Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Made a new Hera character!))

Layla walks to the girls dorm and gets set up in a dorm by herself. "Well I was told someone was going to move in here sooner or later so I guess Ill just keep all my stuff to one side of the room." Layla put up pictures of Emily right next to her bed and tucked her scrapbook underneath her bed like old times. She decided to go outside and look around the new school. She goes through the forest, the garden, and ends up at the lake. Layla sees two guys talking and automatically goes up to them. Maybe one of these are my true love like Hera promised. "Hi, I hope you handsome boys aren't busy. My name is Layla, new here. Just walking around and trying to meet new people." Layla smiled and thanked the gods she wore her good bra today and a nice tank top. Ronkaime

Damian smiled and hugged tightly back. "You are not a burden Jackie. Anything but." He gave his signature lopsided grin and played with the ends of Jack's hair. "If anything I should say sorry for getting angry with you earlier."

Rae immediately stopped the fight when he saw a new girl walk up to them "Hi I'm rae and this is for you" a blue rose came out and he handed it to the girl

"Hello I'm Ash Rae's twin brother nice to meet you" Ash bowed to the girl

Jack closed his eyes and leaned into Damian's touch. He leaned up and nuzzled his head beneath Damian's, making a cracked "Don't let me go." He said quietly, his hand sliding down to clench around the other males.

Damian kissed the top of Jack's head an he nuzzled it "I will never let you go." he vowed. He grasped Jackie's hand tightly and held him close with his other arm

"Hi Kitty! I havent seen you for awhile!" Iris sits next to Adriana and purposefully makes her hand touch Adris. "Just wanted to see how my dorm partner, Adri was doing. Ive been wanting to show her something but she hasnt gone back to the dorm yet." Iris looks at Adri and winks. "You know I am starting to think I should call you Add, Adri. Because you always Add so much love and forgiveness to my life." 

Ronkaime said:
Rae immediately stopped the fight when he saw a new girl walk up to them "Hi I'm rae and this is for you" a blue rose came out and he handed it to the girl
"Hello I'm Ash Rae's twin brother nice to meet you" Ash bowed to the girl
Layla took the blue rose that matched her hair color perfectly. She smelled it and smiled. Oh this one is the one. Layla looked at the other boy and curtsied after he bowed. Hm... Maybe not. This one seems like the one. The other one seemed too used to pulling roses out of thin air.

"Nice to meet both of you! How very cool to meet twin brothers in a school like this!" Layla looked at both of them up and down trying to figure out which one she would want more. Or maybe Hera meant that I get to pick what boy I want and Aphrodite will do a love potion for me!

[[ Jeez, I take a shower and 2 more pages D; and flirtation ]]

"That musta sucked!"Adriana replied with a face of shock,"And you seem like a co-" Her sentence cut off with the entrance of Iris. Her face darkened,"Iris." But she was amazed when her dorm partner had the audacity to sit next to her and touched her hand. Adriana quickly placed her hand on her lap. "What are you doing here?"she asked Iris,"Shouldn't you be taking care of your precious flowers?"

So tell me about yourself beautiful rae winked and gave the signature amour charming smile

"Why must you be such a flirt?

"Hello Aphrodite's successor what do you expect?

Ash rolled his eyes

"Please forgive my brother's actions like he just said he is one of aphrodite's candidates for her throne and I am Apollo's

Damian smiled and leaned down and kissed Jack's lips softly. "I love you too."

jj9095 Has the girl that has the open slot for Aphrodite responded yet? Will she respond by monday? Because if not I'm anxious to get my character going. 
Jack smiled and pressed a hand to Damian's cheek, a smile melting over his face. He continued to kiss Damian, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip from time to time.

Ronkaime said:
So tell me about yourself beautiful rae winked and gave the signature amour charming smile
"Why must you be such a flirt?

"Hello Aphrodite's successor what do you expect?

Ash rolled his eyes

"Please forgive my brother's actions like he just said he is one of aphrodite's candidates for her throne and I am Apollo's
Which means Aphrodites successor is a no because he is going to be cheating. Apollos a nice pick. "Wow, Aphrodites successor? I didnt expect her to pick a guy, no offense! I just wonder who Eros will pick then? Makes me wonder how the whole picking works. And Apollo? Twin brothers going for different Gods.. and Goddess's? That is so interesting!" Layla puts the blue rose in her back pocket. "Oh! Sorry... Rae correct? You asked about me? I am Heras successor. I was told there was goign to be descendants here so I am just going to say I am Mortal. Didnt know any of this was real until like" Layla looks at her clock. "two days ago"

jj9095 said:
((Made a new Hera character!))
Layla walks to the girls dorm and gets set up in a dorm by herself. "Well I was told someone was going to move in here sooner or later so I guess Ill just keep all my stuff to one side of the room." Layla put up pictures of Emily right next to her bed and tucked her scrapbook underneath her bed like old times. She decided to go outside and look around the new school. She goes through the forest, the garden, and ends up at the lake. Layla sees two guys talking and automatically goes up to them. Maybe one of these are my true love like Hera promised. "Hi, I hope you handsome boys aren't busy. My name is Layla, new here. Just walking around and trying to meet new people." Layla smiled and thanked the gods she wore her good bra today and a nice tank top. Ronkaime
i like her but she seem sorta slutty.. xD

