Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico said:
Liana walked through the courtyard of the school her brown hair fluffed up and wavy. She blinked her icy blue eyes and turned them to the side as she caught sight of the lake. She clasped her delicate hands together and walked towards it "Marvelous!" he said in a sweet voice. She leaned down at the water's edge and touched a finger to it and watched as it froze over.
(Enter Liana, Descendent of Khoine the goddess of Snow)
Kitty saw a girl freeze over the lake. " Oh, How cool" she says getting off of the rock and leaving her art supplies." You must be new i'm kitty! and you are?" she asked in her bubble usual self

This is my new color. X3

jj9095 said:
Bri looked into Raes eyes. "Cross your heart and hope to die by my hands if broken, just in case."
"Cross my heart and gladly die by your hand" he said as he planted another kiss on her

Bree said:
Reluctantly, Lune lifted her head from her new pillows and smiled at Iris, her eyes softened as she said sweetly. "And you have stolen mine, beautiful flower." She promised and gave her a soft, loving kiss. jj9095
When Lune called Iris a beautiful flower she almost melted right there and than. "My life could end right now and I would be the happiest girl in the underworld..." She sighed when the kiss was over and looked back at the gory movie. She held Lunes hand, twirling her thumbs with Lunes, and with the other tried to pet Seb softly. Bree

(I guess she'll already have it. x3)

3004829857_4f1e8ca4ae.jpg

stone_snowflake_v____stealth_bubble_wand_necklace_by_starlit_sorceress-d67gflc.jpg

i thinks some one should get Pregnant! that would be awesome! X3

Seb purred loudly and let Iris pet him. Lune returned to her pillows and watched Iris play with their thumbs as the movie played. "...Iris, I don't like sharing what's mine." She didn't look in her eyes, afraid Iris would walk away, and continued in a soft voice. "I need to know now if you're all mine or if I'm going to lose you to someone else." Lune knew she couldn't handle another cheater and she hoped desperately Iris wouldn't do that to her. jj9095

Liana looked up and she smiled at the girl that approached "I'm Liana, it's nice to meet you Kitty." she said kindly. Then she remembered "Kitty," she paused and looked at the paper in her hand "Oh you're my roomie." she smiled.

Iris looked shocked at Lune. "Lune, darling. You are my bow to my arrow. I promise you as soon as I see Jake tomorrow I am calling it off with no regrets. I know what I want and what I want is you and only you." She gave Lune a kiss on the forehead, nose, and lips. "I wouldn't trade you in for anything in the world." She crossed her heart. "I will be as loyal to you as you will be as loyal to me." Iris suddenly turned sad. "Thats why I couldn't be with Jake anymore. I cant. After Anna our relationship was just all messed up. I wouldn't want to go through that again and I don't think you do either." Iris held her hand tightly. "I'm yours until death do us part." Bree

Iris could have done whatever she wanted to Lune as soon as she made an archery metaphor. "Until death do us part," Lune repeated before she gave Iris, her beautiful flower, a long, deep, and loving kiss as screams came from the movie. (jj9095 Daaaaaamn Skyler has some competition!)

Ronkaime said:
"Cross my heart and gladly die by your hand" he said as he planted another kiss on her
Bri looked at Rae and nodds happily. She kisses him passionately and gets on the bed. "It is MY first time and I am telling you right now I want you on top and I want it hard." Bri looked at him and waited. "Come on. I'm waiting." Ronkaime

Skyler gently shook Ash awake, whispering "Ash." He kissed Ash's neck gently.

Jack woke up and instantly the cat mewled in pain.

kitty smiles " oh really Yay!" she smiles bigger she grabs her art stuff." Come on lets go! " she grabs liana's hand." Come on i'll show it too you!" she smiles and drags her to the dorm.

Damian snapped awake and looked at his Boyfriend. "Whats wrong." he said panicked. He looked him up and down and sighed realizing that he couldn't speak. 'Whats wrong love?' he spoke mentally. (Sock)

My ass hurts. Jack folded back his ears and whined, he shifted back to human and curled up next to Damian.

jj9095 said:
Bri looked at Rae and nodds happily. She kisses him passionately and gets on the bed. "It is MY first time and I am telling you right now I want you on top and I want it hard." Bri looked at him and waited. "Come on. I'm waiting." Ronkaime
(SHE A FREAK!)

"That's the only way I know how to give it" Rae smirked and went full on caveman on Bri because that's how she liked it

Ash woke up he was just like his brother when it came to sleep,It was a twin thang "what?!" he said in a low demonic voice

Bree said:
Iris could have done whatever she wanted to Lune as soon as she made an archery metaphor. "Until death do us part," Lune repeated before she gave Iris, her beautiful flower, a long, deep, and loving kiss as screams came from the movie. (jj9095 Daaaaaamn Skyler has some competition!)
((Pft. Please. There IS no competition xD ))

Iris closed her eyes during the kiss, not wanting this moment to ever end. When Lune finished Iris made a cute whiny noise like she wanted more but allowed Lune to be on her pillows. She played with her hair and watches the movie trying very hard to not jump and be afraid since she didnt know if Lune was asleep half the time. She finished watching the movie entirely for Lune and when the credits came on she didnt dare move not knowing if her new love was asleep or not. Bree

Ronkaime said:
(SHE A FREAK!)
"That's the only way I know how to give it" Rae smirked and went full on caveman on Bri because that's how she liked it

Ash woke up he was just like his brother when it came to sleep,It was a twin thang "what?!" he said in a low demonic voice
((OBVIOUSLY that's the way Rae likes it lol))

Damian sighed and shook his head 'I'm sorry love, do you want me to get you some painkillers?' he asked and snuggled the Panther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back