Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Okay!"she said as she followed Nico to the woods.

-

Once they got there, Adriana set herself to picking up fallen branches, humming to herself as she worked.

james starts to shake anna. "anna, if she is asleep I guess I should do one thing right today, I should bring her back to her room."

((Sock can you get annabelle to go to the room so her and Layla can have a moment and I can go to bed afterwards?))

jj9095 said:
Layla goes back to her room in a dream state still feeling the power of Raes 'love.' She goes into her room and automatically smells that Rae was in there. The dream state is broken. "No. Way. Did he SERIOUSLY boink Annabelle today too?!" Layla starts getting pissed at Annabelle and starts walking back and forth around the room. "Stupid little Eros b*tch. He is MY man." The love spell runs out. "OH MY GODDESS I AM GOING TO KILL THAT LITTLE MAN!!! He put me under a love spell?!" Layla murmurs to herself and trys to think if she should go back to Rae and just cut off his precious jewels. "No no. But I do want revenge. Tomorrow. I WILL revenge my pride." Layla gets dressed to sleep but when she lays down her bed she just keeps tossing and turning almost all night long not being able to close her eyes. This is the same feeling I had after I was raped. Im just not going to marry Rae this time. No. Way. Should I tell Annabelle when she gets here? I probably should. I would want someone to tell me. Oh pooh. Even more things that Annabelle and I will be fighting about. This school is so COMPLICATED!
WAIT RAE DOESN'T HAVE POWERS YET!

(socks if you say she is to tired to walk, I can have james bring her to her room.)

jj9095 said:
((Ronkaime <.< Now he does xD He just didnt realize it?))
Rae's in trouble I can't wai tot see what happens to him 2mm poor guy anything but the face Layla and also remember he's the future god of love he's capable of loving someone fully he just likes sex a lot

Anna sighed, "I'm gonna head back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow." She stood and walked back to the dorm. She cringed at the smell of Rae and sighed, she stripped to her undergarments and tugged on a large shirt before climbing into bed.

((TO EVERYONE: I am loving each and everyones characters! I am so happy that this RP has been working out so well! I really hope you guys like posting as much as I love reading and posting back to each and everyone of you :3))

[[ jj9095 As far as I know, we're not gonna burn down the entire forest, lol. And Adri's picking up dead branches

And glad to see your happy with the outcome of your RP ^^]]

Layla hears Annabelle enter and sits up in her bed "... Annabelle? I know this is weird but I just thought I should mention something to you... Something happened to me today..." Layla looks at Annabelle with a very sad face on, full of regret, and trying not cry.

Sock said:
Anna sighed, "I'm gonna head back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow." She stood and walked back to the dorm. She cringed at the smell of Rae and sighed, she stripped to her undergarments and tugged on a large shirt before climbing into bed.
((Sock did))

james all alone in the forest chooses to go back to his dorm on the way he meets up with jake, who is now released from the nursery.

"so how was your day, jake."

"not bad, after you woke me up, I got some alone time with iris, got her to say I have her heart.*sighs*. my day was good. what about you."

"well, I arrived here today, so I was late for the whole meet people, then woke you up, which made me feel good, then got in a fight with a apollo kin, almost beat him..." jake stops him short.

"almost?"

"yeah, I was close to getting him to pass out, but some chick named layla stopped it by grabbing our ears. We ended up saying we're sorry. then walked out in the forest and talked with a girl named annabelle, and she listened to me. Thats what happened to me today."

both james and jake make it to the dorm room. james changes into his pajamas and falls into bed.

jake: I have not come to make my bed. jake makes his bed (sorry the colors don't work.)  
(alright didn't see it.)

savagePEST said:
"Okay!"she said as she followed Nico to the woods. - Once they got there, Adriana set herself to picking up fallen branches, humming to herself as she worked.
Nico yawned and collected sticks and twigs until he couldn't see anymore. He walked back to Adri "How many do you have so far?" he asked both of his hands stuffed with sticks.

Adriana turned to show her arms filling with sticks, doing her best to keep them from falling. "How's this?"she asked.

((To EVERYONE... AGAIN: Please remember that tomorrow is our first day of 'class.' Be ready to walk in the same class. Witt/Artemis will be teaching tomorrow. Not exactly sure what class she wants to start with but please just go along with it! Seriously going to bed this time xP Sock I say tomorrow after class I will pull annabelle to the side and tell her. Just say that she didnt want to hear it tonight and i just went to bed or something please! And hopefully thank you!))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

(Or if sock is sticking around have Dammy and Jack come to the fire. Maybe throw in my darlin Sable too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back