Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"'A small fire or explosion,' eh?"she repeated, mulling the thought over,"It's worth a shot. How are we gonna start it, though? Neither of us have fire powers." She raised her hands and wiggled her fingers when she said "powers"

Ronkaime said:
(
Rae closed the door behind him and smirks

"Well how about I make you happy again" He lays Layla down on the bed and starts nipping at her neck
Layla first is hesitant remembering he is the God of Boinking pretty much but has a sudden rush of love and forgets everything about Ash or James or finding a true lover because Rae IS her true lover. She gets engulfed by his powers and suddenly cannot get enough of Rae. "Oh. My." She gasps. "Goddess... I needed this."

((Okay I dont want to go in detail here, PG13. Grawr.)) 
Iris puts her hand on Jakes heart becoming serious. "Do I own this too?"

"you do own this, as long as I own this." jake outs his hand over her heart.

Annabelle nodded slightly. "This is the longest conversation I've had with a guy before hes tried to make a move." She frowned slightly and pulled her knees to her chest. "Its nice." She sighed, gazing at the ground. "You know, I don't like who I am, I don't like that I was chosen by Eros. I don't like that I'm pretty." She shook her head and placed her head in her hands.

Jack let a small noise flow through his mouth, creating a vibration between the two. He pulled away from the kiss with a flushed face. "That was different."

@(( jj9095)) were just going to let them sleep because I have to go to work in the morning and you can do what you want with them tomorrow I leave ash and rae in your capable hands gn))

Iris kisses Jake. "I kind of just gave up my body to you and you dont think you won me?" Iris softly punches.

Nico sighed and flopped back on the ground with a 'thump' "Well hell, I don't know. I only have shadow powers." He paused for a moment then a wide grin played on his face. "I don't have fire powers but, my demon friends do." He laughed almost crazily.

Damian looked into Jack's eyes and smiled "That was different." he said and smiled reaching up to brush Jack's hair from his face. "It was good though."

"hey, a gorgeous girl like yourself, why wouldn't you like the way you look. I never asked to be chosen by zeus, he just picked my mother. And be happy, you should be happy your you."

Jack closed his eyes and leaned into Damian's hand, "I love you." He murmured, leaning down to kiss Damian's chin. He crawled off of Damian and into the bed next to him, resting his head against Damian's chest.

Annabelle's face fell and she gazed at the ground. "Sometimes I can't control who I attract. When I was 12 I was raped." She closed her eyes and placed her chin on top of her knees. "I found out recently that I can't have children. I attract people and I can't produce a child. I'm just a natural born whøre, James. And Rae helped me realize that." She bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling, her gaze dimmed.

((Well then im going to bed too because I have a test that I have not studied for x.x Ill study and THEN go to bed but I need to get off RPnation. I get to control Iris, Layla, Athena (if Witt for whatever reason doesnt show up to teach), Rae, and Ash tomorrow. Woohoo! Guys tomorrow try to catch up to me <.< Between 10-12:40 I have class so ill reply mostly after that.))

"hey you know thats not nice, yes you did give me your body, but I want to hear you say I have it." jake holds her closer.

((dakup. You. Your. You're (You are) "You should be happy you're (you are) you." Your is like "Your teddy bear is so adorable." Its the possession one like their is.))

Damian smiled as Jack leaned into his hand "I love you too, Jackie." he blinked. Dammy put his arm around Jack as he laid his head on his chest. He closed his eyes feeling happier then he could ever remember.

Sock said:
Jack closed his eyes and leaned into Damian's hand, "I love you." He murmured, leaning down to kiss Damian's chin. He crawled off of Damian and into the bed next to him, resting his head against Damian's chest.
Annabelle's face fell and she gazed at the ground. "Sometimes I can't control who I attract. When I was 12 I was raped." She closed her eyes and placed her chin on top of her knees. "I found out recently that I can't have children. I attract people and I can't produce a child. I'm just a natural born whøre, James. And Rae helped me realize that." She bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling, her gaze dimmed.
Edited.

Iris gives a dakup a smiling look of wonder. "You see this." Iris shows off her body. "This whole thang, and this." She puts his hand on her heart. "And even this." She puts his hand on her head. "Is all yours." She gives him a peck on the cheek and looks at the time. "Oh golly! I have to go darling! My plants need to be watered!" Iris gets up quickly and puts on clothes with a little bit of difficulty since Jake is watching her. She almost trips on her own pants and is taking logner BECAUSE she is trying to hurry.

Nico hummed and tapped the Demon's nose "Yeah he can. It's not strong but It could work." he said with a grin. "What to burn though."

"I'm glad I met you." Jack whispered, closing his eyes and relaxing into his boyfriends arms.

[[ a-okay jj9095 ]]

"Well, we're not trying to burn the whole school down,"Adriana teased. She looked in the distance to see trees poking up over the buildings. "Maybe we can gather some wood and stuff it somewhere."

Annabelle's face fell and she gazed at the ground. "Sometimes I can't control who I attract. When I was 12 I was raped." She closed her eyes and placed her chin on top of her knees. "I found out recently that I can't have children. I attract people and I can't produce a child. I'm just a natural born whøre, James. And Rae helped me realize that." She bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling, her gaze dimmed. dakup

"anna your're not a whore, you just made a few bad choices, yes you can't help being raped, but you can choose to get help and put the bast*rd away, or do nothing, and don't let rae get to you. I meet him, hes nothing but a snake tongue. So what if you slept with him, the only one that can judge you is you, and if someone does judge, then they're not worth your time." james sits next to anna.

Layla goes back to her room in a dream state still feeling the power of Raes 'love.' She goes into her room and automatically smells that Rae was in there. The dream state is broken. "No. Way. Did he SERIOUSLY boink Annabelle today too?!" Layla starts getting pissed at Annabelle and starts walking back and forth around the room. "Stupid little Eros b*tch. He is MY man." The love spell runs out. "OH MY GODDESS I AM GOING TO KILL THAT LITTLE MAN!!! He put me under a love spell?!" Layla murmurs to herself and trys to think if she should go back to Rae and just cut off his precious jewels. "No no. But I do want revenge. Tomorrow. I WILL revenge my pride." Layla gets dressed to sleep but when she lays down her bed she just keeps tossing and turning almost all night long not being able to close her eyes. This is the same feeling I had after I was raped. Im just not going to marry Rae this time. No. Way. Should I tell Annabelle when she gets here? I probably should. I would want someone to tell me. Oh pooh. Even more things that Annabelle and I will be fighting about. This school is so COMPLICATED!

Nico tapped his chin and nodded "Then we should get to collecting wood then." he smirked. He jumped up and headed off towards the woods.

Damian smiled and pecked Jack's cheek. "I'm glad I met you too Jackie. I love you." He said sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back