Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Styles sighed "YOUR NOT MY PLAYTHING! YOUR A BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, CHARMING GUY THAT I WAS LUCKY TO FALL UPON!" Skyler grabbed Ash and pulled him into a gentle kiss, his hands holding Ash in place.

savagePEST said:
Now, Eris may have been all about chaos, discord, strife, and the like, but there was always a bit of lust thrown into the mix. Not romantic lust, like 'Oh lets cuddle.' It was crazed lust, as in 'Oh by the Gods, take me right here, right now.' But being a descendant of the Goddess, Adriana wasn't tearing Nico of his clothes in the middle of the park. But she sure was getting hot and bothered. Adri gripped the collar of Nico's shirt, pressing her lips against his. When she was out of breath, she leaned her forehead against his. "Your room. Now,"she breathed,"Use your shadow powers or whatever to get us away from these damned nymphs." She didn't want to ruin the mood by painfully shifting into a freaking squirrel.
Nico's face was flushed and he nodded his lips never parting from Adri's. He backed them into a shadow and they ended up on his bed. He smiled down at Adriana and kissed her lips hard and passionate. He felt her influence wash over him as he took off his shirt.

Sock said:
Jack fell limp on the bed once they finished, his tail tucked between his legs and he whined. Yep, it was like losing his virginity times 10. He closed his eyes, sniffling, his ears flat.
[[ I warned you guys about doing it as cats, lol ]]

Kyle looks around sadly "No telling they probably left..oh well' Kyle takes out the coin and walks around.

Jack just nuzzled against Damian, he didn't bother to change back, his eyes fluttering to a close.

Lune moaned softly at each kiss and tangled her fingers in Iris's soft hair whenever she was within reach. "Stop the teasing, I need you now!" She pulled Iris back up and kissed her passionately, pulling her own pants off and discarding of any other clothing on either of them. (Time skip time? jj9095)

(Time skip!)

Sock said:
Styles sighed "YOUR NOT MY PLAYTHING! YOUR A BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, CHARMING GUY THAT I WAS LUCKY TO FALL UPON!" Skyler grabbed Ash and pulled him into a gentle kiss, his hands holding Ash in place.
Ash's eyes widened "oh my god imma a whore I didn't even know your name till a few hours ago and I just rocked your world!" The crying got harder jj9095 (comeon ash and brii)

Damian yawned and nuzzled into the black panther. He smiled and kissed his furry cheek and closed his eyes. (Sock)

Lune smiled and lay back on her bed covered in sweat. "That, love, was amazing." She patted the spot next to her with a blissfully smile on her face. jj9095

Skyler put a hand on his forehead and sighed. He hugged Ash, mumbling a quiet "Calm down." He drifted his hand up and down Ash's back, thinking Come on Aphrodite..help me out here..

Shiku said:
(this is soooo awkward
[[ Welcome to Godling Academy. ]]

Adri pulled her own shirt off, tossing it to the side. She then pulled Nico around so that she was on top. Adri leaned down and kissed him passionately, her hands rolling over his chest.

Julie was once again out of breath from the ride. "You cheated!"she breathed, shoving him gently. She wasn't mad, more so shocked that she lost.

Kyle looks towards the entrance " I'm going back to the dorm...." Walks towards the entrance quickly7.

((Sorry am trying to make a follow up letter for the job I got in the middle of this xD ))

Iris breathed hard while getting off of Lune. She got up a couple minutes later and started to kiss Lune softly everywhere she could get to. She hugged Lune tightly. "That," she started, "was the best sex I have had since... ever." She put her lips on Lunes forehead and held her tightly. Bree

"I did no such thing!" He gasped in mock hurt, his hand over his heart. "How could you accuse me of such a thing?!"

Ronkaime said:
Ash's eyes widened "oh my god imma a whore I didn't even know your name till a few hours ago and I just rocked your world!" The crying got harder jj9095 (comeon ash and brii)
((Yeah yeah Im working on it lol Im trying to find their last post AGAIN)) 

savagePEST said:
[[ Welcome to Godling Academy. ]]
Adri pulled her own shirt off, tossing it to the side. She then pulled Nico around so that she was on top. Adri leaned down and kissed him passionately, her hands rolling over his chest.

Julie was once again out of breath from the ride. "You cheated!"she breathed, shoving him gently. She wasn't mad, more so shocked that she lost.
((Wow they kissed and BAM TIME SKIP damn girl! xD ))

With a chuckle, she pulled Iris closer to her and kissed her softly, "Agreed. (It was her first XDXD) We should do it more often." Her hands roamed past Iris's hips and down to her bum as she winked at Iris. ((It's cool I was thinking we do a confrontation soon anyway jj9095 ))

Ronkaime said:
Rae watched as Bri ran away he saw his nymph and put on his glasses now looking like her Ideal guy he walked up to her and said "Let's play hide and seek count to 100 okay?" As the nymph started counting rae ran to Athena "i'm here no nymph bri gone where portal" He said in broken english jj9095
Athena looked at Rae and pointed at the portal. When he left Athena looked at Eros. "I think thats all of them. And yeah that boy needs it bad. Can barely even speak correctly."

savagePEST said:
Nico put his hands on her waist as he kissed down to her neck. He felt his groin stirring and growled softly. He smiled against her neck and rubbed up and down her sides.

Kyle stares at the exit "Should i tell mom that i slept the entire time?" Kyle thinks but looks at the coin with no intrest.

Skyler sighed Oh, hey Rae. Its Skyler. Me and your brother just f*cked and he thinks hes a whore. Can you do some sort of persuasion thingie to make him stop? Because, hes not a whore and hes depressing me. Styles kissed Ash's collarbone, tilting his head up by his chin, they were the same height...but..yeah. He pressed his nose against Ash's, pecking a gentle kiss on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back