Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(I made an Aphrodite character. SOMEONE MAKE ARES AND HEPHAESTUS!!! Oh goodie is this going to be fun.) 
(I made an Aphrodite character. SOMEONE MAKE ARES AND HEPHAESTUS!!! Oh goodie is this going to be fun.)

Sock said:
There are already two aphrodite characters 
"Oh my names Ashton Amour successor to Apollo my brother is Rae Amour do you know him?"

Ash extends his arm to shake hands with iris

( I have no idea what to do with Damian o-o I've given up on Sable)

"Oh! Rae! Of course I do! You cant miss Aphrodites descendant for anything! In fact" Iris takes off her flower form behind her ear. "This pink rose was from him" She tucks it back behind her ear and hsakes Ash's hand. "Its nice to meet you! Rae didn't mention anything about a brother. You guys got very lucky to get picked together!" Iris shakes hands with Ash.

(no Rae is aphrodite) 
"Yeah we don't get along very well but he's still my brother so what can you do he's my twin actually...can you tell me where he is please?"

((Where is Rae so I can send Ash in the right direction? And Im okay with having a guy and a girl Aphrodite. Will make things interesting! They both are Bi right? Either way since there is 3 aphrodites now Im not going to allow any more aphrodites to be made. Sounds good to everyone? Too much love going around xD ))

((Whyd you give up on Sable Nico? If you want you can delete her and make a new one if you really want to?))

((Okay so I am having a problem AGAIN. I want to make Hera but reading her story right now I dont like her relationship with Zeus <.< Anyone mind if I become Hera and just pretend everything is good with Zeus? Supposively the only reason Hera married Zeus is because Zeus raped her and Hera had to suck up to her pride and married him... No likey. Like that CAN happen here but PG13.))

(I'm not going to use her. It bugs me that Rae is actually Aphrodite. I just wont use her. I'm irritated about it now and personally hate the whole "OH TWO+ PEOPLE CAN USE THE SAME GOD." It makes things complicated.)

((Sock you can switch out of Aphrodite and take over Hera... Please do. I am difficultys now <.< And if I become Athena or Artemis they are SO not being virgin goddesses. Just saying.)) 
((Sock it does make things complicated. Everyone okay with keeping it only two people can use each god/Goddess maximum? Id make it only ONE each but we already have double and I am not kicking anyone out))

jj9095 said:
((Where is Rae so I can send Ash in the right direction? And Im okay with having a guy and a girl Aphrodite. Will make things interesting! They both are Bi right? Either way since there is 3 aphrodites now Im not going to allow any more aphrodites to be made. Sounds good to everyone? Too much love going around xD ))
((Whyd you give up on Sable Nico? If you want you can delete her and make a new one if you really want to?))

((Okay so I am having a problem AGAIN. I want to make Hera but reading her story right now I dont like her relationship with Zeus <.< Anyone mind if I become Hera and just pretend everything is good with Zeus? Supposively the only reason Hera married Zeus is because Zeus raped her and Hera had to suck up to her pride and married him... No likey. Like that CAN happen here but PG13.))
Rae is at the lake

(No. I'm not good at being Hera. I'm better at either being the adorable person, the douche or the flirt. I'll just not use her 1. Because I'm pissed about it now and 2. Because theres too many aphrodites so shes not special. That ruins her whole purpose.)

((Sock you want to be Ares? Hes pretty much a douche. Hermes tries to be adorable. HEY. WE DONT HAVE A EROS CHARACTER. WE ONLY HAVE A EROS TEACHER. Why dont you just become the male verson of Eros?! Or the female version Since we have a male aphrodite <.<))

(Please leave it alone. xD Like, its just bugging me more. I wanted to be a girl aphrodite, and its just awkward and confusing having more then one or two. So, please just leave it be, I'll figure something out by myself.)

Damian looked down and sighed. He felt the sadness being replaced by anger. "Why does he have to be so difficult? Why couldn't he understand when he has something good right under his damn nose?" He snapped and walked back to the dorms. He saw him at his dorm door and narrowed his eyes. "Jackson." He hissed.

Damian's heart dropped when he saw Jack's eyes water but shook it off. "You know what. Don't you know how selfish what you did was?" he snapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back