Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((... i kinda like jake the way he is though. Why dont you just make another character? We need more guys anyways))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Jack chuckled and nuzzled his head against Damian's, he curled his legs around Damian's waist, humming to himself, his cheek resting against his boyfriends shoulder. "Onwards my noble steed!" Jack rose his arm, his hand curled into a fist.

Damian laughed and shifted so Jack wouldn't fall off and walked over to the others. He noticed that the third person he didn't recognize. He blinked and smiled at Jack's remark "What is up guys?" he asked. "Apparently I'm Jackie's steed." he said with a lopsided grin.

Jack stroked Damian's hair. "He makes a very nice horse." He said with a crooked smirk. He rested his cheek against Damians head, raising his eyebrow at the one person who he too didn't recognize. He made a small wave "I'm Jackson."

She looks up at poseidon " oh well thank you sir. " She sit back down into the water,Feeling the cool slight current running past her.

Dx it's soo short i'm sorry. )

((Good. Please make sure for the teachers to have a specific color each one and dakup since you have another character soon please make sure to change colors or bold a specific character))

( I made a new character, check him out.)

"is there something wrong my kitty, you can tell me anything."

Damian blinked and looked up at Jack. He turned his gaze back to Poseidon and Kitty "Did we come at a bad time?" he asked and scratched his head. Damian felt he was being intrusive and was about to suggest that they should leave the two be.

She looks up at him with confusion. "There nothing wrong." She says.

"no I was just talking to kitty here, I fear their is something wrong with her. anyway have you guys see jake."

Damian shook his head "No. Last I heard he hit his head on a tree and is in a coma in the infirmary." he answered. He looked at Poseidon "Are you a student here too? No offense you look kinda old."

the skies begin to darken, the water becomes very choppy. "i'm god of the seas, I am the master of the weather, I am poseidon. How dare you call me, one of the top three, old." poseidon puts out his arm, and the trident shots to his hand. "why I ought to put you down right here, right now." Just as he says this, he begins to laugh. "nah I'm just playin' I know I look old, and young master damien I'm a teacher here so watch your tone. so whats you say about jake, how did he hit his head."

(Poseidon doesn't control weather. Zeus does.)

Jacks grip on Damian tightened as he watched the water become choppy. He placed his cheek against Damian's shoulder, his gaze darkening. He glared at Poseidon, it was his nature to hate the other 2 gods of the top three anyway. I guess thats why he hated Jake so much. His face formed a scowl at the thought of Jake. "He ran into a tree because he was being a natural seaweed brain, I guess it runs in the family." Jack spat, he wasn't going into his 'angry mode' he was just..well, he was acting on his natural instinct.

Damian blinked in shock 'A god? Great going Damian, first day and you've pissed off a God.' Damian sighed and looked down. He looked up once more as the God declared he was just joking. He felt his stomach drop when Jack insulted Poseidon and hoped to the Gods that his boyfriend didn't get burnt to a crisp.

(There are two aphrodite candidates the girl's screen name is Lori she hasn't thrown herself in yet)

Rae felt a presence coming up from behind him he saw dammy "Dammy hii!" He waved furiously with a bright smile on his face

Poseidon's rage begins to show. "you dare insult a god, one so mighty that they could smite you for what you are saying. To anger a god, is to crate hell.... Wait your god is hades, isn't it. huh, choose your next words carefully.

Jack laughed and slid from Damians shoulders, he began to clap slowly. "Good job! You figured that out! Oh yes you did, oh yes you did!" He spoke in a voice one would speak to a baby with. His eyes began to darken with his amusement, smirking slightly.

Damian sighed and shook his head 'Hes going to get himself killed.' he looked at Jack worried. He wasn't about to try to do anything, remembering the last time he did he almost got killed. He looked down and prepared to step in if anything bad happened.

poseidon walks over to jack "you think me baby, let me see how you think of this." poseidon grabs damien and puts the trident up to his neck the trident's tip about 1 inch away from his throat. "if you care for this one, then I would stop before I have to do something I don't want to do."

Damian let out a gasp as he feels himself grabbed. "Why do I have to be the target?" he wined. He was truthfully fearing for his life. 'Correction. I'm going to die.'

Rae was shocked at Posiedon's reaction "Hey he didn't do anything why are you punishing him?" Anger rising within him "That's my friend and there's absolutely no reason for you to be treating hi like that he did nothing wrong

"I thought so, now back down. I hope that you will not be as stupid, if so then, I don't know why Hades picked you." Poseidon pulls the trident away lets the boy go. "I picked him, because he was someone special, now If you all would excuse me I have to go."

Athena walks in. "Poseidon put down the child." Athena pulls Poseidon back. "Students. Just like us 99 years ago. You have been a god long enough to know the differences of each generation." Athena takes off her helmet and looks at Jack "Go away child. Take your boyfriend with you. Enjoy it while you can." Athena looks back at Poseidon. "You are not supposed to show up in school besides your little 'club' and when you are teaching. Remember what happened last year between the student when they were around Gods too often? We have a schedule. Abide by them."

Last edited by a moderator:
((Im on my phone so i cant change the colors or bold, sorry))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back