jj9095 said:
Which means Aphrodites successor is a no because he is going to be cheating. Apollos a nice pick. "Wow, Aphrodites successor? I didnt expect her to pick a guy, no offense! I just wonder who Eros will pick then? Makes me wonder how the whole picking works. And Apollo? Twin brothers going for different Gods.. and Goddess's? That is so interesting!" Layla puts the blue rose in her back pocket. "Oh! Sorry... Rae correct? You asked about me? I am Heras successor. I was told there was goign to be descendants here so I am just going to say I am Mortal. Didnt know any of this was real until like" Layla looks at her clock. "two days ago"
WOAH I HAVE AN IDEA. Annabelle can be Eros instead of Aphrodite?)

Damian hummed softly against Jack's lips and held him close. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. He parted from the kiss and looked into Jackie's eyes "You have such beautiful eyes. I don't think I have told you that before." He laughed softly.

(Ack I need to go to bed. Just reply and I will reply when I wake up)

((SOCK THATS WHAT I MENTIONED! I said we had two aphrodites so why dont you just become Eros? And you were like NO NO APHRODITE GGRRR xD Please take Eros! Go for it!))

"Hera really? Aphrodite told me how she used to always ruin her fun and try to smite her but she'd just have sex with Zeus to get back at her funny right?"

"Wrong choice of words Rae, *sigh* your such an idiot" Ash silently steps back knowing what's about to come

(WHATEVER. I'M NOT CHANGING HER POWERS OR ANYTHING OR THE HISTORY. I'M TOO LAZY TO GO RESEARCH EROS. xD )

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
i like her but she seem sorta slutty.. xD
((Its not that shes slutty its that shes kind of desperate to find her true love. No worries I has plan. Her true love will be James since he IS Zeus. But BECAUSE hes Zeus and Layla knows the story of Zeus and Hera she automatically says there is no way hes "the one" so shes guna go after Ash and ill talk to dakup to get James going after Layla and itll be a little game for awhile xD ))

ANYWAY. THE BIG ENTRANCE OF ANNA.)

Annabelle walked along with a gentle hum, her blonde hair was pulled back in a bun and she was wearing short shorts that well, barely covered anything. Along with that a navy tank top and her signature push up bra. She caught a glimpse of 3 people, one girl and two guys. Mostly...two guys. She smirked slightly and took her time to walk up, her hips doing their natural sway.

((Eros is the son of Aphrodite. That is all. He is the same sh*t as Aphrodite. Just change what God you are and copy paste information of Eros for other people can know okay?))

Layla looks at Rae and frowned. Aphrodite would pick an idiot. DEFINITELY NOT HIM. Layla smiles at Ash. "Oh no worries I dont plan on doing anything to Rae. He is right. I probably will smite him as well for giving all the girls he meets a rose and automatically thinking of seducing them. Aphrodites ability to want to seduce other peoples husbands while she wont even boink her own says a lot of her character." Layla smirks triumphantly. "Thank you, Ash, for being so kind to me and understanding." Layla gives Ash a huge smile, "Im sure I will see YOU" Layla pokes Ash on his chest. "around later." Layla looks at Rae one last time, rolls her eyes, and walks away. I cant wait to become Hera and make what charges Rae not be able to stand up.

Rae immediately noticed the hot blonde walking their way he opened his shirt reveling his muscled body and rock hard abs

"Well who are you?"

Rae's eyes were filled with lust and desire

Sock said:
ANYWAY. THE BIG ENTRANCE OF ANNA.)
Annabelle walked along with a gentle hum, her blonde hair was pulled back in a bun and she was wearing short shorts that well, barely covered anything. Along with that a navy tank top and her signature push up bra. She caught a glimpse of 3 people, one girl and two guys. Mostly...two guys. She smirked slightly and took her time to walk up, her hips doing their natural sway.
((Witt THIS is what I call a slut xD )) 
Layla sees a new girl wearing close to nothing walk up to the guys that she just left. She automatically turned around and headed back for them. Nuhuh! Ash is mine!

jj9095 said:
((Eros is the son of Aphrodite. That is all. He is the same sh*t as Aphrodite. Just change what God you are and copy paste information of Eros for other people can know okay?))
Layla looks at Rae and frowned. Aphrodite would pick an idiot. DEFINITELY NOT HIM. Layla smiles at Ash. "Oh no worries I dont plan on doing anything to Rae. He is right. I probably will smite him as well for giving all the girls he meets a rose and automatically thinking of seducing them. Aphrodites ability to want to seduce other peoples husbands while she wont even boink her own says a lot of her character." Layla smirks triumphantly. "Thank you, Ash, for being so kind to me and understanding." Layla gives Ash a huge smile, "Im sure I will see YOU" Layla pokes Ash on his chest. "around later." Layla looks at Rae one last time, rolls her eyes, and walks away. I cant wait to become Hera and make what charges Rae not be able to stand up.
"mhm just as I thought no fun as usual no wonder your husband cheats on you constantly" Rae blows Layla a kiss and brings his attention back to the hot blonde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back