Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Dakup I fixed my post! I didnt see yours or Nicos post until after I posted!) 
Iris giggles at the 'damian in distress.' "Damian he was being nice! There was no way in heck I would be able to pick you up like that" Iris giggles again. Strong. Ares? Zeus? Not Hermes or Apollo. Cant be Hephaestus he doesnt have a limp. Another Poseidon kid? He IS looking for Jake.

james puts the boy down. damn shes fine I need to play things cool. "names james. james strid, people call me strider. 2nd generation descendent of zeus."

Damian brushed his pants off and yawned "You where going to leave Jack there? Not very nice." He said a serious expression on his normally laid back expression.

ZEUS?! Iris stops breathing for a second and then calms down. Okay I kind of was expecting that but not really. Totally expecting another Poseidon. Ah! Zeus! And a SECOND generation! Wow! His power must be great already! Iris looks at how easily he was holding Damian. Yup! Iris clears her throat. "Nice to meet you." She takes out her hand to shake his. 
((Wait sorry Nico I think Im mixing some information. Where is Jack at this point?))

james shakes her hand."so about this jake kid, where is he, can you take me to him?"

Omg his hand is so tight and nice. Shake it off Iris! Iris nodds her head. "Yup! I was actually going to go see him right now. I must warn you though. He is in the nursery with a concussion..." Iris puts her head down a little and starts walking to the nursery.

Damian glared at James "You don't know him. He has, anger issues." he sighed. "He's my roomie."

"hey wait up.... so your name is Iris, descendent of persephone right, I can tell because you seem to care alot about people and I can tell. even more about this jake kid, do you and him... um go out?

(SORRY xD )

Jack had seemed to disappear once Poseidon claimed that he had no idea why Hades had picked him. Hell, the man was right. Jackson was a f*ck up when it came to his powers and his future job. He would have to leave Damian, so why get cozy now when Damian has the god-to-be of love interested in him? Jack sat on a bench in the garden, combing his fingers slowly through his hair. He made a low sigh, great, first day and he was already told that he was a screw up. And Iris hated him, that's just what he needed, the girl he was supposed to be with hating him. He clenched his jaw and furrowed his eyebrows together, was he really that bad?

Poseidon leaves the nursery." lets hope you get better, jake." poseidon puts a bunch of water iris's on the table. "lets hope you like these."

(Okay. Dammy can come. Jack is gonna explain how hes not good enough for him and is a basic screw up and then break it off and poof. xD )

(they could try and work it out, I have seen people who have come insanely close bring it back )

(They haven't fought. Jackson is not going to apologize to Poseidon. Just leave it to me, I have a idea.)

((Uuumm I totally just left Damian alone <.< Hold on. Sorry guys sees Im off right now. Trying to multitask and its not working it seems.))

Iris suddenly remembers and runs back to Damian. "I don't know if you want this." Iris reaches in her back pocket. "But I made a calming powder out of Lavender flowers. I know you share a room with Jack and just thought it might be helpful." Iris passes it to Damian and waves goodbye. "Good luck with Jack!" ((Since Sock is back on))

Iris catches up with James. "Sorry about that. Yeah I have a tendency to care about people and flowers a lot." Iris's mind slips off to Adriana and how she must of hurt her feelings and then comes back. Iris blushes a little when she mentions if her and Jake are going out. "Oh no no! Its kind of my fault that hes in the nursery. I doubt he likes me."

(ALRIGHT xD )

Damian took the powder from Iris and pocketed it. He sighed and walked back to where he had found Jack the last few times, the water fountain. He sighed and sat next to Jack but said nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back