Godling Academy (Actual RP)

" yup, ive been checking out the academy." She smiles ." What'cha been up too iris?" 

jj9095 said:
((Witt THIS is what I call a slut xD )) 
Layla sees a new girl wearing close to nothing walk up to the guys that she just left. She automatically turned around and headed back for them. Nuhuh! Ash is mine!
xD yup! ))

(IN THIS ROLEPLAY EROS IS JUST EROS AND NOT THE SON OF APHRODITE. IT WOULD BE WEIRD TO SEE RAE AND ANNA FLIRTING IF THAT WAS TRUE. And can I pwease not do that? I'm just really lazy and my stomach hurts xD )

Anna rose an eyebrow, "And the shirt comes off already? I'm Annabelle." She gazed up at Rae through long eyelashes, making sure to bat them a couple times. Her eyes were filled with the mysterious, lustful glint that every descendant of Eros should have. "And you?" She flicked her gaze over to see a girl walk over, her eyebrow arched up and she nearly laughed, god that girl just screamed desperate.

"Well my names Rae and yes the shirt comes off how about your booty shorts are they short enough?" Rae smiles his charming smile

Anna laughed, "Well, you surely don't seem to mind, Mr.Rae." She flicked her eyes over to the other guy "And you are?" She curled her pink lips into an equally charming smile.

Ash knew this gril was not the one for him

"I'm Ash and I'm gay" with that he turned his attention back to Layla

"What the hell are you talking about your super st-"

Rae's sentence was cut off by a jab in the side from Ash

Anna sighed and rose an eyebrow "Okay?" She rolled her eyes and turned "Well, see y'all later!" She slid her hands into her back pockets, walking back down the pathway.

Layla heard what Ash said and automatically smiled and walked past them noticing her rose must of fallen because it was close to the lake. Layla picked it up and walked over to the guys and the slutty girl. Layla gave the slutty girl the rose. "Here you go, this is from the one already taking off his clothes for you. Seems like he ran of his flowers so you can have the one he gave me." Layla walked to her dorm satisfied.

((I wrote the Layla thing before Annabelle left! Socks just play it out really quickly!)) 
((Okay people I am off to bed. Witt and Adri are no where to be found and Layla just walked off. Sock HEY! Get Annabelle to walk into Laylas dorm! Theyll be roomies! xD *sings* DRAAAAMMMMAAA))

Annabelle stared at Layla with darker eyes, she leaned in whispering "Listen, hun. I can, and will rip your life to pieces. So, please go run off and find your Zeus so you can leave all of us cool people alone." She cast her gaze to Rae, she smirked and lifted her hand, blowing him a kiss, a small rose peddle fell onto his shoulder with her number written on it. She winked before walking off calmly.

"Mhm yeup she's definitely related to Eros never underestimate love gods"

Rae entered Anna's number in his phone smirked turned around and started walking

"Come on Ash were going back to our room"

"Fine" Ash ran up to layla giving her a hug before running after his brother

Zeus? There was no way in hell, or heaven for that matter, that she will ever go out with a Zeus. Not after what Hera told her. "Sweety. Do yourself a favor and cover all of yourself up. You're just showing them what there is NOT there to grab." Layla tossed her hair back and walks away. She wants to play the game? I can play it back! WITHOUT powers!

Anna sighed boredly and walked into her dorm, her mouth fell open at the scene, "Oh...hell no." She gagged and slowly unpacked her things, grabbing some pink duct tape, taping a line down the center of the room, she was not going to share a room with miss I-Try-Too-Hard. Annabelle laid down on her purple blankets, resting her hands over her face with a low sigh

When Layla randomly got a hug from Ash her cheeks turned red and she walked faster for the slut wouldn't be able to see it. I got a hug while she got what? A flirt. Hmph. Take that Misses 'Love.' 
Layla walked into her room to find a attack of neon pink as soon as she entered. "Oh heavens no!" Layla looked at the bed to see who this creature is taking over her room. "No. Way. Don't say a word. I say we ignore the crap out of each other. First thing in the morning well talk to... to... SOMEONE and get this fixed." Layla grabbed her PJs, ran to the bathroom, put them on, and ran to bed. She threw the blanket on top of her and hid her head. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

((Off to bed everyone! Ill RP with you guys tomorrow!))

Anna gazed over at Layla with a snort. She didn't have that many pink things. She just used pink duct tape to cut the room in half. "Don't even think of crossing over to my half, just a quick warning." She said flatly, rolling over, awaiting a text from Rae.

Rae and Ash finally got back to the room

"Mother of Gods what the hell did you do?

The room had a heart shaped bed silk curtains and silk sheets red carpet a heart shaped couch and a huge flat screen tv along with rose petals everywhere

"So this is what you spend our parents money on, really your definitely Aphrodite's heir apparent ? Ahs gave his brother the stale face -___-

"Shutup I was hoping you'd decide not to come to this school so I did what I wanted with it I guess for now you can sleep on the couch" Rae threw Ash a pillow and texted Anna

"Hey gorgeous are you feeling better? (we'll use italics for the text messages)

Anna smirked as she received her text.

Oh, hey handsome. I'm doing better now. Glad to talk to you lovie.

"No no the pleasure is all mine so how did you get chosen to be Eros' successor you being a girl and all i'm not one to talk actually lol :) "

"Haha, well, I'm his granddaughter, guess I didn't really have a choice. He really liked me. Haha(: What about you?"

"well she said she's been watching me since I was born and when I turned 16 she came to me and told me the good news ^__^"

"Nothing for now,but I could be going on a date with the hottest girl in school tonight at 7 in the garden, but that's all up to her."

"Ah, well, right now I could be going out to lunch with the hottest guy in school. But, that's all up to him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back