Godling Academy (Actual RP)

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
kitty smiles " oh really Yay!" she smiles bigger she grabs her art stuff." Come on lets go! " she grabs liana's hand." Come on i'll show it too you!" she smiles and drags her to the dorm.
Nico.

After a few seconds after the movie ended, Lune giggled and sat up, "You are so cute, love. Do you want to sleep or watch another movie? Or maybe I can take you to the woods and teach you how to shoot?" She just couldn't get over that archery metaphor and Lune loved it. This girl knew how to pull her heart strings! (XDXD Sock you gunna let her diss you like that XDXD but I agree jj9095)

Liana smiled and chuckled softly. She stood up and brushed the dirt off her baby blue dress and looked down at the hand that grasped hers. She followed after Kitty and grasped her necklace that changed into her ice wand. "Um, is it two people to a room or do we have more?" she asked.

(FFFT.)

Skyler sighed and rolled over, his back facing Ash. He closed his eyes and reached behind him to flick off the lights. He frowned and clenched his jaw.

Jack shook his head and flicked his tail.

((I actually have class tomorrow and need to wake up at 9:10 and I ALREADY have trouble not falling asleep in financial accounting tomorrow. I am going to KNOCK OUT tomorrow lol. Im just going to get her to sleep okay?))

Iris kissed Lunes head softly. "How about this, because I am not sure my eyelids can stay up any longer I will sleep now but tomorrow before class I would love to learn how to shoot.. As long as we are not shooting trees but people I am okay with, as long as its not you... Actually I take that back the only reason I would shoot you is if I stole Eros's bow and arrow." Iris giggled and yawns. "Will you cuddle with me while I sleep?" Iris looks at Seb. "And will you take care of our loved one while I sleep?" Bree

She smiles " Two people dorm." she pauses and get to the dorm door" here we are!" she opens the door and leads her inside." Maybe later you can show me that think you did! and i could show you mine! " 
Nico

jj9095 said:
((I actually have class tomorrow and need to wake up at 9:10 and I ALREADY have trouble not falling asleep in financial accounting tomorrow. I am going to KNOCK OUT tomorrow lol. Im just going to get her to sleep okay?))
Iris kissed Lunes head softly. "How about this, because I am not sure my eyelids can stay up any longer I will sleep now but tomorrow before class I would love to learn how to shoot.. As long as we are not shooting trees but people I am okay with, as long as its not you... Actually I take that back the only reason I would shoot you is if I stole Eros's bow and arrow." Iris giggled and yawns. "Will you cuddle with me while I sleep?" Iris looks at Seb. "And will you take care of our loved one while I sleep?" Bree
(Send Bri to sleep too please I have to be at work at 9)

(Time skip with Bri and Rae)

Bri had 'lost' once and so did Rae around the same time. Bri was tired but was ready for another round when Rae huffed and puffed next to her on bed. "Oh come on. One shot and thats it for the love machine? How about I get on top this time?" 
((Ronkaime two more posts and she sleep the whole night lol just go along with it xD ))

Sock said:
(FFFT.)
Skyler sighed and rolled over, his back facing Ash. He closed his eyes and reached behind him to flick off the lights. He frowned and clenched his jaw.

Jack shook his head and flicked his tail.
Ash feeling bad turned skyler back around and gave him a long loving kiss and wrapped his arms around him falling asleep snoring slightly

Seb bobbed his head and purred. Lune smiled softly and pulled Iris to her, wrapping her arms around her. "Anything you wish, love. Sweet dreams, my beautiful flower." Seb curled between the girls and watched as Lune combed through Iris's hair and hummed a song to help her new love drift off to dreamland. (jj9095 Night girlie, get ready for drama ^^ and a warning, you can have control over my Lune if you need her and I'm gone cause I'm going to the fair again tomorrow)

jj9095 said:
(Time skip with Bri and Rae)
Bri had 'lost' once and so did Rae around the same time. Bri was tired but was ready for another round when Rae huffed and puffed next to her on bed. "Oh come on. One shot and thats it for the love machine? How about I get on top this time?" 
((Ronkaime two more posts and she sleep the whole night lol just go along with it xD ))
"Fine" Rae got ready for round 2!

Damian shook his head 'I want to talk with you babe, can you change back to human form?' he asked the heir of Hades.

(You guys been watching the shoutbox? Apperantly we are pissing people off because this rp is just a bunch of plotless sex and kissing XDXD)

Ronkaime said:
"Fine" Rae got ready for round 2!
Bri got on top, moaning a lot more since she got it done exactly the way she wanted (time skip)

Bri was the one that fell on the bed this time huffing and puffing. She cuddled with Rae putting her arm and leg above him so there was no way he was going to move without waking her up. She fell asleep in that position and snored lightly. 

Bree said:
(You guys been watching the shoutbox? Apperantly we are pissing people off because this rp is just a bunch of plotless sex and kissing XDXD)
(( :o NO WAY! How embarrassing!))

Bree said:
(I have, apparently they hate us for having gay couples too.)

He sighed and kissed Ash's cheek, he climbed out of bed and pulled on some boxers. he ran his fingers through his hair and walked out of his dorm. He had done some serious working out since he first came, and now he had a nice v-line, 6 pack and pecks. He frowned to himself and smiled slightly, tracing his finger around the love bite that he found on his hipbone. He walked along the field outside of the dorms and kicked a rock around, not really that embarrassed to show off the love bites that ran along his frame.

jj9095 said:
((Okay well screw them all!)) ((How do you guys see that? <.< I dont see that >.>))
((I caught someone on their saying something and waited to see how it would play out. I find it funny actually ^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back