Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Rae immediately got dressed and headed over to Anna's dorm room

"This is going to be great I'm finally gettin' some!"

(Going Sleep I broke night xD we'll continue 2mm) 
Ash watched his brother leave the dorm

"Ugh why is my brother so stupid" He got up and got into Rae's bed

"I'm guessing he won't be needing this tonight."

Rae arrived at Anna's dorm room and knocked

"Hey gorgeous I'm here to pick you up"

James leaves the nursery, and goes to look for Iris. "Iris..Iris..IRIS, I have an idea, I read that zeus can give gods their powers, now I think, if I concentrait hard, I can most likely bring him back too. what do you think?"

"Great." Anna purred from the other side of the door. She opened it and stepped in the hallway, smiling at him, adding a small wink for good measure. "Shall we?"

"So were would you like to go we can go anywhere literally,I'm rich" As the walked outside a private jet was parked on the schools lawn

Iris wakes up in her dorm not exactly remembering how she got there but shrugs it off and goes to the nursery as promised. She sees james there. "Oh hi james! ... You think you can bring him back?! How!"

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2 

savagePEST said:
[[ Jeez, I take a shower and 2 more pages D; and flirtation ]]
"That musta sucked!"Adriana replied with a face of shock,"And you seem like a co-" Her sentence cut off with the entrance of Iris. Her face darkened,"Iris." But she was amazed when her dorm partner had the audacity to sit next to her and touched her hand. Adriana quickly placed her hand on her lap. "What are you doing here?"she asked Iris,"Shouldn't you be taking care of your precious flowers?"
(Continuing last night but also at the nursery in the morning))

Iris looked at Adri and smiled. "Thats what I would like to show you. You mind coming with me to the room?" Not only did I put the flowers on our night stand but I started an apple tree for her INSIDE our room.  

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
" yup, ive been checking out the academy." She smiles ." What'cha been up too iris?"
"Oh just planning things for my dorm partner here."

Iris smiles at Adri

Anna made a light smirk, sliding her arm around Rae, her head resting on his shoulder. "Hm, you choose where we go."

Jack nuzzled against Damian, his arms curling loosely around his neck. He pressed his forehead against Damian's, smiling slightly at his compliment. "Your amazing." He whispered softly, shifting his head to kiss his boyfriend again, his arms tightening.

Damian blushed and smiled down at Jack and nuzzled his nose to his. He tucked Jackie's hair behind his ears "Thank you." He blushed brighter and held him close. He kissed him back softly "Do you want to go for a walk?"

Jack shook his head and nuzzled it against Damian's neck, making out a muffled "I wanna cuddle." He just wanted to grasp onto Damian, he felt stupid about ending it and just needed to be close to someone. He kissed Damian's cheek and closed his eyes.

Damian laughed softly and put his back against the wall. He held Jack close and played with his hair "Then we will cuddle." he smiled and closed his eyes. He rubbed circles in the middle of Jacks back.

(I'm about to die in front of my keyboard. I've stayed up for more then 12 hours. Sockie needs sleep. I'll cya in a few hours if not tomorrow.)

Curiosity got the best of her. Adriana looked at Kitty, giving her an apologetic smile,"Sorry I gotta cut our conversation short. Iris here has something important to show me." She leans over and gives Kitty a nice hug before standing up,"We can talk later, 'kay?"

Iris jumps off the chair and pulls her hand out for Adri can hold it. "It was nice seeing you Kitty!"

Sock said:
Anna made a light smirk, sliding her arm around Rae, her head resting on his shoulder. "Hm, you choose where we go."
"Being that we are future god's of love;How about Venice the city of love?" Rae lead Anna onto the play and they jetted off

(Do you want to play out the whole date or just bring them back later?)

Adriana holds her hand to her chest, hesitant, before grabbing Iris'. "Lead the way,"she said in a voice not angry but not happy, either. Iris' enthusiasm was getting to her but she had to remind herself how rude Iris was to her before.

Ash had finally woken up

"I guess it's good that my briother's so spoiled he has great taste this bed is the most comfortable thing i've every slept on; I wonder what Layla is doing I should go and look for her" Ash got up out of bed and got dressed to go look for Layla

(Poor Ash is going to have his heart stepped on...Oh well xD )

(Dammy is kinda busy at the moment. I kinda want to make another character and rp with him. If that is okay with JJ)

Iris skips around holding Adris hand all the way to their dorms door. "Are you ready?" Iris smiles and hops up and down. She opens the door to the apple tree in the middle of the room, half on her side and half on Adris side. The flowers that Adri got Iris are on their nightstand. "See? Adri I fixed the plants you gave me! You weren't understanding me! I had to put them back for they can grow and heal and when they were done I brought them back, now these flowers wont die for a couple MONTHS instead of a couple days! And I brought this aple tree, which will only grow until the top of our roof and I will stunt its growth and well have apples in our room! I looked up Eris's mythology and it seems like she really liked apples." Iris giggles "Just no using an apple on ME okay?" Iris winks and nudges her. "So... what do you think!" 
((Nico you handle your characters well. I think you only have two characters right? And you plan on taking out Sable anyways? Remember 3 is maximum!))

(I know. I changed my mind about taking out Sable. I only have two charries. I was thinking of doing Hecate or Nyx.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back