Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jake smiles."then you must be twice as beautiful." (don't forget about me,Im all happy in one, and comferting in another.)

Layla took a peak at James. Wow, does he really care? My ex would of just told me to shut up... Layla wiped her tears and looked at James. "I'm sorry. Its just still a fresh wound... Bringing up a sore subject hurts." Layla takes a big deep breathe in. "My daughter, Emily... She was kidnapped by my husband. We were separated because he found someone else to love. Or just love. He never loved me." Layla brings her legs close to her body and her voice becomes lower. "He took her from me because I told him I was going to keep her. On the way to seeing his new slut his car was crashed and..." Layla couldn't get the next words out. Her eyes were so full of tears and her throat was completely closed again. 
(Omg I just imagined what would happen if Nico and Adriana got together. All hell would break loose. Do it do it! xD )) 
Iris hears Jake and opens both eyes and looks at him. She starts to trace his face softly and kindly. When she finishes she looks at Adri and shoos her away nicely, giving her a wink. Iris looks back at Jake, put her hand on his cheek, and kisses him softly.

james sit beside her, puts his arm around her."look, I think you grieve, how long from when this happened till you came here?"

((savagePEST look above, I just kicked you out (NICELY) so I can play with Jake. I totally say Nico and Adri should talk! They would be a MAD couple!))

Ash walks over to the nurses office to get some bandages he see's Layla sitting with some guy and he decides to listen in on their conversation

Layla lets him put his arm around her for the moment. Still not being able to speak she puts two fingers up and signs the word Day.

"hey don't cry,I'm sorry about your daughter, and you have my condolencesa, but their is one good thing that came from it,that bast*rd is dead, and his slut as well." (guys I got to go drop my friend off at the airport, then drive home, give me about 1:30 to post anything.and make ash come over and yell at james, he can show off his zeus part.)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Oh oh. Dakup read that again and edit that last post james said! Emily, her daughter was in the car with her ex husband!))

[[ Hmm...Putting a happy-go lucky gal with a dark angry guy sounds pretty interesting... GIVE ME NICO, NICO! ]]

[[ Oh. Okay, lol ]]

On her way out, Adriana bumped shoulders with someone. She was in a rush to skip out on the shedding of tears and the sucking face. "Oh, I'm sorry,"she said to the person, a guy.

Nico growled as someone bumped into him. He glared at Adriana and narrowed his eyes "Watch it." He hissed.

Adriana blinked as he hissed at her. "I said sorry, Mr. Grumpy Pants,"she said, poking him gently in the chest,"You're supposed to say,'Oh it's fine. Don't worry about it.'" She shrugged,"Or somethin' along those lines."

Nico's eyes cleared up and he sighed "Sorry." He paused "Just be careful to where you are stepping." he said and flashed her a dark smile. "I'm Nico, descendent of Erebus."

"See, that's better,"she grinned,"I'm Adriana, the descendant of Eris. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Erebus was one of the first gods, right?"

Nico nodded "One of the first gods and the personification of darkness." He grinned almost wickedly. "Eris is strife and discord." he cited. "What do you do anyways?" He said with a bored expression. 
(Ugh I need a nap. I'll be back in about an hour or so)

[[ Alright, I had went to eat dinner. So here's the post for when you get back ]]

She tilted her head a bit to the side,"What do you mean? Like, power-wise?"

Nico nodded. "Like I can control shadows and call forth demons. What can you do?" he asked. 
(SOCK xDDD)

"Oooh,"she said. Adrianna pressed her finger to her cheek in thought. "I can shapeshift and make apples out of thin air,"she told him,"And the apple power isn't as stupid as you think."

jj9095 said:
Iris looks at Jake in shock. "How, how- You can dream while in a coma? And you dreamt about ME? Why?" Iris looks at him carefully wondering if this could be true. Can he REALLY like me? ME? I thought I was doomed to live with a homosexual Hades! 
Layla noticed James walked out with her and stops in her tracks with the question he asked. "... Not anymore."
(Technically she still is ;) SHE CAN'T LEAVE THE UNDERWORLD FOR 6 MONTHS BAYBAY.)

Nico looked at Adriana "So what do the apples do? Cause chaos and strife?" he asked and put his hands in his pockets.

(I think it was your turn to reply to Dammy Sock)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back