Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lune smiled at Iris and walked up to Athena, "No nymphs followed us, Athena." She was ready to get back to school, her mind was abuzz after the numerous drinks and the Tunnel of Love. jj9095

Julie gasped as the 'monsters' jumped out from their hiding spots, only to return in order to scare the next group. They made her gasp, but not full out scream. Julie had to remind herself that they were just people in costume and that they couldn't touch her. She wouldn't lose. Not because she was afraid at what was at stake, though. A competitive side had appeared in Julie.

jj9095 said:
Iris giggled as Lune nibbled on her earlobe and slowly got on top of Lune. She saw the tunnel was bringing in some light and quickly picked up Lune and they both got back on their seats. Iris fixed her hair and started to fix Lunes hair. When they got out of the tunnel she started laughing while getting out of the ride. "Lets get these nymphs off us huh?" Iris flicked her wrist seeing a girl reading her newspaper looking at them and held her foot with a root she looked around and didnt see the girl she had earlier. She held Lunes hand on the way to the Batman ride. Bree 

Athena glared at Eros. "I handle just fine on my own."
Eros' face scrunched up "ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewe we we eew ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Ronkaime said:
Rae was confused and he ran after Briana "Where are you going,comeback!" he grabbed Briana's hand and pulled her into a hug "Stop being so stubborn"
Briana got out of the hug and looked at Rae. She was going to tell him that she couldn't do this, this was all wrong, he had the wrong girl, but his eyes stopped him. She looked into this eyes getting lost again and kisses Rae hard and then softly. She grabbed him into a tight hug pulling his hair and then let go. She was breathing hard for she had never done that before. "I will always be stubborn. Its who I am." She said and put her brass knuckles on. Whoever bumped into her automatically felt her anger. She saw her nymph following her and she ran into her. The girl automatically forgot about her. Briana ran to the Batman ride.

Athena nods at Briana and gives her a thumbs up.

Briana runs by and heads for the portal. She jumps through the portal and runs all the way to Raes room. She pick locked the door open and hid in Raes bed, smelling his scent.

Loki frowned playfully as they emerged from the other side of the house. "Man, I'm going to have to do better huh?" He smirked and winked at her, already leading her to another ride.

savagePEST said:
"Oh,"Adri said softly. She released his hand in order to put her arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry to hear that,"she said. She was curious of how they died but didn't want to pry. Adriana may be sometimes titled as a ditz or dumb, but she knew death was a sensitive subject.
Nico hugged her back tightly "It's okay, It was the past and this is the future." he said softly. "A monster, a Greek monster killed them." he said knowing she was probably wondering.

Ronkaime said:
Eros' face scrunched up "ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewe we we eew ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
Athena saw Eros turn into a child and started to laugh insanely. "You are SO immature! That is not what I meant." She turned serious again and waited for the next pack of student.

Sock said:
Skyler snorted "Well get on with it!" He pulled Ash down and kissed him deeply, bucking his hips pathetically. (I'll just do a time skip.) After ravishing eachother Skyler fell back on the bed and sighed contently, a wine glass poofed into his hand and he took a sip, staring up at the ceiling through lidded eyes. "Ash. Your f*cking amazing." He said in a low tone.
(aww I was gunna leave styles hangin oh well)

"Thanks so much for that,it was great" Ash kissed skyler and got up starting to put his clothes on "I really wish we could do this whenever we wanted but You have a girlfriend unfortunately" 

jj9095 said:
Briana got out of the hug and looked at Rae. She was going to tell him that she couldn't do this, this was all wrong, he had the wrong girl, but his eyes stopped him. She looked into this eyes getting lost again and kisses Rae hard and then softly. She grabbed him into a tight hug pulling his hair and then let go. She was breathing hard for she had never done that before. "I will always be stubborn. Its who I am." She said and put her brass knuckles on. Whoever bumped into her automatically felt her anger. She saw her nymph following her and she ran into her. The girl automatically forgot about her. Briana ran to the Batman ride.
Athena nods at Briana and gives her a thumbs up.

