Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico grinned twistedly "Of course I do. Nothing is more fun then causing pain and chaos." He laughed and his eyes glinted with menace.

Rae and Anna are finally back from their date

"So did you enjoy yourself ?"He hands Anna a pink rose\Ash continues to listen in on Layla and James conversation

(Lets just skip over Anna and Raes date since i've been asleep.)

Anna laughed as they returned and slid her hand down to curl with Rae's. "That was amazing." She said with a light smile, placing her chin on his shoulder.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows, making a low whine. "Damian my head hurts." He frowned, "I'm gonna head to the nurse." He leaned up and pecked a kiss on his boyfriends lips before the shadows grew darker and then the room went black and Jack was gone, a single rose left on the bedside, the rose was black and there was a small note "Sorry! Couldn't find any other ones<3 -Jack."

Jack sighed in pain as he walked into the nurses office, he glanced over at Adri and Nico chatting and shook his head. He walked up to the nurse. "Headache, got one, want help." When Jack was in pain well, he acted like Nico. He placed his hands on the top of his head, his black shirt riding up some so the blue belt holding up his grey pants was shown. He was an obvious son of Hades. (I WANT NICO AND JACK TO BE FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SIMILAR POWERS AND WHEN JACK IS IN HADES MODE HIM AND NICO WILL BE THE SAMEEE XDDD)

"Awesome,"she grinned, her eyes dancing with excitement, "I'll let you have the honor of choosing our...test subjects."

(Jack and Nico can be BFFs x3)

Damian had fell asleep with his boyfriend in his arms. He was in such a deep sleep that he didn't notice when Jack had slipped away.

Nico looked over at Jack when he poofed in. "There are Painkillers in that box over there." he pointed to the plastic box the nurse had left behind. "I had one earlier when I over used my powers." He said with a blank look.

(guys Im back)

james notices a boy listening in on their conversation. "hey you, you got a problem with a pretty lady crying?"

Nico let his smirk widen and looked at Adriana "What about him?" he laughed and gestured to Jack. "Hes the only one around." He said with malice.

Layla looks up to see who James is talking to. Layla sees Ash and automatically runs up to him and gives him a big hug. "Hi..." Layla sniffles and trys not to get her boogers on his shirt.

"Oh, good for you." Jack spat at him. Pain made him grumpy. With a low huff he walked over to the box, grabbed the pills and swallowed two. He slumped down into a chair, eying Nico. "I'm Jack, descendant of Hades." He hesitated once they mentioned him being a test subject and now dark eyes flicked over and bore into Adri. "Do you really want to do that?"

"huh, answer me, you got a problem with a pretty girl crying, you incomperable piece of sh*t!" 
(if he says no, he should then say who do you think you are. I will inturn say blah blah blah.)

Anna made a soft pout, she curled her arms around him and pecked another kiss onto his lips, "Come back to my roommm?" She gazed up at him with big blue eyes, her fingers playing with his hair.

Layla turns around and gives James a look. "Do NOT talk mean to him! Goddess! You are starting to piss me off! First you try a stupid pick up line, then you come with with a sore subject probably on purpose to put your dirty hands around me and now you're calling my date incomperable! YOU'RE incomperable! Gods, are you a descendant of Zeus or something? No one else can be that bad!" (Ronkaime pop in soon!)

Nico shrugged and leaned back against the wall nonchalant. "Nico, descendant of Erebus." He smirked. "I guess we are both future dark gods." He smiled and a glint of amusement played across his eyes. Nico snapped his fingers and a grey demon appeared and flew up onto Nico's shoulders and clung their. "You should really take a chill pill"

Adriana was getting ready to summon an apple when she noticed Jack looking straight at them. "I have no idea what you're talking about,"she said, her eyebrows knit together in pretend confusion.

She glanced over at Nico, only to see a creature on his shoulders. She was frightened at first but then reminded herself this was one of his powers.

Jacks eye twitched at his ending remark and his mind flashed back to when Damian came up to talk to him with calming powder. He fled from the room at that and disappeared into the shadows. He clenched his jaw as he appeared on the other side of campus. He sat down in the middle of the garden where he could hopefully be alone. He placed his head in his hands with a low sigh.

(Sorry Guys I'm not getting notifications for this rp anymore for some reason)

"Yes I do have a problem with my date crying what did you do to her you crude ignoramus?!"

Ash was taken aback by the ape's sudden rage and began to become enraged himself

Sock said:
Anna made a soft pout, she curled her arms around him and pecked another kiss onto his lips, "Come back to my roommm?" She gazed up at him with big blue eyes, her fingers playing with his hair.
"Aphrodite is so good to me;Of course I'll come back to your room with you" He grabbed Anna's hand and let her lead the way (boy layla's in for a big surprise)

james becomes angry."tell me first what is your godly watcher." he begins to ball his fist, cracking them, like just about to punch ash.

(Exactly why I mentioned it xD )

Anna made a small smirk, she leaned up and planted a light kiss right behind his ear. She walked calmly over to their dorm and pushed open the door, her side of the room had certain pictures of her and her family as well as random couples that she helped pair together. Her bed was purple and had a couple of heart shaped, pink pillows on it. (Also, jj9095 can you please stop assuming that her room is this pink disaster? Because its not and it gets annoying.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back