Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"That's not true Layla had sex with my brother,her ex-husband,and more recently Alex, that's 3 whole people" Asj smiled "it'll all be okay don't worry about it" (If your bored come confront ash ArtisticKwittyKat234

jj9095 said:
((Tag me next time Ronkaime cuz it takes me forever to find these!))
Briana kept her eyes opened and concentrated into his "big beautiful eyes... Hey! These are my thoughts! Uncool!" Briana shoved Rae. "How do I stop it!" Briana gave it a second and realized it was gone. "Okay good. So how do I do that whenever I want to?"
"You just think about the person and the stronger the bond the easier it is to establish a connection" jj9095

Bree said:
With a sniffle, Lune curled up under the blankets. "Um....Can we watch a Saw movie?" Seb hopped up from some random spot in the room and started purring loudly, rubbing against Lune in an attempt to cheer her up. jj9095
((Oh thats right, Bri is your dorm partner now and she has a dog named Loco <.<))

Loco started barking and Iris looked at the dog and then the cat. "You brought a cat and a dog?" She looks at Lune embarrassed. "Don't laugh at me but I have not seen any of the saw movies... You mind if we watch the first one?" Bree

(I guess I'll go make that character now x3 Since all my characters are asleep or close to being asleep )

"Not at all, love. I love rewatching them. And the dog isn't mine, it's my roommates." She said around a yawn, petting Seb and glaring at the dog. Seb ignored the dog and watched Iris with narrowed eyes, judging her. Lune waited until the movie was in before scooting over and lifting the blankets up for her. "Come here, I wanna cuddle." jj9095

Ronkaime said:
"That's not true Layla had sex with my brother,her ex-husband,and more recently Alex, that's 3 whole people" Asj smiled "it'll all be okay don't worry about it" (If your bored come confront ash ArtisticKwittyKat234

"You just think about the person and the stronger the bond the easier it is to establish a connection" jj9095
Briana looked at Rae. "Like this?" Briana gasped and attack hugged Rae. "I did it I did it!" She started to move around still on top of him . "Rae I did it!" Briana focuses on Rae. "Rae look I did it AGAIN!"

Skyler sighed and shook his head "I don't care about her anymore." He rose his head and kissed Ash gently, closing his eyes. "Your amazing." He mumbled.

Rae began to moan from all the movement that was being done on top of him and some thing big and hard began poking Bri Rae blushed jj9095

"No no please don't say that" he whispered "I'm a terrible person" Sock

Skyler shook his head. He moved to look at Ash, he whispered "If you were a terrible person, then I wouldn't have fallen for you so fast." (OHHHH!)

Sock said:
Skyler shook his head. He moved to look at Ash, he whispered "If you were a terrible person, then I wouldn't have fallen for you so fast." (OHHHH!)
(B!TCH PLEASE! LUNE HAD HIM THE SECOND THEY SAW EACH OTHER! XDXD)

Ronkaime said:
Rae began to moan from all the movement that was being done on top of him and some thing big and hard began poking Bri Rae blushed jj9095
"No no please don't say that" he whispered "I'm a terrible person" Sock
Briana looked at him and felt something hard. She got up feeling super embarrassed. "Oh um... I'm sorry I just..." Briana scratched her head feeling completely awkward with not the slightest idea what to do next. "I'm sorry I've never..." Briana stayed quiet and just looked at the floor wishing she could just kickbox for awhile. 

Bree said:
"Not at all, love. I love rewatching them. And the dog isn't mine, it's my roommates." She said around a yawn, petting Seb and glaring at the dog. Seb ignored the dog and watched Iris with narrowed eyes, judging her. Lune waited until the movie was in before scooting over and lifting the blankets up for her. "Come here, I wanna cuddle." jj9095
Iris put in the first movie and started getting in the bed but first put her hand on front of Seb so the cat smell her. "Seb right? Im a friend I promise. I'm here to protect your mommy." Bree

Seb sniffed tentavely at Iris and blinked at her before curling up behind Lune's legs and purring. He liked this one (Sock HA!). Lune smiled at Iris and pulled her down for a soft kiss, "He approves, that's a first. I'm glad he likes you." jj9095

Sock said:
"Because I'm a homewrecker you don't actually love me i'm just the rebound as usual" Ash's eyes grew dark with sadness and his expression worstened Sock

jj9095 "No it's fine" Rae grabbed bri took a big gulp "Here goes nothing" and kissed her passionately

"No your not Ash. Don't even think that." Skylers eyes were light, his nose pressed against Ash's. He slid his arms around Ash, pulling him close against his body.

(F*UCK YEAH WELL-KNOWN MEMBER STATUS!)

Ash decided to cheer up skyler the only way he knew how....Sex Ash took Styles clothes off once again and went to town (Time Skip)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back