Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Jack stared up at Adriana as she morphed, his hold didn't lighten up, it only tightened. His nails dug into Adriana's windpipe and he muttered a low "You shouldn't have created that apple, Adri." He pushed her against a tree, nearly snapping the thing in the process. 
"Eh, I'm not into the whole war thing." He yawned "Well, imma beat my meat and head to sleep." He grinned stupidly "IT RHYMES!" And with that he walked off to the guys dorms. (That seriously wasn't on purpose xD )

Lunetta felt like this was going a bit too far. She pulled out her bow and placed an arrow, aiming it for a spot just next to the two teenagers' heads. She fired, successfully lodging the arrow in the tree, just narrowly missing them.

Adriana gasped when she could feel his nails digging into her neck; she dropped the apple. She was able to inhale a breath when he hit her against the tree, his grip loosening for a split second before it tightened once more. "Jackie,"she forced the words out with whatever air she had left in her lungs, the voice of Damien speaking instead of her own. Tears poured down her eyes - no, Damien's eyes. "You got mad again. That b*tch ran away and I was the nearest person." She gestured towards Nico feebly,"You knocked out Nico, but you were still mad."

She heard a fwip! but could hardly see a thing.

Jack stared at her--no him. His grip loosened and eventually he dropped Adriana, he curled his arms around what he figured was Damian, his head falling against Adriana's shoulder. He made a cracked "I'm so sorry." He dismissed the arrow, beginning to break out in sobs.

Bree said:
Lunetta shook her head, giving into her grin grudgingly, "No thanks. Lunetta Chris, chosen by Artemis."
Haii! I chose you!(: I"m artemis.

Damian narrowed his eyes and walked over to Jack picking him up. "No Jack. It wasn't me. It was Adri." He said softly. He looked over at Adri "You are cruel and heartless." He hissed.

It seems the girl got herself out of the trouble. Smiling a bit to herself, Lunetta waited patiently until it was safe to retrieve her arrow. She was feeling more like herself with Styles the Drunk gone. Like she had held her breath, becoming light headed, and was only able to breath with him gone. Her eyes moved to the other boy, the one the girl morphed into. I wonder who they are, she thought to herself.

Adriana took in a deep breath. Many actually; she couldn't get enough in her lungs. Her body shook with fear. She wanted to run, run as far away as she could. But Nico...

Damien - the real one - took Jack away from her. She wasn't frightened of him. "Just get him the hell away from me,"she said, keeping her voice as stable as possible,"You psychopaths deserve each other."

( BLag! i'm gone for one day and there are already over 20 pages more. xD Haha. Okay. So first off. I love this RP and thanks everybody for joining it! And JJ thanks you too. Me and her maid this RP xD I ha[[y wiht the results. and i'm so very sorry for not bring on it as much i've been really busy. SO. I just wanted to let you guys knoe i am drawing what the acdmey looks like. Is everybody okay with that? 
( My new color is Purple for kitty and for Artemis is BLue (: ))

((Sounds perfect Kat and I've only just started and I love it too! You guys had a true spark of creative genius with this one!))

[[ Glad to see your happy with the outcome of the RP ^^ And of course I'm okay with you drawing the school. It'll help show what's where, what the school looks like, and what else there is ]]

Bree said:
((Sounds perfect Kat and I've only just started and I love it too! You guys had a true spark of creative genius with this one!))
Aww thanks i made the plot she made everything else.(: but she help me with the plot. Mind if our character interact?

savagePEST said:
[[ Glad to see your happy with the outcome of the RP ^^ And of course I'm okay with you drawing the school. It'll help show what's where, what the school looks like, and what else there is ]]
Okay! great! i'm drawing th dorm and pool and cafe and the classes it should be fun for me (: 

Nico said:
(I have no problems with that)
Okay great :3 

Bree said:
((Not at all! Not at all ^^))
Yay! okay! GReat! 
Kitty after Hanging out with Iris and adri She went up to her dorm. She Read a book, eat food and hanged out in her door for awhile. She didn't know what else to do. FEW hours pass and she decides to go the Archery range and practise for Her first class tomorrow. She grabs her bow and arrow and Heads out her door. She walking and she spotsa girl she's never seen before she goes over to her and sees she has a bow. "HIya! I'm Kitty but you can call me kat! Oh i see you have a bow i about to practise do you wanna come?" She ask the girl in her bubbly usual voice.

Lunetta smiles a bit at the new girl on the scene, "I'm Lunetta, and I suppose I can always come fetch my arrow later. Lead the way."

Kitty smiles. " OKay! it just right over here! " She lead her through the woods through a patch of grass. " Oh it's right over there! "she points to a row a bulls eye targets. " I bet this is where goddess Artemis is going to have her class tommorrow"

"I'm looking forward to it." Lunetta said, notching an arrow in her bow and aiming. "She's the one who chose me. How long have you been shooting Kat?" The arrow shot towards the bulls eye, missing the target by a measly inch.

She smiles. " I've always wanted to be chosen by Artemis. But i love the water more. I've Practising since i was 10, I my bow i made it my self. " She notches her bow and pulls it back her cheek,letting go she hits the bulls eye she jumps up and won " Yay haha"

Lunetta smiles, finding the girl's happiness contagious. "My father made mine. If you weren't chosen by her, who are you here for?" She reflexively retrieved her arrow then returned to her spot next to Kitty, shedding her black cloak to be more comfortable in jean shorts and a t-shirt. Lazily, she pulled another arrow back, this one hitting the center, just a little to the left though. ((You know, a little to the left of the black circle))

((I think they could have fallen asleep, if it's anything like my time. xD sadly humans need sleep, they can't run on just RP))

(I'd like to Witty but I'm in a serious scene x3) 
(-pokes sock- Thar she be. x3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back