Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Iris finished her dippin' dots sadly and dumped the little bowl out wishing she ordered a large. "How about all of the above?" Bree

Nico squeezing her hand seemed to help Adri calm down some. She squeezed her eyes shut, doing her best to block out the ride itself. How could she forget she was afraid of heights? She didn't even want to take a plane to the school, which wasn't too long ago. Her heart beat fast with fear and adrenaline. Lucky for her, this ride was the fastest in N. America, though it was also the tallest. It came to slow. As soon as the safety bars raised, she jumped right out of her seat. Adriana would then hold onto Nico once he got out.

[[ Line rails? o3o ]] "Sure, sure,"Julie teased as she followed behind Loki.

"I'm perfectly fine with that, where to first?" She smirked while looking at the map. Lune pointed to an indoor ride (where she will just stumble upon Ash and Skyler xD ). "How about there?" jj9095 
When they were near the roller coaster, Loki made sure to get the front cart. "You ready for this, sweetheart?"

Nico held Adri close as she held onto them as they got of the ride. He smiled "It's okay the ride is over." he soothed. Adri brought out the hidden side of Nico, the side that wasn't cold and deceiving.

Ronkaime said:
Rae flipped his hair when he saw the 2 nymps that were following them get caught up in the chaos "Great now we can do as we pleased" He pulled Briana to the haunted house "Let's go in there!" (Great time for her soft side to come out jj9095)
Eros frowned back "I will have you Athena or should I say Mary?" He smirked "mark my words" He returned to his drink
((Already planned on it Ronkaime))

Briana smiled and ran behind Rae holding his hands. They get in a two seat and Briana starts to hear noises around her. She puts half of her strength on the hand that she is holding Raes with. "So I just remembered... I really REALLY don't like ghosts..." Briana looked at him with scared eyes and they were surrounded by darkness.

Skyler rose his eyebrow and eyed Ash. "Look, dude. I get it. Your hot. But, I'm not that easy." He pursed his lips and leaned back against the bench, yawning. He opened his hand and a wine bottle poofed into it, he took a sip and offered some to Ash.

Athena automatically looked at Eros when he said her mortal name. "You KNOW you are not supposed to do that! Do BOTH things for that matter!" Athena starts to get angry but calms down knowing what happens when she gets angry.

The ferret grinned and dragged the bird into the woods, a toothy grin came over the ferrets face. kitty time. Where there once was a ferret there was a black panther. Jack smirked and ran off into the woods.

jake starts to think "Am I not spending enough time with iris. I should go and find her." jake gets up and goes to the Bathroom while in there he changes into

tumblr_lxcrpeoaad1r9foouo1_500.jpg

he then goes and starts looking for iris

Bree said:
"I'm perfectly fine with that, where to first?" She smirked while looking at the map. Lune pointed to an indoor ride (where she will just stumble upon Ash and Skyler xD ). "How about there?" jj9095 
When they were near the roller coaster, Loki made sure to get the front cart. "You ready for this, sweetheart?"
(they're not on a ride right now they're just sitting down and it's supposed to be a love triangle not a break up)

dakup said:
"I walk away because I thought you would be happy with him, I thought you didn't care about this, about us. I saw you with alex, having a good time and, thought they don't need me." james holds up his paw, revealing the locket, the one he threw in the fire pit."it was still hot when I found it, I had to move some burnt wood, got burned but, its still your if you want it. My heart that is."
Layla looked at the locket and held in between her hands feeling as if she put pressure on it or dropped it the world would end. "You- You picked up the locket again?" Layla felt a tear fall from her eye and she held back more. "You haven't given up on me?" She looks up at James and hugs the lion.  

dakup said:
jake starts to think "Am I not spending enough time with iris. I should go and find her." jake gets up and goes to the Bathroom while in there he changes into

tumblr_lxcrpeoaad1r9foouo1_500.jpg

he then goes and starts looking for iris

((Put a cowboy hat on that bad boy and got Iris))

Sock said:
Skyler rose his eyebrow and eyed Ash. "Look, dude. I get it. Your hot. But, I'm not that easy." He pursed his lips and leaned back against the bench, yawning. He opened his hand and a wine bottle poofed into it, he took a sip and offered some to Ash.
Ronkaime

james changes mid hug into his human form."I will never stop trying if that means I must go through the burning gates of hell and back again."(very cheesy, I know.)

