Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(Hell, why don't we just move it to PM right now? I'll make it. xD I've been in so many roleplays where those guys judge 'em. Really, you just shouldn't look on the shout box.)

ALRIGHTIE. So. Imma make the PM, so someone list the names of all the people, I'll too lazy to actually look through and find out everyones name.

Sock said:
(Hell, why don't we just move it to PM right now? I'll make it. xD I've been in so many roleplays where those guys judge 'em. Really, you just shouldn't look on the shout box.)
(It's cause we have oneliners.)

jj9095 said:
Bri got on top, moaning a lot more since she got it done exactly the way she wanted (time skip)
Bri was the one that fell on the bed this time huffing and puffing. She cuddled with Rae putting her arm and leg above him so there was no way he was going to move without waking her up. She fell asleep in that position and snored lightly. 

(( :o NO WAY! How embarrassing!))
Rae fell asleep too

Sock said:
ya! let's do that! xD

Admin Kagura speaking.

I'm not sure who the shoutbox informant is here, but nobody in chat said that they hated you guys for having gay couples. I would smack them upside the head if they did xP

Heyo Kagura, I've been in multiple situations where I've seen them make fun of this roleplay and different ones. Its embarrassing, mean and rude. So, we're just going to move this roleplay to PM so we don't have to deal with their judgements anymore.

((I dont see what rule we are breaking. We time skip every time and just cuddle and kiss... But if it gets removed then well just have to be more careful when I make the norse mythology one and lesson learned. Guys. Just literally say time skip for now on instead of going in ANY kind of detail okay? I really like this RP and dont wait it removed...))

Kagura said:
I'm not sure who the shoutbox informant is here, but nobody in chat said that they hated you guys for having gay couples. I would smack them upside the head if they did xP
(Kagu that would be me. But, you also have said that we are skirting the PG-13 boarder. Well that isn't true we fade out)

Furthermore; We don't even have a flagging system?

The only thing the moderators do if "alerted" about a certain thread is check it over to make sure it's not breaking the rules. If you guys aren't breking the rules, this thread is a'okay!

Nico said:
(Kagu that would be me. But, you also have said that we are skirting the PG-13 boarder. Well that isn't true we fade out)
"Also" means the first thing was said, which it was not.

And I ALSO. did not say that either. Star told me you guys were being flagged alot and I asked her about it, and she said you guys were skirting the lines. The Rp Mods have been told about your thread, but if they find nothing wrong then nothing is wrong.

Kagura said:
Furthermore; We don't even have a flagging system?
The only thing the moderators do if "alerted" about a certain thread is check it over to make sure it's not breaking the rules. If you guys aren't breking the rules, this thread is a'okay!
Yay! Haha

((Okay good! ^.^ Guys well just keep it here okay? If an admin like Kagura says we are pushing it too far then Ill personally make the PM with everyone okay? But I know each and everyone of us have been careful of not pushing it and literally say (Time skip) so well keep it here as usual =) Thank you Kagura! ))

Sock said:
jj9095 its just easier to make a PM. Can someone write out the names of everyone in the roleplay so I can make a PM?
((Sock since its my RP I would like to make the PM okay? If everyone votes to make it a PM then I will do it. Yes or no people?))

(I say yes, because I just feel uncomfortable with the fact that all of those guys are peeping in to our roleplay and making fun of it. :P . )

jj9095 said:
((Sock since its my RP I would like to make the PM okay? If everyone votes to make it a PM then I will do it. Yes or no people?))
And mine RP too. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back