Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Skyler walked into his room and tears dripped down his face, he closed the door behind him and curled his arms around Ash, sobbing into Ash's shoulder.

Bree said:
Lune sneered, really getting pissed off. "Girls don't count or there would be no virgin goddesses at all. And for once, I want someone to fight for me, not the other way around." With tears in her eyes, Lune tugged Iris to the woods, the thought of food abondended as her tears fell, leaving a trail on her cheeks.
Iris followed her silently and after a certain amount of time stopped Lune. She looked at her straight in the eyes and moved her tears away. She kissed both of her cheeks softly and then kissed her lips passionately. "Its okay... Its okay..." Bree

Jack opened his eyes and hissed at the idea of a shower. He curled up, his long frame stretching out before curling up.

((Im not bringing out Layla! Layla JUST got back with James! NOT messing that up! If not then James might leave for good!)) dakup I am a good person ^.^ ArtisticKwittyKat234 ((Sorry but no sex for you with Layla. Find someone else xP))

Lune just hugged her and sobbed silently into her chest (being shorter than her xD ). After a minute she sniffed and looked at Iris with sad eyes, "Can we just go back to my room and watch t.v?" She asked in a small, pretty pathetic voice.

Sock said:
Jack opened his eyes and hissed at the idea of a shower. He curled up, his long frame stretching out before curling up.
Damian laughed and cuddled the panther close "Alright no shower. Cuddles it is then." he said with a smile. (Sock)

Loki nodded and started leading Julie back to her dorm, "Don't blame you there at al, my dear."

(When I bring in my Goddess of Snow, her and Kitty can hook up. Plus fun fact, the Gods and Goddesses are mostly bi)

Sock said:
Skyler walked into his room and tears dripped down his face, he closed the door behind him and curled his arms around Ash, sobbing into Ash's shoulder.
"Styles what's wrong,please tell me" Ash said soothingly and rubbed his back while he sobbed

[[ And with this, I need to sleep. Get ready for tomorrow's annual drama fest, lol ]]

Adriana smiled,"Just needed to hear that one more time." She went back to cuddling against Nico, before falling asleep.

Iris kissed Lunes forehead. "Of course my love," She swooped up Lune and ran back to her room. When they were there she looked around for a good movie. "Which movie would you like to watch?" She noticed that the movies were out of order and her eye twitched. She slowly started to put them in order waiting for Lune to pick one. Bree

With a sniffle, Lune curled up under the blankets. "Um....Can we watch a Saw movie?" Seb hopped up from some random spot in the room and started purring loudly, rubbing against Lune in an attempt to cheer her up. jj9095

Nico said:
(When I bring in my Goddess of Snow, her and Kitty can hook up. Plus fun fact, the Gods and Goddesses are mostly bi)
Okay! if you'd like. Kitty is where she always was. at the lake! ^^ ))

Styles croaked and whimpered. Once he finally calmed down he mumbled "Lunette. Shes going to be a virgin goddess. They can only keep one person, and thats the first person they...have sex with. Iris just took her virginity." Skyler tightened his hold on Ash, he nuzzled his head into Ash's neck, mumbling a low "F*ck girls."

Ronkaime said:
Rae laughed this girl was so funny "Yes you can don't strain yourself just concentrate on me"
((Tag me next time Ronkaime cuz it takes me forever to find these!))

Briana kept her eyes opened and concentrated into his "big beautiful eyes... Hey! These are my thoughts! Uncool!" Briana shoved Rae. "How do I stop it!" Briana gave it a second and realized it was gone. "Okay good. So how do I do that whenever I want to?"

Sock said:
Styles croaked and whimpered. Once he finally calmed down he mumbled "Lunette. Shes going to be a virgin goddess. They can only keep one person, and thats the first person they...have sex with. Iris just took her virginity." Skyler tightened his hold on Ash, he nuzzled his head into Ash's neck, mumbling a low "F*ck girls."
(are we going to have to debate this in PM? Cause both jj9095 and I think it shouldn't count unless other things were involved and they weren't xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back