Godling Academy (Actual RP)

So where all like turning gay? Os bi os something?! Wait whut Ash! and styles What he fudge!!!!!!!!!!! )))

Lune got off the bed with a content smile. She turned around and picked up Iris and headed to her bathroom. She sat Iris on the counter and started the shower. Returning to Iris, Lune trailed kisses down her neck. "I am hungry and don't want to go to the café all sweaty. Join me in a shower, love?" (XDXD jj9095)

jj9095 said:
Briana turned around and hid in Raes shirt. She felt his abs and started poking them. "You've been hiding this from me."
Athena looked at Eros and got up. "Well, back to Olympus I go. I completely doubt the students need me. See you later?"
"Not really but if you'd like a full view" rae took his shirt off and flexed for Bri (Sexy time for them coming soon)

"I'll walk you home" He smiled Eros' clapped his hands and a golden chariot pulled by erodes came out of the sky "Your chariot awaits my lady" He says with a bow 

Bree said:
(Second round time skip xD Sock Ronkaime were beating you ahahahahaha! xD )
(well ash is kind of having a mental breakdown)

Bree said:
Lune got off the bed with a content smile. She turned around and picked up Iris and headed to her bathroom. She sat Iris on the counter and started the shower. Returning to Iris, Lune trailed kisses down her neck. "I am hungry and don't want to go to the café all sweaty. Join me in a shower, love?" (XDXD jj9095)
(Rae and BRi are about to get it on too)

[[ Sure ]] Adri was curled up against Nico, his arms hugging her waist. Her head laid in the crook of his neck, her breath coming in short spurts. They had sex. Adriana didn't regret it, but the question was did Nico.

Julie didn't want to wuss out, so she put her hands up as if to ward away Loki's proposition. "No,"she said,"I was the one who made the bet so I'm keeping my word."

( PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR RP.. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED...................................................................................................... :/ :'( ??????????????????????????????????????? )))

Iris raised her eyebrows and smiled at Lune. "Why, of course." Iris jumped in the shower and got soap all over her hands. She moved around Lunes body making sure she was very squeaky clean. When she was done she held Lune from behind and moved two fingers around. ((THIRD TIME SKIP Sock and Ronkaime you guys are SLOW POKES)) Bree

Damian kissed on Jack's neck "Do you want to shower love?" he asked him softly. He pet his back and yawned. (Sock)

"Alright if you are sure." He walked up to Athena. "I'm pretty sure no nymphs followed us in our get up." He put an arm around Julie's waste.

jj9095 said:
Briana got out of Raes shirt and looked at him with a frown. "Hellloooooo! Who are you talking to? Cuz it sure as hell isnt me." Briana crosses her arms and starts to get up. "This was a bad idea. I should go." Ronkaime
Rae grabbed her hand "no no I'm sorry it's just my brother lost his virginity just now and I was shocked that's all,Please stay" He pouted

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
New ( PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR RP.. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED...................................................................................................... :/ :'( ??????????????????????????????????????? )))
(Calm down. Athena's class was held then everyone left and had smexytimes.)

Ronkaime said:
Rae grabbed her hand "no no I'm sorry it's just my brother lost his virginity just now and I was shocked that's all,Please stay" He pouted
Briana looked at Rae shocked. "How do you know that?" She said, slowly moving back to Rae's bed.

( ......??? can anybody tell me why everybody gay? i mean who isn't gay? I was gone for 2 days and all of a sudden people are gay! WTF? What the actual Fu*k))

Kyle looks at the portal "Even though i missed moms-no Athena's Class i'm going home there is no point form me to be here" Kyle steps through without glancing back. The portal opens wide and then closes around him makeing him vanish.

Lune shut off the shower with a breathless laugh and started drying Iris off with a fluffy towel. Determined to stay clean this time, she helped Iris dress then dressed herself. Sliding her hand into Iris's, she gave her a soft kiss and tugged her out of the dorm. "Third times the charm as they say." (jj9095 xD they are slow pokes)

Sock said:
(Ronkaime F*CKING ROLEPLAY AS ASH TOO >:3 )
Skyler blinked I uh..I made love to your brother...?
(NOPE IT'S NOT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT)

Ash stopped crying "Shower" he whispered

Rae was calm "Listen Skyler first of all you should've F*ucked me too and second we are going to have a lonngg talk about this tomorrow I'm just busy right now" Rae broke off the connection

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
( ......??? can anybody tell me why everybody gay? i mean who isn't gay? I was gone for 2 days and all of a sudden people are gay! WTF? What the actual Fu*k))
(Not everyone is Gay some are Bi)

((ArtisticKwittyKat234 we went to six flags, which is an amusement park and had a great time. Drama got a little high up there and they wanted to do another love triangle but I kind of joined in and made it a square and then everyone started following and it just became a huge thing <.< dakup picked the wrong day to sleep early lol))

jj9095 said:
Briana looked at Rae shocked. "How do you know that?" She said, slowly moving back to Rae's bed.
"Mental Communiucation pretty useful trick actually" rae smiled at how innocent she was

savagePEST said:
Adri was curled up against Nico, his arms hugging her waist. Her head laid in the crook of his neck, her breath coming in short spurts. They had sex. Adriana didn't regret it, but the question was did Nico.
Nico rested his chin on the top of her head. His hands secured around her waist and a smile was on his face. "I have a confession Adri, I'm well I'm in love with you." He said.

jj9095 said:
((ArtisticKwittyKat234 we went to six flags, which is an amusement park and had a great time. Drama got a little high up there and they wanted to do another love triangle but I kind of joined in and made it a square and then everyone started following and it just became a huge thing <.< dakup picked the wrong day to sleep early lol))
Never been to six flags and What should kitty do? i mean her Bf did turn gay which i'm tottally okay with that cause gay guys are so adorable, anyway. What should she do?

Skyler nodded, "shower and then we can get something to eat, yeah?" He led Ash out of bed, mentally smirking at what Rae said, he almost wanted to say 'threesome with you two would be awesome..twins man ;) ' but he resisted and walked into the bathroom. (This is Skylers room, minus the rope, beneath the bed is a couch, bean bag chairs, a mini-fridge, a giant tv, a bunch of game shit and the door to the bathroom
290x9ud.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back