Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Annabelle watched Rae walk out and her jaw clenched. She pulled her knees to her chest and tugged her blankets up to her shoulders, sighing at the fact that Rae's scent still lingered.

((Adri I cant find who you are talking about. Are you guna make Ash and James fight again or what?))

"Yes, we can go off to our date now and forget about this fight. I doubt you normally have fights and I know it was all the idiots fault." Layla looked at Ash, got on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek softly. She moved her lips close to the ear she had grabbed him by and whispered "Up to you."

"Just had a headache." Jack nuzzled his head against Damian's, smiling slightly to himself.

[[ Adri and Nico are talking to your group (Layla, Ash, and James). She'll probably give the apple to Layla, since she was the one who helped stop the previous fight. ]]

Dammy smiled and snuggled him close and closed his eyes. He burried his face into the top of Jack's head "Well I hope you're feeling better." he hummed.

james moves his head in a way a 2 year old would to make his mother stop holding his ear, and starts breathing hard. "fine, go.." james leaves the group and goes for the forest.  
jake lay awake in the nursery bed, Iris asleep in his arms, thinking "I can't believe we just did that." jake begins stroking Iris's hair.

dakup Since him and Anna were both pretty much rejected want them to become friends? xD )

Anna pulled on some jeans and a t-shirt. She brushed her hair, tugging on her shoes before walking outside. She placed her hands on her head, walking silently into the forest, her gaze dimmed.

Jack smiled slightly, kissing Damian softly, his hands combing through Damian's hair.

James now in the forest, begins to simmer down. he hears a twig break, "who goes there?"He shouts out  
edit

Damian smiled and purred softly like a cat as Jack ran his fingers through his hair.

Annabelle gazed out after the voice. She sighed. "Annabelle, descendant of Eros." She placed her hands on top of her head, sitting down on a rock.

Jack smiled brightly and continued to comb his fingers through Damian's hair, kissing his jawline softly.

Iris half asleep moves closer to Jakes body. She makes a little whinning sound and starts to freak out in her dream. She sits up, heart racing, and looks at Jake with wild eyes. "Hun, you know that dream you said you had while you were in a coma?" Iris holds his hand and trys to relax. "I had the same dream but you were the one that got hit by the car..." Iris hides her face in Jakes neck.

jj9095 said:
((Adri I cant find who you are talking about. Are you guna make Ash and James fight again or what?))
"Yes, we can go off to our date now and forget about this fight. I doubt you normally have fights and I know it was all the idiots fault." Layla looked at Ash, got on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek softly. She moved her lips close to the ear she had grabbed him by and whispered "Up to you."
((Ronkaime))

Rae walked back to his room and lay8ed in bed "I should've known not to trust Eros' descendent she's just like me afterall" he sighed ((jj9095))

Ash' mood brightened greatly

"No I don't deserve to go on a date with you after the way I acted" Ash turned and walked off ArtisticKwittyKat234 wanna interact with ash?

Last edited by a moderator:
Annabelle shrugged and gazed over at James. "You surely seem like you are too." She made a slight smile before gazing at the ground, placing her cheek against her fist, her elbow propped up on her knee.

"Iris m'dear, as zeus as my witness, I give you my word, as long as I'm with you, nothing will happen too you." jake puts his hand under iris's head, and rises it up. "I'm never going to let someone, or something hurt you."

savagePEST said:
Before Adriana followed Nico, she waved her hand until it was palm-side up; an apple appeared. It would be suspicious for her to summon it in front of their soon-to-be victims. "It seemed you guys were having a nasty fight,"she added,"What was it about?"
She noted how one of the group left. Adriana inwardly pouted, disappointed that the chaos would only include 2 people. But now these two were about to leave as well. Adriana glanced up at Nico with a quick look of annoyance and disappointment.

Damian hummed softly and opened up his blue eyes "Having fun?" he teased and reached up and brushed Jack's bangs out of his face. He smiled as Jack kissed his jawline and he put his hand on Jackie's cheek and pressed his lips on Jack's kissing him softly.

"huh, guess your a mind reader. I was with a hera, and acted like a jerk to her, now I think im going to regret that, she will make my life he*l now." james stands from sitting on a stump, walks over to her "I never caught your god/goddess."  
"got in a fight.. huh, she called me an idiot, she thinks I couldn't hear it but I could. I need a break today, after I revived jake things went down hill."  
(wow are people writing, or something.)

Ronkaime said:
Rae walked back to his room and lay8ed in bed "I should've known not to trust Eros' descendent she's just like me afterall" he sighed ((jj9095))
Ash' mood brightened greatly

"No I don't deserve to go on a date with you after the way I acted" Ash turned and walked off ArtisticKwittyKat234 wanna interact with ash?
Layla stayed still in shock. "Did he SERIOUSLY just walk away from me? Shit. I need practice." Layla sighed, completely depressed. "No. No way. I have to go seem. I have to talk to him." Layla dashed to Ash's and Rae's room. She knocks on the door.

"Oh, Eros. Aphrodite played me." She said quietly, she sighed and patted the rock next to her, gazing up at the sky, frowning slightly.

Jack made a soft giggle, his hands curling around Damian's neck, he kissed Damian gently and passionately, his nose nuzzling its way against his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back