Godling Academy (Actual RP)

with layla holding his ear james he can't do anything, "you hades pick, be luck hes not you, or you would be bleeding out right now." 
(Ronkaime)

Layla pulls James ear more. "Are you really one to talk right now? You're being stopped by Heras next-in-line by your EAR. Talk one more time. I dare you. I WILL follow the random guys advice and kick you right between your pretty little legs. The sooner both of you say Im sorry the sooner I will let go."

Nico smiled softly and nodded "I do think so. Darkness is chaos too, so it kinda clicks." he said and took piece of bacon from his pocket and fed it to the demon on his shoulder. He looked over at Adri "What is the plan?"

Damian woke up and rubbed his eyes before blinking. He spotted a black rose on the bedside and smiled. He picked up the rose and smelled it before putting it down. Looked up as Jack returned and he smiled as he crawled in next to him.

"Yes ma'am" Ash sighed "Damn I totally screwed up with Layla but it doesn't really matter I'm apollo he's Zeus She's Hera it was literally meant to be"

He then turned his attention to James'

"Same Taekwondo,Karate,Jujitsu,Ninjitsu,Taijutsu,Capoera,Kickboxing;You know the usual" Ash smirked

(Yeah time skip gotta keep it Pg-13 Sock)

"That was great Anna your good at what you do"

((Epps Sorry, Its the group with Ash, Layla and James and Damian is back in the dorm with Jackie)

Nico said:
Nico smiled softly and nodded "I do think so. Darkness is chaos too, so it kinda clicks." he said and took piece of bacon from his pocket and fed it to the demon on his shoulder. He looked over at Adri "What is the plan?"
Damian woke up and rubbed his eyes before blinking. He spotted a black rose on the bedside and smiled. He picked up the rose and smelled it before putting it down. Looked up as Jack returned and he smiled as he crawled in next to him.
(aww I didn't know Damian still had Rae's rose <3)

"Im...huh, I don't even know why I have to say this. Im... I'm sorry, I have a anger problem, and I don't like it when people listen in, it just grinds my gears." james puts out his hand for a shake."put 'er their mate."

(Ronkaime)

Anna flicked her gaze to Rae. "Good at what I do? What are you saying, Rae? That I'm some whøre?" Before he could even respond she clenched her jaw "Get out."

Jack made a soft giggle. He slid his arms around Damian's neck, pecking soft kisses along his face.

"Hmm,"she tapped her chin in thought. "I could just walk up to them,"she shrugged,"Not very creative but it'll get the job done. Too bad I can't make apples fall from the sky." She giggled,"Could you imagine that?"

Damian laughed softly and turned around and held him close "Where did you run off to? You feeling okay?"

james says in a playful tone "watch it, I'll kick your butt, and she won't stop me." and james walks over to the hades pick. "know your place... hades, or your next."

Layla rolls her eyes when Ash punches James in the arm. NOW who the hell is my true love?! UGH! Layla lets go of Ash's ear first. "I know this wasn't your fault Ash. I'm sorry this ones such an idiot. I just met him and he already has messed up my day... Do you mind having a rewind?" Layla is still holding James's ear and ignoring him,

((Oye dakup whats going on with Iris and Jake right now?))

Sock said:
Anna flicked her gaze to Rae. "Good at what I do? What are you saying, Rae? That I'm some whøre?" Before he could even respond she clenched her jaw "Get out."
Rae got up and put on his clothes "Oh yeah you need to grow a little more before you can hypnotize me;I bet you didn't think I knew what you were trying to do,(He leaned in and got closer to Anna's face) I am the future god of love and you know what I can and will make your love life hell. Goodbye now" Rae smirked Kiss Anna one last time and left

Nico shrugged "I guess that's good as any." He said and walked over to the other people. "Hello there, having fun?" he asked with a wicked smirk.

jj9095 said:
Layla rolls her eyes when Ash punches James in the arm. NOW who the hell is my true love?! UGH! Layla lets go of Ash's ear first. "I know this wasn't your fault Ash. I'm sorry this ones such an idiot. I just met him and he already has messed up my day... Do you mind having a rewind?" Layla is still holding James's ear and ignoring him,
((Oye dakup whats going on with Iris and Jake right now?))
"A rewind?" Ash looks puzzled

Before Adriana followed Nico, she waved her hand until it was palm-side up; an apple appeared. It would be suspicious for her to summon it in front of their soon-to-be victims. "It seemed you guys were having a nasty fight,"she added,"What was it about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back