Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
Rae smiled "Okay then" Rae placed his hands in Bri's and began transmitting a message "Hey Beautiful"
Briana gasped super loudly. She focused and felt one of her veins beating on her head. She felt like she was taking a mental poo. Briana breathed and looked at Rae disappointingly. She crossed her arms acting like a child and pouted. "I cant do it!" Ronkaime

Nico placed his hand on the back of her head and kissed he back softly. He pulled away and wiped away her ears and looked at her lovingly. (savagePEST)

Lune squared her shoulders and returned Iris's squeeze with one of her own. She looked Skyler straight in the eye with the fury of a scorned woman. "The exact same thing you and Ash just finished up, love." She spit the word at him. Faithfully, her arse!

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
[
Okay, well i was going to make kitty bi i guess she could have just came out? But join in with who X3
(LAYLA!) 

Bree said:
Lune squared her shoulders and returned Iris's squeeze with one of her own. She looked Skyler straight in the eye with the fury of a scorned woman. "The exact same thing you and Ash just finished up, love." She spit the word at him. Faithfully, her arse!
(How did she know?)

Nico said:
Nico placed his hand on the back of her head and kissed he back softly. He pulled away and wiped away her ears and looked at her lovingly. (savagePEST)
((Those ears take 20 pounds to "wipe away" with a hard TUG. Damn. Go Nico. xD Adri is now van gogh x 2))

Loki scratched the back of his head as he watched the confrontation, "Or...that...Uh..How about I walk you to your dorm...Unless you want to stay and watch?"

jj9095 said:
Briana gasped super loudly. She focused and felt one of her veins beating on her head. She felt like she was taking a mental poo. Briana breathed and looked at Rae disappointingly. She crossed her arms acting like a child and pouted. "I cant do it!" Ronkaime
Rae laughed this girl was so funny "Yes you can don't strain yourself just concentrate on me"

Skylers face fell and he stared at Lune with a broken gaze. "But..I..You..Virgin Goddess...Her..?" Skyler couldn't even..figure out how to make a full on sentence. He just turned and walked away, placing his hands on his face. A-Ash I'm coming back to the room. Skyler told Ash mentally, and it was obvious that the son of Dionysus was crying, which really he didn't do easily.

Bree said:
Iris looked at Lune in shock. She looked at Skyler again giving Lune her support because she knew she was pretty much going to have to do the same thing to Jake. 
((Nuhuh! Layla JUST got James back! NOT messing that up! That is like death on wheels!)) ArtisticKwittyKat234

Adriana smiled, pressing her forehead against Nico's. "Tell me you're confession again,"she asked, needing to hear it one more time.

"I'm not really up to investigating the natures of a lesbian couple,"she said with a yawn,"You can take me back to my dorm.

Sock said:
Skylers face fell and he stared at Lune with a broken gaze. "But..I..You..Virgin Goddess...Her..?" Skyler couldn't even..figure out how to make a full on sentence. He just turned and walked away, placing his hands on his face. A-Ash I'm coming back to the room. Skyler told Ash mentally, and it was obvious that the son of Dionysus was crying, which really he didn't do easily.
When skyler walked away Iris turned to Lune, "Are you okay?" She hugged her softly and put her hand in her hair. Bree

Lune sneered, really getting pissed off. "Girls don't count or there would be no virgin goddesses at all. And for once, I want someone to fight for me, not the other way around." With tears in her eyes, Lune tugged Iris to the woods, the thought of food abondended as her tears fell, leaving a trail on her cheeks.

Nico smiled and held her close "I love you." He said and nuzzled his nose to hers.

(

Bree said:
Lune sneered, really getting pissed off. "Girls don't count or there would be no virgin goddesses at all. And for once, I want someone to fight for me, not the other way around." With tears in her eyes, Lune tugged Iris to the woods, the thought of food abondended as her tears fell, leaving a trail on her cheeks.
(GIRLS SHOULD COUNT.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back