Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Iris looks at Jake. "From what I can tell he ran into a tree on his way to go see me. I have been hearing rumors that Poseidon had been here for a long time and a God being here first affects their kins and then all the other Gods/Goddess kins. Maybe that had something to do with it?" Iris puts her hand around Jake. "What exactly happened?" 
Layla listens. Her mouth gaped open when she heard you cannot hang around Gods for too long. That was very interesting to her. Well it seems like Jake, as they call him, is taken. Layla looks at the girl putting her arm around him. Ill make sure to not go for him. Layla looks up at the strong and handsome man she is next to. But HIM. I can eat him up in seconds.

Nico wondered around the campus his eyes dark as usual. As he stepped the shadows clung to him as if it was greeting a old friend. He called them off and sighed as he reached the nurses office "Just the place I was looking for." He murmurred. He looked up and walked in "Has anyone seen the nurse?" He asked.

Layla sees a new person walk in and looks around to see if anyone is going to help him. She sees everyone is pretty much busy with the unconscious guy waking up so she goes to help him. "Hi, Im sure I can help you find a nurse if you would like." Layla sees a nurse. "Excuse me! Nurse! A student" She points at Erebus "Is looking for you"

NURSE: "Hello, what to do you need?"

Nico looked at the nurse passively "I need something for a headache. I over worked myself." He said with dark smile. The nurse returned with a headache pill and a cup of water. "Here you go dear." the Nymph smiled. Nico thanked her and took the medicine. He turned to Layla "Thanks I guess."

"He only ran into a tree?"Adriana repeated before laughing aloud,"And he's been unconcious for a day because of that?"

Layla looked at the kid that needed painkillers. "Oh, uh, no problem. You are? Sorry Im new here. Havent had time to meet everyone yet"

Nico looked at Layla with dark eyes. "Nico Costello, descendant of Erebus. Fourth generation." He said and blinked over at the others. "I'm new here too Layla. So I don't know anyone myself." he snorted.

"oh god, thank you, Iris I thought I lost you. When I was out, I saw you being hit by car, I tried to get to you and push you out of the way, but I was to late, I saw as you were being hit by a car, Im glad to see your face, your real face.." jake starts to shed a tear of joy. "I'm sorry I missed our date, I saw that root a little to late." jake begins to breathe heavy, as he gets out of the bed.

"good to see you finally awake mate, I'm James your roommate."

jake doesn't looks up from hugging Iris.

"well if you don't need me then I shall be on my way." james notices the girl looking for the nurse. Oh thank you zeus, she looks hotter then lava, I feel as thought I should go and talk to her. "Hi their, names james, and by chance are you from tennessee?  
(guys I think I know why people aren't joining in, its because were at like 69 pages, someone post, jump right on in, were basically still starting out.)

((Nico I dont know if you meant to give Erebus no change of color but I just want to mention it to make sure its on purpose))

Layla looked at Nico confused. She moved her head a little to the side. "Erebus? I dont really know a lot about him." Layla thinks over what he said and becomes a little shocked. "Excuse me, I dont think I told you my name! How'd you know it?" Layla stops looking at Nico and sees James walk up to her. She automatically knows the joke he is trying to pull. "California. Names Layla, seems like some people already know that though." Layla gives Nico a look like he is not off the hook. "I guess its nice to meet you James."

Iris looks at Jake a little confused. "A car?" Iris wipes the tear off of his face nicely. "Jake there are no cars around here. What is exactly happened?" Iris makes Jake scoot over a little on the bed for she can be more comfortable next to him.

"yeah, so if I might say, you must know all those one liners, then it looks like I'm going to have to put on my a game."

Jake moves over so she can sit. "In my dream, we were sitting close together, you decided to go to a little shop across the street, and buy something, you came back, and you didn't see the car taking a sharp turn around the corner, I heard it, I ran but boom, I got to your body as you lay in the middle of the street, tears began rolling down my cheek, you said "jake,wake up, this is not real." I began to cry like a newborn, then bang, I woke up, and..."

Layla gives James a look. "Your 'game?' Picking girls is a game to you? Do I want to know how many youve gone after since you've been here." Layla looks at Nico. "Excuse me." She looks at James again. "I have a DATE to go to." Layla walks out moving her hips a little like she saw Annabelle do a couple days ago. Off to go on that lunch date with Ash. ((Ronkaime))

"hey wait up." james tries to walk along side layla."I don't think pickin up girls is a game, I think your beautiful, so what if I say that. I don't think its a crime, to talk to a beautiful lady, like yourself. So layla you seem to know how to treat people, do you take care of someone else, say younger cousin, or elder grandmother or grandfather."

Nico laughed as she walked away and smirked at James. "Really bro, that was horrible." He said with a cocky smirk. 'Humans are more amusing then demons are.' He thought with a snicker.

Iris looks at Jake in shock. "How, how- You can dream while in a coma? And you dreamt about ME? Why?" Iris looks at him carefully wondering if this could be true. Can he REALLY like me? ME? I thought I was doomed to live with a homosexual Hades! 
Layla noticed James walked out with her and stops in her tracks with the question he asked. "... Not anymore."

"who else would I dream about, I think about you a lot because....because, I like you, and I don't want you ending up with a jerk like him." 
"not anymore? you did take care of someone, I'm going to take a shot in the dark, a daughter?"

Iris looked at Jake and can tell he was telling the truth. "I... I like you too." Iris blushed and closed her eyes hoping when she opened them this wouldn't be a dream.

Laylas jaw clenched and her throat closed up not allowing her to speak. She turned around and kept walking so James would not be able to see her tears. She wiped them off when she reached a corner and broke down for a couple minutes. She sat on the floor with her hands covering her face. 
Iris giggled and opened one eye. She closed them again and then opened the other eye. "For some reason you are even more beautiful with my right eye than with my left." Iris smiles and closes her eyes again giggling. 
((Looks at my last post. Wow what a huge difference between my characters. Rock on. I rule at changing my characters xD ))

james follows her to the corner, and sees her crying"hey, a pretty girl shouldn't cry." james kneels down, and tries to hug layla."I do not know your burden, but no one should ever go this alone, if you ever need someone to talk to, I have two little things called ears, and both of them work fine."

Adriana had been exited the nursery, not up to watching all this gooey-lovey-dovey stuff. She made it outside and stretched her arms over her head,"Now what to do?"

(Savage if you want I have Sable and Nico open if you want to rp with them?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back