Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Jackson sighed lowly and shrugged "Its better for the two of us." He said quietly, dismissing the rage he saw Damian in.

Damian blinked "Better? How the hell is it better?" He said with barely controlled rage, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Well, I'm the descendant of Hades. I wont be able to see you when I go to the underworld and if things plan out how I hope I'll become bi and somehow persuade Iris to love me."

Damian's lips twitched into a smirk "Is that what you are worried about? Not seeing me if you go to the Underworld? Hypnos resides in the underworld." he smiled. "I know it sounds silly and I know you won't believe me but, I like you a lot"

"Just go take a nap Damian. I think your expecting me to get back together with you. I ended it for a reason you know." And with that he closed the door to his dorm.

(Well that ended quicker then I expected. I guess that is the end of Dammy and Jackie, tis a shame)

Adriana blinked when suddenly she was in the middle of what seemed to be a love quarrel. Damien and Jack had sometime, somewhere, gotten together. But apparently now they were on the brink of breaking apart. And now Jack went ahead and shut the door. Adriana jaw dropped, words stuck in her throat. She was utterly confused as to what just happened. "I was trying to apologize to him..."she muttered. She then looked at Damien,"And what is going on with you two?!"

(They can get back together. I thought you wanted them to fight so. I provoked it

xD )​

Damian looked at Adriana and sighed "He doesn't want to be with me, that is what." He said and looked back behind him as he turned around. "Maybe he is better off without me. He seems to think he is." 
(Ah. So I guess Dammy does something to for them to get back together? o-o Like walk in his dreams >:3)

Sock said:
"Well, I'm the descendant of Hades. I wont be able to see you when I go to the underworld and if things plan out how I hope I'll become bi and somehow persuade Iris to love me."
((What))

Adriana quickly followed behind him. "Well, he is a moody guy. Maybe he'll change his mind." She then muttered under her breath,"You both did get together in the span of one day..."

(Witt you haven't posted a lot today, why dont you just make things up that you are checking out the school in different places so someone can go join you?))

((Also Rae, you havent written back from what Iris said yet to you))

jj9095 said:
(Hes gay. And Iris doesn't love him, but Iris is supposed to be down in the underworld with Jack when he becomes Hades. So hes saying that he'll force himself to be interested in woman, somehow get Iris to love him and forget about Damian.)

Damian stopped and looked at Adriana "He might be moody but he made his point clear. I have a plan anyways." he grinned almost wickedly.

Jack sighed and frowned to himself. He crawled up into bed and closed his eyes, pulling the blankets up. Maybe if he took a nap he'd forget about all of it.

Adriana quickly stopped in her tracks when Damien stopped. But she began to bounce around in excitement when he mentioned a plan. "Oh! Oh!"she giggled,"Do tell!"

Sock said:
(Hes gay. And Iris doesn't love him, but Iris is supposed to be down in the underworld with Jack when he becomes Hades. So hes saying that he'll force himself to be interested in woman, somehow get Iris to love him and forget about Damian.)
((I know what you meant Sock I was just like <.< when I read that. Didnt expect that xD Id go after her in a little bit, ill take her out for a walk. When jake wakes up theyll probably go out or something))

Damian walked into his dorm and slammed the door in the Eris heir's face. "That is going to come back to haunt me." He mused and flopped down into his bed and closed his eyes. He let his powers reach out to Jack's dreams and felt himself sleep into slumber.

(How do you want this to work out)

jj9095 said:
"Oh! Rae! Of course I do! You cant miss Aphrodites descendant for anything! In fact" Iris takes off her flower form behind her ear. "This pink rose was from him" She tucks it back behind her ear and hsakes Ash's hand. "Its nice to meet you! Rae didn't mention anything about a brother. You guys got very lucky to get picked together!" Iris shakes hands with Ash.
Ronkaime

ADDING: "Also Rae should be around the lake. Do you want me to take you to him?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(We're just in a dream now, SO GUYS THIS IS A DREAM THAT JACK AND DAMIAN ARE SHARING xD How about we make the text blue so they know whats a dream and whats not?)

Jack was back in his and Damian's dorm, they were cuddling and sharing their first kiss.

Jack smiled and cupped Damian's cheek in his hand, "I love you." He would whisper, hesitant at first, but he knew the reaction he would gain, it was his dream anyway. "I love you too." Damian would whisper, and once again they embraced the others lips. Jack felt the two bumps against his lips and smiled lightly, god he loved those piercings.

(And thats when Damian poofs into Jacks dream.)

((Yes! Thank Goodness for Damian! Now Adri might be off my ass for awhile!))

((Is Adri straight or Bi?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back