Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Styles was already 'taking care of his issue' in one of the stalls, he hesitated when he heard ash's voice, F-F*ck. Oh, right sorry. I'm..I got it.. His voice was strained and he bit his lower lip.

They were quiet until Julie began softly laughing. "I bet we were the only ones screaming on that ride,"she said. 
"You're not scared of anything,"Adri replied, almost as if she was stating a fact.

"Probably," Loki nodded in all seriousness before bursting out laughing. "Gods, I sounded like a five year old!"

Bree said:
"Ready." With a grin, she entered the dancing, quickly losing Iris and ended up dancing with strangers. "Having fun, Iris?" She certainly was.
Iris felt a guys HUM behind her and wiggled her butt on is laughing. She soon moved away and started dancing with a couple girls. One girl actually came up to her and kissed her and another gave her a bottle of beer. Iris drank it getting lost with the music and the people feeling like a whole other person. "Loving it Lune!" She hiccuped and started laughing.

Nico looked at her sadly "I am afraid of things, like heights and death." he said softly. He remembered how he watched as his parents were brutally murdered by monsters he didn't ever want to see again.

"You were practically bursting my eardrums with how high-pitched her were screaming,"she laughed before reenacting Loki's screams. "Hope you didn't pee your pants like a five-year-old also."

"Everybody's scared of dying,"she replied, giving his hand a squeeze,"You didn't seem scared before. Or were you just putting on a brave face for me?"

Lune laughed aloud as she walked to the bar and ordered a Scooby Snack (yum x3). A couple of boys asked her to dance but she refused, preferring to keep to the girls. Boys were making her mad lately and she wanted to remain happy till the booze kicked in. She ended up dancing with some chick, drink in hand and a carefree smile on her face.

Sock said:
Styles was already 'taking care of his issue' in one of the stalls, he hesitated when he heard ash's voice, F-F*ck. Oh, right sorry. I'm..I got it.. His voice was strained and he bit his lower lip.
Ash huffed and sent Styles a message "I'll be right there" Ash walked into the bathroom stripped naked and walked into the stall styles was in "So when your ready 'this' he spun around is yours anytime you like" he winked and put his clothes back on walking out of the stall "Did I really just do that?,Rae must be rubbing off on me" He smiled to himself

"Naaaah," He laughed at her joke and got in line for the next ride. "I didn't even know I could go that high. So, are you going to scream like a little girl this time?"  

jj9095 said:
((Okay why hasnt there been any girl on girl action? People!))
(We should have Lune and Iris do that to get back at their boys c:<)

jj9095 said:
((Okay why hasnt there been any girl on girl action? People!))
(Well lune and Iris can get drunk that way when they find out styles and ash ducked they cant be mad cuz they cheated too and then the lune ash styles love triangle can begin)

"Pff, you wish,"Julie said, shoving him playfully,"I'm the freakin' successor of a Fate. No haunted house is gonna make me scream like a little girl."

Styles must've looked ridiculous, mouth wide open, eyes wide. He watched Ash walk out and with that image in his mind he 'finished' off. He walked out of the stall, yep, this was happening. He grabbed Ash and crashed his lips down on Ash's, his hands resting on Ash's waist.

"I will get scare you before we live this park, Julie!" He promised with a grin. He was determined!

Iris found Lune again and got behind her and started dancing with her. She was on her third bottle already. "Behind you." Iris smiled.

Nico said:
Damian laughed mentally and jumped through the portal after him and landed on their bed. He grinned and shook his head 'I'm smaller then you now.' he laughed.
(Sock)

Jack made a crooked grin Oh, yes you are. He stood and pinned Damian down, laughing mentally, he nuzzled Damian, his tail flicking across the air.

Sock said:
Styles must've looked ridiculous, mouth wide open, eyes wide. He watched Ash walk out and with that image in his mind he 'finished' off. He walked out of the stall, yep, this was happening. He grabbed Ash and crashed his lips down on Ash's, his hands resting on Ash's waist.
Ash broke the kiss "Not here he breathed my place now" Ash started sprinting toward the batman

(*tear* xD ) Lune tuned around to see the very pretty Iris and grabbed her hand. "C'mon, I wanna ride a ride!" She giggled and dragged her out. Her eyes rested on a sight that made her FURIOUS. With anger and a sluggished mind, Lune did the first thing she thought of. She dragged Iris to the Tunnel of Love. jj9095

"It's a bet then,"she said. Julie hesitated before stretching her arm out to shake hands,"If you do get me scared, then I'll have to agree to all the dates you ask me to." She was getting waay over head now...

Skyler's hazel eyes darkened with lust and he grabbed onto Ash's hand, running off after him. What did Lune expect? He hadn't had any since he came to camp, and that for him was record breaking.

"And if I don't I'll stop asking you out." He shook her hand with a smirk. He was definitely not losing now. No way in Hades.

Sock said:
Jack made a crooked grin Oh, yes you are. He stood and pinned Damian down, laughing mentally, he nuzzled Damian, his tail flicking across the air.
Damian blushed which probably looked quite funny on a small feline. Damian smiled softly and wrapped his tail with Jack's and licked the Heir of Hades cat like muzzle. (Sock)

Bree said:
(*tear* xD ) Lune tuned around to see the very pretty Iris and grabbed her hand. "C'mon, I wanna ride a ride!" She giggled and dragged her out. Her eyes rested on a sight that made her FURIOUS. With anger and a sluggished mind, Lune did the first thing she thought of. She dragged Iris to the Tunnel of Love. jj9095
(Why are you crying)

Jack made a soft purr, nuzzling his head against Damian's chest, he lowered down and rested beside Damian, licking and nipping at his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back