Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lune thought for a moment. "Nah, we both could use some girl time. Tell him to shove it!" She chuckled as they headed towards the dance party. jj9095

(That post made me all giggly xD ANYWAY.)

Skyler rose his eyebrow at Ash and snorted. He drank the wine with a light nod of thanks and yawned, his blue v-neck hugged him in all the..right places, he let his legs sprawl out in front of him, his black jeans sagging a bit, showing his own v-line.

Jack hesitated I think? He parted and leaped over to the batman ride, grinning stupidly at Athena.

tumblr_mgmkvbZE1Q1qd9433o1_500.jpg
(That's Rae in case anybody forgot) That's your boyfrienddd jj9095

Last edited by a moderator:
dakup said:
"heh, I guess your right on the underworld." james smiled back."I so know that feeling, I had it when I was with out you." james picks her chin up, he hugs her and whispers in her ear."well lets hope I never have to do that again, and I love you."
Layla closes her eyes and feels her life coming back in place. The puzzles put together. The game is done. "I love you too." She whispers back and starts nibbling on Jake's ear. 
((Im going to go soon too then cuz I havent played uncharted today and I really really want to xP))

jj9095 said:
Briana saw a ghost with one eye. "Oh HELL no!" She hid behind Rae. "Tell me when the ride is over please!" She heard spooky noises from the speakers behind their heads and she jumps up. "Oh for crying out loud!" She sighed. "I must look so stupid right now. You totally found my weakness." She pouted and put her head on Rae's shoulder.
Athena watches Eros walk away and she touched her chin. "To think that a Goddess sees all in 100 years and knows what comes next... Never in my life would I of expected that..." Athena thinks of the one man she lost her virginity too and realizes that they both have very similarities. Athena wondered for a second but shook her head. "Impossible."
The ride ends and they're in daylight "Bri babe the rides over open your eyes princess"

Eros comes back to see that Athena is thinking hard "penny for your thoughts?"jj9095

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian leaped over a log as he followed after Jack he stopped behind Jack and sat down. He licked a paw and ran it over a ear. 'Yep, definitely feline instincts.' (Sock)

Julie went from laughing to screaming and back again. Once the ride finished, she breathed in quick, short breaths, chuckles bubbling from her throat here and there. "Manly screams, eh?"she breathed, a smirk on her face.

"yupp, very manly don't you agree?" He helped her out of the cart and back out to the park. "Where to next, love?"

Jack's pupils went to slits when he saw Damian's tongue slide over his paw. Jack's ears perked before folding back, a low purr erupting in his chest.

Sock said:
Skyler rose his eyebrow at Ash and snorted. He drank the wine with a light nod of thanks and yawned, his blue v-neck hugged him in all the..right places, he let his legs sprawl out in front of him, his black jeans sagging a bit, showing his own v-line.

Jack hesitated I think? He parted and leaped over to the batman ride, grinning stupidly at Athena.
"hmm" Ash whispered noticing Styles legs were spread out more widely he reached down and grabbed Skyler "Well at least your well endowed" he smirked and planted a kiss softly but it had an impact "Nice"

Ronkaime said:
"hmm" Ash whispered noticing Styles legs were spread out more widely he reached down and grabbed Skyler "Well at least your well endowed" he smirked and planted a kiss softly but it had an impact "Nice"
(My poor feels guys... xD )

Julie let Loki help her out, hopping out of the cart. "You tell me,"she said, taking the map out and handing it to him,"I chose this ride, now you choose the next."

Damian grinned in a catlike way before walking over to Jack. He stood on his hind paws and let out a meow and licked Jack's nose. (Sock)

Skyler jumped a little as he felt himself be grabbed and he eyed Ash with calculating eyes, he was about to kiss the boy back before he cleared his throat and took a long sip of wine. "Yep. I have a girlfriend." But..the tent in his pants said otherwise. He awkwardly stood and walked into the bathroom. Ronkaime

He examianed the map then decided on a haunted house. "House of Terror sound good?" He wanted to see just how scared they could get.

Bree said:
Lune thought for a moment. "Nah, we both could use some girl time. Tell him to shove it!" She chuckled as they headed towards the dance party. jj9095
Iris laughed and held Lune's hand running to the dance party. When they reach it they see tons and tons of people dancing all kind of dances. Iris watches with awe and then smiles at Lune. "Are you ready? We're probably going to lose each other quick." Iris smiles and gets excited.

Jack purred and smirked, jumping gracefully through the portal, he poofed back into their dorm and jumped up onto their bed..yeah he liked being a cat.

Sock said:
Skyler jumped a little as he felt himself be grabbed and he eyed Ash with calculating eyes, he was about to kiss the boy back before he cleared his throat and took a long sip of wine. "Yep. I have a girlfriend." But..the tent in his pants said otherwise. He awkwardly stood and walked into the bathroom. Ronkaime
"There's no way I'm doing it in the bathroom" Ash's eyes widened and he sent styles a message "Let me handle that umm 'Problem' for you" He smiled to himself and took a sip of wine

"Ready." With a grin, she entered the dancing, quickly losing Iris and ended up dancing with strangers. "Having fun, Iris?" She certainly was.

Nico

savagePEST said:
"I guess I was the scaredy-cat,"Adriana joked, her cheek resting on his chest as she held him tight,"I forgot I was scared of heights."
"Alright,"Julie said, finally slowing her breathing,"Lead the way; you have the map."

Damian laughed mentally and jumped through the portal after him and landed on their bed. He grinned and shook his head 'I'm smaller then you now.' he laughed. (Sock)

With his arm still around her shoulders, Loki led her towards the haunted house with a smile.

Sock said:

Athena looked up at Jack. "A+, now take your boyfriend get out of here or stay. Up to you."

Nico smiled and kept his hand in Adri's "Tell you the truth, I'm scared of them too." he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back