Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Julie sighed, her adrenaline high slowly disappearing. Hey, at least her hangover was gone for good, she noticed. When Loki mentioned there get-ups, she gestured to both their outfits.

Adriana paused as Nico told your the three special words. Then, for some reason, tears brimmed in Adri's eyes. "I love you too,"she breathed, turning her head up to kiss him softly.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
( ......??? can anybody tell me why everybody gay? i mean who isn't gay? I was gone for 2 days and all of a sudden people are gay! WTF? What the actual Fu*k))
((BI))

Loki was waved to the portal and he returned to the school just in time to see Iris and Lune heading toward the café, he turned to Julie. "Okay, girl question. How can you tell when two girls who are holding hands whether they are best friends or lovers?"

Bree said:
Lune shut off the shower with a breathless laugh and started drying Iris off with a fluffy towel. Determined to stay clean this time, she helped Iris dress then dressed herself. Sliding her hand into Iris's, she gave her a soft kiss and tugged her out of the dorm. "Third times the charm as they say." (jj9095 xD they are slow pokes)
Iris held her hand and they chatted all the way to the coffee shop. "Coffee time at this place love? Really?" Iris giggled. "Do you want a FOURTH round?" She smiled at Lune and kissed her on the cheek.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Never been to six flags and What should kitty do? i mean her Bf did turn gay which i'm tottally okay with that cause gay guys are so adorable, anyway. What should she do?
(He's b and you can ALWAYS fight for himm ohh you and jake can fight for iris and ash poseidons team upp)

{Yeah i am going to stop and i only said it like 8 times not 20. *sigh im done with this for today catch ya'll later oh BTW I have a Awsome RP called Battle Zone Academy You guys should check it out^^)

(OKAY I REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING, SO, Ronkaime BARE WITH ME HERE.)

After the shower got dressed and told Ash he'd get some food and wait for Ash at the cafe', he caught Lune and Iris and hesitated when he saw Iris kiss Lune on the cheek, instantly he felt anger boil in the pit of his stomach. "Forth round of what." He hissed.

"Maybe I do, I mean, how could I resist someone as sexy as you?" She returned Iris's kiss with one of her own on her lips. "What do you want to eat?" Lune smiled at Iris, quite happy for once from doing something reckless. This girl was passionate, beautiful, kind, funny, and didn't run off drunk all the time..Well, at least drunk and alone.She stopped cold when she heard Styles voice and slowly looked at him. (jj9095 Sock yeah Skyler has competition also xD and EDIT)

Ronkaime said:
"Mental Communiucation pretty useful trick actually" rae smiled at how innocent she was
Briana looked at him and stood up on his bed. "I want to learn I want to learn!" She put both of her hands on Raes awesome shoulders. "Teach me!"

Sock said:
Skyler nodded, "shower and then we can get something to eat, yeah?" He led Ash out of bed, mentally smirking at what Rae said, he almost wanted to say 'threesome with you two would be awesome..twins man ;) ' but he resisted and walked into the bathroom. (This is Skylers room, minus the rope, beneath the bed is a couch, bean bag chairs, a mini-fridge, a giant tv, a bunch of game shit and the door to the bathroom
290x9ud.jpg
Once inside the bathroom Ash attacked Skyler kissing him up and down caressing him and finally turning him over and...(time skip)

(Rae's definitely down for sex with skyler ;)

Ronkaime said:
(He's b and you can ALWAYS fight for himm ohh you and jake can fight for iris and ash poseidons team upp)
Well, No you and styles are cute! Anyway, I just can't believe you guys went bi or gay on me and i'm just sitting at my desk freaking out... Being confused and hate being confused.....

Nico said:
Nico rested his chin on the top of her head. His hands secured around her waist and a smile was on his face. "I have a confession Adri, I'm well I'm in love with you." He said.
(savagePEST)

Julie raised an eyebrow at Loki when he asked her that question. "I...I can't give you an answer to that,"she said,"I don't know. Maybe by how close their standing to each other? I never had lesbian friends." Or any friends, for that matter.

Bree said:
"Maybe I do, I mean, how could I resist someone as sexy as you?" She returned Iris's kiss with one of her own on her lips. "What do you want to eat?" Lune smiled at Iris, quite happy for once from doing something reckless. This girl was passionate, beautiful, kind, funny, and didn't run off drunk all the time..Well, at least drunk and alone.She stopped cold when she heard Styles voice and slowly looked at him. (jj9095 Sock yeah Skyler has competition also xD and EDIT)
Iris gave her a look and mentally communicated with her. You KNOW what I want to eat. Iris and her laughed and then she paused. Iris turned around slowly to see Skyler, "Uuuhh, Lune?" She held Lunes hand giving her two hard beats on her hand and not letting go. It was her sign that she would stay next to Lune and that they can do this. Bree

Adriana paused as Nico told your the three special words. Then, for some reason, tears brimmed in Adri's eyes. "I love you too,"she breathed, turning her head up to kiss him softly.

jj9095 said:
Briana looked at him and stood up on his bed. "I want to learn I want to learn!" She put both of her hands on Raes awesome shoulders. "Teach me!"
Rae smiled "Okay then" Rae placed his hands in Bri's and began transmitting a message "Hey Beautiful"

Skyler's eye twitched and his muscles rippled, after being done..yet again in the shower his arse hurt..a little, but he was pissed. He stared at the two with dark eyes. "I asked, forth round of WHAT."

[

jj9095 said:
((Join in? x3 Or go confront Ash lol or go hang out with Shiku?))
Okay, well i was going to make kitty bi i guess she could have just came out? But join in with who X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back