Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"stranger things have happend lets just get to this place." james gets close to the nursery. "I have a feeling hes starting to regain some power."

Jack stared at the ground, he flicked his eyes to the calming powder. He clenched his jaw and the pieces slowly clicked together; he was a burden. "I'm a burden to you, Damian, and don't even try to deny it. I've heard you talk about me and my anger issues. I'm a burden on everyone. I'm sad that I can't let Iris do her own thing, but I guess thats just how it works. I'll be moving to a new room, I can't put you through this anymore, its hard enough that I'm in this school." And with that, rather depressing note Jack vanished.

(im getting off to guys, tell jj to wait the night at the nursery, jake will awake in the morning.)

(Awe poor Dammy)

Damian didn't get so much as a word in before the words tumbled out of Jack's mouth. He opened his mouth just to close it as Jack vanished. Damian sighed and looked into the water "Is that what you think Jack?" he said to no one in particular. "That is not it at all." he said sadly. He thought of Hypnos and how the God had no one and spent his time roaming around the world putting people to sleep and walking in dreams he will never have.

Jack placed his hands on the top of his head, tears dripping down his face in slow motions. He walked down the hallway of campus to the dorms. He collected his things and walked into the empty room that he had asked for. He gazed at the empty bed, maybe if another Hades kid came.. He sighed at the thought, maybe he'd have someone that understood. He laid down on the bed, tracing shapes and figures on a small piece of paper.

Damian splashed his reflection before heading into the forest. He stopped in front of a tall tree. He climbed up the lowest branch and leaned against the trunk. He looked through the branches and sighed.

james gets into the nursery. "excuse me nurse can you point me to jake." the nurse brings him to jake, he take a seat and waits for him to wake up.

(Thats what I wanted to happen. Another descendant of Hades just signed up and I'll have Jackie hang around him.)

Ash walks into the nursery with his maid and luggage looking for his brother

"Ah excuse me is anyone here I'm looking for my brother!"

[[ Gah, I was gonna have Adri come and bug Jack, but if you already have something planned out... Maybe I can figure out something to do with Damien... >.< ]]

((Jack/Sock another Hades kid just joined! His name is Cole! He will hopefully be posting today :3 Nico I feel really bad for Damian <.< Also do you guys think I should make a Artemis , Athena, or Hera character? Really want to make a 3rd. If I make a Hera character then she and James will be getting along ( ;) ), if I make a Athena character then NO relationship will be with her since she is a virgin goddess (gr. Maybe not this one). If I make a Artemis character than Ronkaimes new Apollo character and her can be BFFs))

Iris looks up at James and her heart skips a beat. "You really think hes waking up?!" Iris runs the little bit left to the nursery and gets next to Jake. She can tell that Jake hasn't moved. "Oh Jake... I am so sorry." Iris moves a hair lightly off from his face and put its to the side. She sits down next to his bed and sighs.

(Just a question, so don't get mad. Are they going to work it out sooner or later?)

Adrianna decided to return to the garden, where Iris hopefully wasn't at. She needed to see what she could do to prank her. She hard already decided that the garden was a vital part in her scheme, but she wasn't sure what to do with it.

But something caught her attention; a someone, actually. It was Jack, and he seemed to be in a rush. Last time she saw him was when he got punched in the face, and Adriana was genuinely worried if he was alright. She followed behind him, trying to keep pace. She was entering the boy's dorm building, she noted, but didn't care.

Adriana knocked on the door.

(I dunno. OHOHOHOH! I'LL MAKE A HERA CHARACTER! THEN HER AND IRIS CAN LIKE HATE EACHOTHER BECAUSE IRIS IS CRUSHIN' ON BOTH JAKE AND JAMES. YES. OKAY. ONE MOMENTO.) 
"Yes?" Jack muttered, he stood up and walked to the door, opening it in silence.

Ash taps Iris on the shoulder

"Ah hello I was speaking to you do you know where my brother is?"

Ash smiled the charming smile that ran in the amour family

Adriana wasn't mad at Jack, so she was back to her bubbly self. "Hey, Jack,"she said giving him a kind smile,"I was just wondering if you were alright. Ya'know, with being sucker punched by Iris." A dark look flickered across her face as she said the name. "I wanted to come sooner but I fell asleep,"she laughed,"Maybe I had needed coffee, too."

Damian hugged his knees to his chest and let a tear fall down his face. 'Why am I so upset about this? I barely knew the kid. Yet I felt something for him.' Damian wiped his tears with his forearm. "I'm here for one reason. To become Hypnos, nothing else matters."[

Sock said:
(I dunno. OHOHOHOH! I'LL MAKE A HERA CHARACTER! THEN HER AND IRIS CAN LIKE HATE EACHOTHER BECAUSE IRIS IS CRUSHIN' ON BOTH JAKE AND JAMES. YES. OKAY. ONE MOMENTO.) 
"Yes?" Jack muttered, he stood up and walked to the door, opening it in silence.
((My poor Iris character. I have Jack, Adriana, and now Hera going after her and shes crushing on Jake and James now <.< >.>))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back