Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian fell to the ground and grasped his throat. He looked down at the ground in shock 'I've only been here one day and I've already had two near death experiances.' Damian sighed.

"You think your the boss, remember your place..NIECE, just because my brother put you in charge, that dosen't means that you have full control over me.... you think that I'm to dance around like one of your other puppets, one of those other teachers, that you can manipulate. " Poseidon begins to calm down. "I'm sorry.... its just..he talked down to me. You know me, I'm not like that, I will pull a joke, and I did... but he took it over the edge... he talked about my family. what If one of my picks talked to you, and your family like that."EDIT

"Then I would throw him across the room as usual and send him to detention. No killing one of the students. Or we will have a war in our hands, and Zeus put ME in charge to make sure THAT doesnt happen. In the seven seas you have power over me Poseidon but this is Zeus's territory and you know very well what Zeus will do if we mess up the 100 year tradition. In your class I expect you to take a 'chill pill' as the students say, before you go to class because you will have to do with Hades's little ones all year."

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
"If precautions need to be met then we will make Eros make a calming potion and have the children sit through therapy each day. If the children are not the problem then I am in charge of finding another God to take over whatever classes you have."

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

"I do not plan on messing up the hundred year tradition, you know how "your father" will deal with that. I didn't plan on killing him, only threaten him.... so are the rumors true... zeus picked someone to replace him, and he will be here soon."

Damian watches the two Gods go back and forth like a ping pong match. He yawns softly and looks on with a drowsy expression. "Damned Hypnos genes." he cursed and felt his eye lids droop.

"Its not the children, I can handle them, I won't snap again, I promise, you don't have to pick a new teacher, and have eros make a calming potion."

Athena pauses for a second. "Yes. Zeus has. It IS mandatory. And I have been told to make him seem no more special then any other student." Athena looks at the students walking around them in awe. "We must leave now. Your presence here for too long has already affected much." 
Athena laughs at Poseidon. "You have always made me laugh." Athena smiles at him. How I wish I could of not been a virgin goddess. Athenas smile goes away. She looks at the boy with the Hypno genes. "Boy, there is potions for sleepiness that even Hypno takes. Make sure to ask Eros in his class. And Hades child. I have seen all the damage you have done in less than a day and a half. If you continue you will have to take a calming potion every day in the morning, which you can mix with your coffee."

Damian swayed in a lucid state and fell back and slipped into a deep sleep. He let the voices around him fade and entered the realm of Morpheus.

"fine, and I was here before they were, I have been here for four days, I left for the opening, then came back here." Poseidon begins to walk away." you gonna follow."

Eros watched from his office

"The poseidon he's just as bad as his two brothers jeez what am I going to do with him?"

Athena gives Poseidon a look. "Poseidon! First off, why are you walking? Second off, you are NOT supposed to be here unless it is your teaching day! You can affect not only the ones you choose extremely but the others around us will gain their powers quicker then they are supposed to and will not know how to handle them! Last time I checked you are not the God of Chaos and Destruction." Athena looks at the Hypno boy behind them. "My point is shown."

Rae was still at the lake in complete awe of the gods and Eros decided he had enough of the little show his co-workers were putting on

"Poseidon why are you walking around campus what's the matter?"

Athena looks at Eros. "Oh for goddess sakes. Everyone! Back to Olympus!" A bolt of lightning strikes near them. Athena gives everyone a look. "What did I say? Go! Or you will answer to the unhappy Zeus!"

(I have no idea what to do next and Sock seems to have poofed o-o)

"walking is better for your body, I was taking a break, even gods need a break, so serve me in court. He will be alright, bring him to the nursery, he will snap out of it. you know this has happened before."  
poseidon goes to olympus, he changes into something more fitting for meetin zeus.

((Nico you want to get some of your characters to come visit me or Witts character? Both of us are kind of stranded waiting for someone to come by)) 
Athena gives Poseidon a look. "Yes. It has happened before when Poseidon of last year did the same thing. You got your powers to soon and had such a hard time keeping them in check that your mind almost blew up and YOU were in the nursery. Was that too long ago for you to remember? Now pick another spot to take a break before one of your Poseidons get hurt. Oh, I spoke to late. One of yours, Jake, is already in the nursery." Athena holds him still. "Now, as soon as you get out of here in a couple hours he should awaken again. But you must LEAVE or he might die."

((Dakup you want to wake up Jake after they leave? I can get Iris to head to the nursery))

Adriana walked around campus muttering to herself with a dark look on her face. Her mind was already working on a way to prank Iris, something that could release this anger within her. She stopped for a second to wave her hand, twisting it so that her palm was up. An apple suddenly appeared in her palm.

"Too easy,"she said, biting into the fruit. Adriana continued walking.

Iris went back to the dorm and set the flowers that she got again in the middle of Adriana and her own bed on the night stand. "There. That should do it." Iris thought of Jake and decided that she would go see him soon in the nursery to make sure he is okay. She went outside and saw Athena and Poseidon with Damian sleeping on the floor. Iris started to walk up to Damian after Athena and Poseidon started to walk away and poofed. "Hey, hey Damian, are you okay?" Iris shakes him a little.

Poseidon begins to snarl at athena, then changes. "I never knew they would find the lake so early, it took me a while to find it last year. fine lets get out of here..... oh and talk about one of my kin again, and your shield will not stop my trident from making these floors bleed with your blood."

(sure get her down there.)

Damian groaned and swatted her hand away "M'sleeping." He muttered before opening his eyes open slowly and yawning. "Oh, hey Iris" he smiled lazily.

james begins to walk around the campus, and sees a girl and a boy talking. "excuse me I'm looking for a man named jake, do you know where I can find him? hes to be my dorm mate." james sees the boy laying down. " oh where are my manners, here let me help you up."

Iris noticed that Damian did not move and expected it to be a Hypno thing. She tried moving him but can barely get him up. "I need to work out and pick up more than flowers. Jeez." Iris sighed and looked at him puzzled at what to do. She shrugged. "I guess Ill call the nurse to go pick him up?" Iris starts to walk away and hears Damian wake up and call her. She turns around. "Hey Damian!" Iris sees someone she hasnt met yet talking about jake and is really good looking go up to Damian and help him up. "Oh awesome. Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Iris, Im-" Iris pauses and thinks about what she is to jake and her feelings start to pop up but she pushes them away. Well its not like he likes me back. "Im friends with Jake and I know where he is, I actually was about to go see him. Im Iris by the way, descendant of Persephone. You are?"

Athena looked at Poseidon like he was crazy and shook her head. "Ill make sure not to warn you next time one of your kids are about to die." Athena rolls her eyes at Poseidon and his arrogance. "You know where to find me." Athena poofs. 
((EDITING NOW HOLD ON))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Athena....thank you, I know I was rude. but hes my kin, wouldn't you defend your kin till you couldn't anymore,"

james calls the nurse away. "I got him." james picks up the boy laying on the ground and puts him over his shoulder. "so, nurse can you take me to the nursery." they walk to the nursery.

Damian wakes up and sighs "Please put me down." He says down at James. "It's quite humiliating. Gods If Jackie saw me now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back