Briana runs by and heads for the portal. She jumps through the portal and runs all the way to Raes room. She pick locked the door open and hid in Raes bed, smelling his scent.
(umm Styles and Ash are kinda occupying their room awks)

Bree said:
Lune smiled at Iris and walked up to Athena, "No nymphs followed us, Athena." She was ready to get back to school, her mind was abuzz after the numerous drinks and the Tunnel of Love. jj9095
Athena nodded at the girls and watched them walk away. "Eros did you do something? Everyone is leaving with different partners and seduction written all over them."

Iris grabbed Lune and picked her up. "Your room is empty right?" They went through the portal and Iris carried her to her room.

jj9095 said:
Athena saw Eros turn into a child and started to laugh insanely. "You are SO immature! That is not what I meant." She turned serious again and waited for the next pack of student.
"but it made you laugh" He smiled his warm charming smile "Actually this was all Rae he hasn't had sex in a while and the hormones are being released into the air and affecting the students

(XDD NUUUU. SKYLER NEEDS SEX. LOL.)

A frown slowly came over Styles face. He pulled Ash back into bed and huffed. "She's still a virgin and is too scared to get her damn cherry popped. I need you Ash." Skyler gazed at him through serious eyes, at the moment they were more of a greenish-brown then their normal chocolate brown.

Ronkaime said:
(aww I was gunna leave styles hangin oh well)
"Thanks so much for that,it was great" Ash kissed skyler and got up starting to put his clothes on "I really wish we could do this whenever we wanted but You have a girlfriend unfortunately" 

(umm Styles and Ash are kinda occupying their room awks)
((Occupying RAES room? Nope))

[[ I must go against Julie's wishes and tell you that Loki can wait until Julie has her guard down and poke her in the sides while screaming in her ear. ]]

Julie gave a sigh of relief as they exited the house, glad - and a bit amazed - that she wasn't frightened. She gave him her own smirk as she followed him to the next ride,"Waaaay better."

Lune chuckled at her, "Someone's strong, and yeah, totally empty and available." As soon as the door was closed, Lune jumped Iris, ripping her shirt off and pinning her to the bed, nibbling on her neck and leaving love bites. Her trail of kisses went lower, teasing her, before heading back up and tracing her jaw. jj9095

Ronkaime said:
"but it made you laugh" He smiled his warm charming smile "Actually this was all Rae he hasn't had sex in a while and the hormones are being released into the air and affecting the students
Athena looked at Eros up and down. "And affecting you too it seems."

Loki eyes the tallest ride here and got in line for the roller coaster. "How's this Any better, love?"

Sock said:
(XDD NUUUU. SKYLER NEEDS SEX. LOL.)
A frown slowly came over Styles face. He pulled Ash back into bed and huffed. "She's still a virgin and is too scared to get her damn cherry popped. I need you Ash." Skyler gazed at him through serious eyes, at the moment they were more of a greenish-brown then their normal chocolate brown.
(SO DOES ASH xD ,BUT IT'S SO FUN BEING A TEASE)

Ash looked into Styles eyes and shook his head "MM nope come find me when your sober and if you still want to have sex then we can" he crawled back into bed "but I'm pretty sure if I got some my brother's getting some which means I will be staying in your dorm tonight" He snuggled up against skyler

For once, Adriana was at lost for words. What could you tell someone who's parents were murdered, probably brutally, by a monster? So, she didn't speak. But that didn't mean she didn't do anything. Adri turned her head up to look at Nico, her eyes glancing to the side and she bit her bottom lip for a moment as she thought about what she was going to do. She didn't want to ruin their friendship - the only true friendship she ever had - but it was obvious there was something more.

So, Adri went ahead and finally kissed the guy.

[[ BOOM! BAM! THERE, IT HAPPENED! [/shoots fireworks and throws confetti around] ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back