Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Iris was dragged into the Tunnel of Love with Lune and imagined Jakes face later and smiled. She went in with Lune and got on a nice pretty swan holding Lunes hand. She sat very close to Lune looking at the tunnel ahead of them. Bree

Sock said:
Jack made a soft purr, nuzzling his head against Damian's chest, he lowered down and rested beside Damian, licking and nipping at his face.
Damian smiled and nuzzled the top of Jack's head. He purred at the licks and nips and returned them. (Sock)

Drunk and angry wasn't a very good mix for Lune but she'd have fun tonight. With a smirk, Lune tilted Iris's chin to her and pressed her lips to Iris's. Her other hand untangled from Iris's and slid around her waist, pulling her closer and deepening their kiss.

Briana hears Rae's voice call her Bri again and she opens her eyes and looks straight at Rae. She got mesmerized by his eyes and blushed looking down.

Athena keeps thinking. "The caliber of these people acting rudely suggest that either Eris's descendant or the chosen one for Ares started a fight."

[[ They best not do it like cats. Then Jack's butt really is gonna hurt...lol ]]Nico

savagePEST said:
"Everybody's scared of dying,"she replied, giving his hand a squeeze,"You didn't seem scared before. Or were you just putting on a brave face for me?"
Julie gestured to the House of Terror, which they were entering. "Hope you're not putting all your faith in this thing,"she smirked.

Iris felt Lunes lips and slowly opened her mouth and played around with Lune. She pressed against her and put Lune on top of her. She moved her hand up from Lunes waist to her breast and the other hand went to her beautiful hair. She moved her lips to Lunes neck and nibbled softly, giving her warm kisses. Bree

Nico smiled softly and looked at Adri "I was putting on a brave face for you, fair maiden." he chuckled at the last part. "I mean I'm only afraid of death because my mother and stepfather were murdered in front of my eyes." he said softly.

You see, horny Styles was not fun. He grabbed Ash and ran into the portal, once in his dorm he growled and connected lips with Ash, pushing him down onto his bed.

Lune gasped and giggled as Iris messed around with her and her kisses tickled her neck. She returned the favor, her own hands roaming underneath Iris's shirt. In a lustful voice, Lune whispered in her ear, "As soon as we are off of this ride. You are coming back to my dorm." With that, she nibbled softly on Iris's earlobe and continued her escapades. jj9095

Ronkaime said:
Rae chuckled "Umm are.you okay? Earth to bri bring" he waved his hand in front of Brians's.face
Briana jumped and her face became flushed. She got up immediately and almost tripped. She got off the ride and started walking off cursing at herself. "What are you doing? Love is one of the most dangerous things remember? Stop it. Stop it. You know this. Its a weakness." She whispers to herself.

"ugh w.e styles come on NOW" Ash had already begin ripping his clothes of

Eros chimed in "Well well lil Ash is finally getting some action,It's about time although I didn't think it would be styles" Eros took a sip from his drink "I bet you miss sex athena don't you?"

Styles smirked "Someones desperate." He followed suit and took of his clothing, pushing Ash onto the bed and kissing him deeply.

jj9095 said:
Briana jumped and her face became flushed. She got up immediately and almost tripped. She got off the ride and started walking off cursing at herself. "What are you doing? Love is one of the most dangerous things remember? Stop it. Stop it. You know this. Its a weakness." She whispers to herself.
Rae was confused and he ran after Briana "Where are you going,comeback!" he grabbed Briana's hand and pulled her into a hug "Stop being so stubborn"

"Oh,"Adri said softly. She released his hand in order to put her arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry to hear that,"she said. She was curious of how they died but didn't want to pry. Adriana may be sometimes titled as a ditz or dumb, but she knew death was a sensitive subject.

"Woah!"Julie gasped as Loki practically dragged her into the house,"Aren't you competitive?"

Sock said:
Styles smirked "Someones desperate." He followed suit and took of his clothing, pushing Ash onto the bed and kissing him deeply.
"Desperate my arse you know you want this" moans escaped Ash's lips as Styles kissed him all over he then flipped them and started leaving love bites all over skyler

Nico said:
Damian smiled and nuzzled the top of Jack's head. He purred at the licks and nips and returned them. (Sock)
(Sock)

(I have a erge to do something bad to my characters)

Iris giggled as Lune nibbled on her earlobe and slowly got on top of Lune. She saw the tunnel was bringing in some light and quickly picked up Lune and they both got back on their seats. Iris fixed her hair and started to fix Lunes hair. When they got out of the tunnel she started laughing while getting out of the ride. "Lets get these nymphs off us huh?" Iris flicked her wrist seeing a girl reading her newspaper looking at them and held her foot with a root she looked around and didnt see the girl she had earlier. She held Lunes hand on the way to the Batman ride. Bree 

Ronkaime said:
"ugh w.e styles come on NOW" Ash had already begin ripping his clothes of
Eros chimed in "Well well lil Ash is finally getting some action,It's about time although I didn't think it would be styles" Eros took a sip from his drink "I bet you miss sex athena don't you?"
Athena glared at Eros. "I handle just fine on my own."

Skyler snorted "Well get on with it!" He pulled Ash down and kissed him deeply, bucking his hips pathetically. (I'll just do a time skip.) After ravishing eachother Skyler fell back on the bed and sighed contently, a wine glass poofed into his hand and he took a sip, staring up at the ceiling through lidded eyes. "Ash. Your f*cking amazing." He said in a low tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back