The bird's instincts panicked as he was dragged off. He watched as Jack changed into a black panther and Damian grinned as he started to change shape. He changed into a lynx who was much smaller but kept up with Jack. 'Lynx's are feline's right?' he communicated

Sock

Bree said:
Iris looked closer. "A six flags dance party?" ((This should be fun Ronkaime and Sock)) She shrugged. I can do with a little dancing with a couple of strangers. She smiles feeling better and jumps off the bench. "Come on!"

"I guess I was the scaredy-cat,"Adriana joked, her cheek resting on his chest as she held him tight,"I forgot I was scared of heights."

"I was born ready,"Julie replied as she sat beside him.

Lune followed after Iris happily, her anger leaving as quickly as it had come. Time to party! Honestly, she didn't know why she hadn't thought of this before. jj9095

Last edited by a moderator:
The ride started and all through it, Loki was screaming like a little girl just to make Julie laugh.

jj9095 said:
((Already planned on it Ronkaime))
Briana smiled and ran behind Rae holding his hands. They get in a two seat and Briana starts to hear noises around her. She puts half of her strength on the hand that she is holding Raes with. "So I just remembered... I really REALLY don't like ghosts..." Briana looked at him with scared eyes and they were surrounded by darkness.
Rae let out a yelp from Briana's strength "Don't worry I'll protect you always and forever okay" Even though it was dark he looked at Briana with love in his eyes

Ash smirked "I wouldn't expect you to be easy,I expect you to give me a wild ride" Ash got up and sat on styles' lap "Allow me" A wine glass appeared in his hand and he poured a cup for Styles offering it to him

Eros grabs Athena's chin and makes her face him "When we are reborn as mortals I will come find you, that's a promise your not getting rid of me Athena I love you" Eros began to get up to get another drink

dakup said:
james changes mid hug into his human form."I will never stop trying if that means I must go through the burning gates of hell and back again."(very cheesy, I know.)
((Luckily for you Layla loves cheesy xP))

Layla giggles. "Is there actually burning gates in the underworld? I doubt it." She lets go of him and smiles. "James... You shall never know how much I missed you. I felt so sick of just any kind of love I just... I just gave up." She looks down shamefully. "I truly thought I liked Alex but I could never say I love you to him and I realized that I didn't when you sang to me..."

Since we're getting all...hot boy pictures I just thought I should..add in some >;3

Like...this

2ccqz68.jpg
And this..
o5b9e8.jpg

And finally...

29ggbhx.jpg

Yes, my boy Skyler is hot. XDDD

Ronkaime said:
Rae let out a yelp from Briana's strength "Don't worry I'll protect you always and forever okay" Even though it was dark he looked at Briana with love in his eyes
Ash smirked "I wouldn't expect you to be easy,I expect you to give me a wild ride" Ash got up and sat on styles' lap "Allow me" A wine glass appeared in his hand and he poured a cup for Styles offering it to him

Eros grabs Athena's chin and makes her face him "When we are reborn as mortals I will come find you, that's a promise your not getting rid of me Athena I love you" Eros began to get up to get another drink
Briana saw a ghost with one eye. "Oh HELL no!" She hid behind Rae. "Tell me when the ride is over please!" She heard spooky noises from the speakers behind their heads and she jumps up. "Oh for crying out loud!" She sighed. "I must look so stupid right now. You totally found my weakness." She pouted and put her head on Rae's shoulder.

Athena watches Eros walk away and she touched her chin. "To think that a Goddess sees all in 100 years and knows what comes next... Never in my life would I of expected that..." Athena thinks of the one man she lost her virginity too and realizes that they both have very similarities. Athena wondered for a second but shook her head. "Impossible."

"heh, I guess your right on the underworld." james smiled back."I so know that feeling, I had it when I was with out you." james picks her chin up, he hugs her and whispers in her ear."well lets hope I never have to do that again, and I love you."

Bree said:
Lune followed after Iris happily, her anger leaving as quickly as it had come. Time to party! Honestly, she didn't know why she hadn't thought of this before. jj9095
Iris hears Jake in her head and frowns. "Lune my boyfriend JUST called for me mentally. Should I answer?" Iris frowned at Lune wishing she could go and have some fun with Lune, especially right now. She needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back