in front of the mirror in nothing but his red boxers. He grabbed his buttcheeks and squeezed them. "Yeah, I'm hot." He grabbed his wine bottle, chuckling before tugging on some pants and walking downstairs, drinking his wine slowly. He burped occasionally, wandering around outside.

Jack's eye twitched and his nostrils flared, he was going into rage, he was just controlling it.

((YYYAAAAYYYY BREE IS HERE! Okay guys I finished studying and accepted everyone. Try to not make me read so many pages again in the morning again please >.> Love you all! Even the newbies! Ttyl (in like 6 hours xD )))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Lunetta heard rustling behind her and turned. She tried desperately to conceal a grin but failed at the sight she saw. A very VERY cute guy with a wine bottle and no shirt. This was becoming a lot more interesting.

[[ Oh god, that Skyler post ]]

Without any answer from Jack, Adriana quickly summoned another apple. She made sure it did not touch Nico, who she had pulled up onto her lap. She stretched her arm out towards Damien,"You! It has to work on you." She was becoming desperate.

Damian sighed he could tell that Jack was going into a rage and kept his distance. He didn't want to be the blunt of his anger again, he still had the marks from the last time. Damian stared blankly at the apple "Do you think I'm stupid enough to touch that?"

Jacks face darkened and he growled a low "Don't even touch him." The shadows went black instantly and it seemed like someone turned all of the lights off in a closed in room. He walked over to Adriana and curled his hand around her neck, lifting her up easily. "I want to kill you and you don't want to be killed, so I suggest you drop that apple right now."

Skyler turned his head and gazed at the girl with a lopsided grin. "Heyyyy. Names Styles, Son of Dionysus. Want some wine?"

Lunetta shook her head, giving into her grin grudgingly, "No thanks. Lunetta Chris, chosen by Artemis."

Styles's mouth fell open and he eyed her with wide eyes. "Well, thats no fun." He said in a flattened tone. He rubbed his head, his pants were sagging so the tip of his boxers were poking out.

Lunetta laughed a bit, "No fun but sensible. Would you mind pulling up your pants?" Her eyes glanced at his boxers then back up into his eyes, a slight blush spreading over her cheeks.

Damian sighed when the shadows formed around them "Great going Adriana." He mumbled. He wasn't about to try to put Jack to sleep, Adriana deserved it really.

"So..since you cant do it with dudes...do you...try out on girls..?" A drunken grin spread over his face and he chuckled lightly, pulling up his pants before flicking his gaze to the distance, "Bah, I'm bored." He seriously had the attention span of a 3 year old.

"Fucking take it,"she sobbed, readying to throw the apple. But then she felt a pressure around her neck and herself being lifted by it. Adriana gasped, gravity causing herself to become constricted. One of her hands automatically went to her neck, the other refusing to let go of the fruit. She needed to think fast. Very fast.

Maybe she could trick him? [[ Maybe? Hopefully? Possibly? ]]

Adriana's gaze looked over at Damien, inspecting every feature of him. The bastard was just standing there. She then closed her eyes, remembering every detail of the boy. Then she concentrated, hard. She could hardly breath, but she couldn't rush the process. In a split second, her body morphed. And in her place was another Damien.

Her blush increased but she lost her grin while replying with clipped words, "As a matter of fact I'm straight and Artemis did fall in love. But he died so she decided to remain forever faithful to her. And if you are bored, I suggest watching the scene going on behind me. Very entertaining." Lunetta turned her back on Styles, straightening her shoulders.

Damian realized what was happening. 'That, ugh.' he thought angrily, how dare she change into him. "Don't fall for it Jack, It's not me its her." He called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back