Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Bree said:
With a chuckle, she pulled Iris closer to her and kissed her softly, "Agreed. (It was her first XDXD) We should do it more often." Her hands roamed past Iris's hips and down to her bum as she winked at Iris. ((It's cool I was thinking we do a confrontation soon anyway jj9095 ))
((OMG! Isnt Lune artemis?! ARTEMIS IS A VIRGIN GODDESS DUDE YOUR FIRST! Screw it.))

Iris put her nose with Lunes and gave her eskimo kisses. "When ever you want to do this again, just give me a call. Iris slapped Lunes butt playfully and winked at her. She moved her hands around Lunes body softly, giving her goose bumps, she then went between her thighs and teased her a little more. Bree 

Sock said:
OHHH REALLY?!
((Yeah bro! MINE! You wana start this?!))

jj9095 said:
Athena looked at Rae and pointed at the portal. When he left Athena looked at Eros. "I think thats all of them. And yeah that boy needs it bad. Can barely even speak correctly."
Eros just laughed 'Yeah yeah"

Rae found Bri in his room under the covers and smiled "I knew you'd be here" he went over and got in bed with her

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER SOMETHING! SINCE IRIS TOOK HER FIRST THEN LUNE CAN'T LEAVE IRIS! Dude. Skyler is going to be pissssedddddd.)

Adriana shivered in pleasure as she felt Nico's hands on her sides and his smile against her neck. As much as she wanted to kiss, she needed to get these shorts off. Why didn't she wear a skirt today?! She moved back a bit, standing on her knees as she unbuckled her shorts. She looked at Nico with lust in her eyes. "You too,"she practically ordered, motioning at his pants with her head as she slid her's off.

"I thought you were gonna use the rides to get me scared,"Julie replied. She stuttered, trying to take it all in,"Th-Then you poked me. Right as we got on top of the hill. Then you screamed in my ear!" Dates. Lots and lots of dates with Loki. Should she be worried, angered, or flattered?

Ronkaime said:
Eros just laughed 'Yeah yeah"
Rae found Bri in his room under the covers and smiled "I knew you'd be here" he went over and got in bed with her
Briana turned around and hid in Raes shirt. She felt his abs and started poking them. "You've been hiding this from me."

Athena looked at Eros and got up. "Well, back to Olympus I go. I completely doubt the students need me. See you later?"

((...I don't really consider it taking virginity with a girl...Oh well as you said screw it xD )) Lune arched her back and moaned softly, "I'll remember that." Why had she never tried this before? Gods, she never wanted to leave this bed! And Lune made that very clear as she kissed Iris slowly and deeply, her own hands roaming. jj9095

Nico smirked and undid his pants before kicking them off and flipping them over so he was on top. He leaned down and kissed her neck. 'Gods he needed this.' (Time skip?)

(Sock, jj9095 ...What are we going to do about that by the way? Say screw it?) 
Loki smiled charmingly at her, heading towards the Batman ride still in their costumes. "You can still say no if you want to."

Bree said:
((...I don't really consider it taking virginity with a girl...Oh well as you said screw it xD )) Lune arched her back and moaned softly, "I'll remember that." Why had she never tried this before? Gods, she never wanted to leave this bed! And Lune made that very clear as she kissed Iris slowly and deeply, her own hands roaming. jj9095
((Well then that solves your problem. You just boink Iris whenever you want lol xD But HAHA SKYLER I WAS HER FIRST))

((Second round? Time skip? lol?))

Kyle looks in the sky "Man i'm going home this completely sucks." Trys to make a portal and fails. "Dang thing won't work..."

jj9095 said:
((Well then that solves your problem. You just boink Iris whenever you want lol xD But HAHA SKYLER I WAS HER FIRST))
((Second round? Time skip? lol?))
(Second round time skip xD Sock Ronkaime were beating you ahahahahaha! xD )

Sock said:
Skyler sighed Oh, hey Rae. Its Skyler. Me and your brother just f*cked and he thinks hes a whore. Can you do some sort of persuasion thingie to make him stop? Because, hes not a whore and hes depressing me. Styles kissed Ash's collarbone, tilting his head up by his chin, they were the same height...but..yeah. He pressed his nose against Ash's, pecking a gentle kiss on his lips.
Rae was shocked yet happy yet Angry "YOU DID WHAT TO WHO?!" he mentally screamed

((Well you know how us girls are ;) We're ready for next round while guys are... stuck for a couple minutes each time lol))

Hey guys! I'm soo so so so so so so sorry i haven't been on! I've been busy! couls some one catch me up? Last time i promise..)))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Hey guys! I'm soo so so so so so so sorry i haven't been on! I've been busy! couls some one catch me up? Last time i promise..)))
(let's see...Ash and Styles did it...Iris and Lune did it...Adri and Nico did it...Damien and Jack did it. XDXD)

Ronkaime said:
Rae was shocked yet happy yet Angry "YOU DID WHAT TO WHO?!" he mentally screamed
Briana got out of Raes shirt and looked at him with a frown. "Hellloooooo! Who are you talking to? Cuz it sure as hell isnt me." Briana crosses her arms and starts to get up. "This was a bad idea. I should go." Ronkaime

Trust Me you don't wanna know...))

(PFT. IT COUNTS. xD )

Skyler sighed, he pecked a kiss on Ash's lips, "Come on, lets just sleep, yeah?" He pulled Ash with him into his bed, kissing Ash's forehead before pulling the blankets up over them.

((Ash had sex with Skyler. Iris and Lune boinked... twice xP Rae is trying to get Briana now. Jack and damian did it cat style. You missed Athenas whole class and it was great and lead to... ALL THIS)) ArtisticKwittyKat234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back