Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(No. Jack and Damian are kinda cuddling in their dorm. So cute ^w^)

(if a knocked out person can give his point, im knocked out, dammy and jack are awake. thats whats going on.)

((I cant really do much with out Adri since we are literally in the middle of a scene))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Adriana walked in, closing the door behind her with her foot. She held the vase behind her back. "Well, I know what can make you feel better,"she said, a grin already on her face,"I've got a little present for you."

After Kitty had walked away she was at the lake, Wading in the cool blue lake water. "Ahh. Nothing more than a good swim on a hot day. "she says. then dives down head first into the blue water.

( Guys come down to the lake with me, If you want!)

"As long as its not flowers from the garden I am sure it is a wonderful gift at this point" Iris turns around and looks at Adriana "So what is it?"

"It's really hot today I'm going down to the lake" Rae grabs his swim trunks and goes to the lake there he sees a girl "Oh it's you are you going to swim as well?"

"Aw, you're hard to surprise,"Adriana pouted,"How did you guess it was flowers?" She slowly brought the vase in front of her, extending her arms in Iris' direction. "I had dug through your stuff to get one of your vases. I hope that's alright."

[[ Iris probably thinks Adri's presenting her a dead body, huh? lol ]]

Jack nested his head in the crook of Damian's shoulder, muttering a muffled "Do you hurt anywhere?" There was a tinge of worry in his tone. He gazed up at Damian through his brown hair. His big blue eyes were still a pit puffy and bloodshot. He crawled up to rest his head against Damian's. His arms making there way around his boyfriends abused neck. He leaned down and kissed it softly before placing his head back up onto the pillow.

Iris stares at the flowers, awe struck, mouth gaping open. A tear goes down her face. "You... you killed my flowers? As a... as a PRESENT!" Iris tries to calm down and looks away from the vase. "Adri. Please. Just... dont do that again okay?" Iris gets up and takes the flowers. Her face is stoneless, showing no emotions. "Thank you. I guess." She walks out with the flowers and walks back to the garden slowly holding her vase. "I am so sorry..." Iris makes it to the garden and trys to revive the flowers but her powers snd emotions are out of wack and she cannot even feel the flowers life. Iris tries to hold back a sob. She digs a whole inside the garden in a corner and puts the flowers in the ground. "You were beautiful flowers. I am so sorry. I cannot revenge your death but I can give you a good burial.. Persephone, please watch over these flowers." Iris closes her eyes and sniffles. She opens them again to see the flowers are growing right on front her eyes! Iris gasps with delight and crys happily. "Thank you Persephone... I will fix this garden, I promise!" With a mission, Iris turns around to head back to her room and pick up the seeds that she brought with her.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Adriana puckered her lips as Iris gently scolded her. Her dorm partner exited the room with the gift, leaving Adriana alone. She scratched her head,"She did say thank you... So she must've liked it. Right?" Her mind was quick to denial of the situation, "Right."

Adriana didn't want to stay cooped up in her room, so she exited. She made it outside, tapping her chin in thought. "Now what should I do?"

Iris heads back to her room and sees Adriana and is tempted to hide but decides to walk up to her."just so you know, I fixed the problem. I put the flowers back in the ground and persephone helped me raise them backup. Please remember to not do that again, I'm sureyou didn't mean to." Iris starts heading upstairs but stops and turns around quickly. "Also, please don't go through my stuff." Iris goes up, finds her seeds, and goes back down. Sbe waves goodbye at Adri. "Guna go fix the garden!" Iris feels kind of bad so turns around again to Adri. "Would... would you like to join me?"

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

She surfaces the water and see s a man talking to her. " Oh, Hi and ya. I love the water it's my 2nd home. " She smiles. then swims over to the shore.

Damian shook his head "Not really, my neck is a little sore though." he said and grazed his hand across his neck. He blushed as Jack kissed his neck and moved up a hand and rain his hand through Jack's fluffy locks. "I do know not to piss you off now though." He chuckled. He leaned forward and kissed the edge of Jack's mouth.

Before she could figure out what to do, Iris approached Adriana. She spoke to her, explaining how she replanted the flowers. She spoke of other things regarding the garden but Adriana only heard of what she did with the gift. Adriana stood there with a straight face, not saying a word.

She put her head down, her messy hair covering her face. "'Fix,'"she repeated in a low voice,"The flowers were meant for you. And you say 'fix' as if I did something wrong."

"ah, but you see, um whats your name..... anyways I'm poseidon god of the seas, and I have been soaking, resting in this lake for a couple days, and whos your god or goddess that watches over you."

( ohh... Okay! )

She looks up and see Poseidon. " Oh my gosh. I'm kitty and my watcher is you." She giggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back