Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
"Because I'm a homewrecker you don't actually love me i'm just the rebound as usual" Ash's eyes grew dark with sadness and his expression worstened Sock
jj9095 "No it's fine" Rae grabbed bri took a big gulp "Here goes nothing" and kissed her passionately
Briana hesitated thinking of her father but then remembered those fairy tale books that her mom read to her before she left and told her that love was important. She kissed back Rae with everything she had and then pushed him on the bed hard. "You're going to have to guide me through this."

Skyler refused partly through the sex, he didn't just want..sex, but, he ended up letting ash do as he pleased. Once finished he sighed and got up off the floor, rubbing his head. He kissed Ash gently, "Come on." He took Ash's hand, walking up the latter to his bed. 
(jj9095 Bree HAH! THREE TIMES. NOW THEY'RE EVEN. BEOTCHHHHHHHESSSSSSSS)

"Gladly" rae nibbled on Bri all over slowly took off her clothes and then..(time skip)

Ash frowned when he realized the sex didn't make him feel better,so he followed him up to his bed "What's wrong? Was I lacking in skill?"

Bree said:
Seb sniffed tentavely at Iris and blinked at her before curling up behind Lune's legs and purring. He liked this one (Sock HA!). Lune smiled at Iris and pulled her down for a soft kiss, "He approves, that's a first. I'm glad he likes you." jj9095
Iris smiled and layed down next to Lune and cuddling with her just as Saw 1 started. "Im glad he likes me because I sure like his owner." She kisses Lune on the cheek and takes her hand and starts massaging it while watching Saw 1. Bree

Skyler laughed "Ash, baby. Your not my slut, I don't just want sex from you." He pushed Ash down, kissing him softly and pulling the blankets up, he murmured a soft "Trust me. I like you a lot." He pressed his forehead against Ash's, running his thumb along Ash's jawbone.

Nico soon fell asleep with Adri held tightly in his arms.

Damian nuzzled into Jack's furry chest and fell asleep to the soft purring, that was vibrating his boyfriend's chest.

(Now they are all asleep)

Ronkaime said:
"Gladly" rae nibbled on Bri all over slowly took off her clothes and then..(time skip)
Ash frowned when he realized the sex didn't make him feel better,so he followed him up to his bed "What's wrong? Was I lacking in skill?"
(STAHP) Bri looked at Rae with her clothes off and looked at him taking in his happy trail to his very gigantic world of wonders. "Now I see why you do this all the time... But I need you to choose. You can have me right here and right now for my first time but I need to be able to trust you. I need to trust that you wont just say yes now and go off and be with another person later. If you're with me then you're with me." Briana looked at him and crosses her fingers behind her back really hoping she picked a good person that actually cares about her.

Lune smiled and rested her head on Iris's breasts, "You know...these make comfy pillows." She teased lifting up Iris's hand and giving it a small kiss. "And I like you a lot too, love." All of the hurt and anger she felt towards losing Skyler and her first love slowly faded as she watched the gore unfold on the screen and heard the beating of Iris's heart. Maybe he wouldn't fight for her, she surely didn't expect him too even if she hoped he did. And if he didn't, Lunetta was very happy to be with Iris. She would even admit that she was starting to love the sweet girl. jj9095 Sock

xD kitty's at the lake!

Kitty looks at the water it soothed her, made her at ease. she sighs ad goes back to drawing the shining water.playing with her mothers locket. she takes out her pencil and sketches the outline of her mom. she smiles at what she has accomplished. "Haha" she says. " I love it." she mumbles and look out to the water. she see her mom staring back at her. She had her moms eyes and nose and skin complexion. she smiles and goes to sit back on the rock.

Sock said:
Skyler laughed "Ash, baby. Your not my slut, I don't just want sex from you." He pushed Ash down, kissing him softly and pulling the blankets up, he murmured a soft "Trust me. I like you a lot." He pressed his forehead against Ash's, running his thumb along Ash's jawbone.
Ash muttered "I'll believe you when you show me"and fell asleep

Bree said:
Lune smiled and rested her head on Iris's breasts, "You know...these make comfy pillows." She teased lifting up Iris's hand and giving it a small kiss. "And I like you a lot too, love." All of the hurt and anger she felt towards losing Skyler and her first love slowly faded as she watched the gore unfold on the screen and heard the beating of Iris's heart. Maybe he wouldn't fight for her, she surely didn't expect him too even if she hoped he did. And if he didn't, Lunetta was very happy to be with Iris. She would even admit that she was starting to love the sweet girl. jj9095 Sock
((Ooooohhhh!!! Sock you going DOWN!))

Iris laughs at Lune and plays with her hair softly. "Those comfy pillows are all yours now... You," She says while putting her hand over Lunes heart "have stolen my heart and my body." Bree

Liana walked through the courtyard of the school her brown hair fluffed up and wavy. She blinked her icy blue eyes and turned them to the side as she caught sight of the lake. She clasped her delicate hands together and walked towards it "Marvelous!" he said in a sweet voice. She leaned down at the water's edge and touched a finger to it and watched as it froze over.

(Enter Liana, Descendent of Khoine the goddess of Snow)

jj9095 said:
(STAHP) Bri looked at Rae with her clothes off and looked at him taking in his happy trail to his very gigantic world of wonders. "Now I see why you do this all the time... But I need you to choose. You can have me right here and right now for my first time but I need to be able to trust you. I need to trust that you wont just say yes now and go off and be with another person later. If you're with me then you're with me." Briana looked at him and crosses her fingers behind her back really hoping she picked a good person that actually cares about her.
"Fine you have my word that I won't (and he won't) touch anybody other than you" Rae looked up into Bri's eyes so she knew he wasn't lying and waited for her to continue not wanting her to feel uncomfortable

Reluctantly, Lune lifted her head from her new pillows and smiled at Iris, her eyes softened as she said sweetly. "And you have stolen mine, beautiful flower." She promised and gave her a soft, loving kiss. jj9095

Nico said:
Liana walked through the courtyard of the school her brown hair fluffed up and wavy. She blinked her icy blue eyes and turned them to the side as she caught sight of the lake. She clasped her delicate hands together and walked towards it "Marvelous!" he said in a sweet voice. She leaned down at the water's edge and touched a finger to it and watched as it froze over.
(Enter Liana, Descendent of Khoine the goddess of Snow)
((Wow she's beautiful x.x))

Ronkaime said:
"Fine you have my word that I won't (and he won't) touch anybody other than you" Rae looked up into Bri's eyes so she knew he wasn't lying and waited for her to continue not wanting her to feel uncomfortable
Bri looked into Raes eyes. "Cross your heart and hope to die by my hands if broken, just in case."

Skyler frowned and spooned Ash as he slept, running his finger along Ash's chest gently. He kissed him softly, closing his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back