Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jj9095 said:
"Jake is off with James as always." Iris moved and tugged Ash since he didn't notice the line moving. "He can transform and I cant so he just left me." She sighs and sees they are next for the ride. She looks around. "I actually have no idea what ride I just walked into. Any idea what the name is?" 

Bri looked at the ride and dragged all three boys in the line. "Guys I know which ones the nymphs are. Theres three of them. They have been following Rae and I and another one joined them when you two guys joined us. After this ride we need to split and quickly. Who has awesome powers? I dont think I should knock them out." 
((My Layla character is open if anyone wants to run into her))
"well" Rae snapped his fingers and 4 pairs of rose colored glasses appeared "Now to everyone else we will appear like their ideal person,That good enouggh?"

Nico pouted childishly "I'm not scared I just don't like heights." he sighed. He looked up at the rind and stomped to it ingoring Adri's last tease "I'll prove it!" he called.

((Okay since NO ONE is going to make it lol just keep enjoying yourselfs and before you leave go to BATMAN:the ride))

Lune walked around quietly, noting there was a nymph following her. She didn't care, she could lose her easily. With a sigh, Lune sat one the edge of a game and looked at the prizes. There was a large husky stuffed animal hanging above the game's basketball hoops. She took out some money, prepared to spend everything to get it.

Damian smiled softly at his boyfriend "We don't have to ride the big rides, we can ride the teacups or something. Maybe even get some food and talk." he said not wanting Jack to feel uncomfortable. (Sock)

Nico said:
Nico pouted childishly "I'm not scared I just don't like heights." he sighed. He looked up at the rind and stomped to it ingoring Adri's last tease "I'll prove it!" he called.
"Well that's fine just take these glasses with you,the nymphs wont recognize you with them on" he smiled sweetly and followed bri again

"Why is he always off with james" His eyes bulged "IS HE GAY?" then he furrowed his bbrow "I have no idea what ride this is"

(BACK AT THE RIDE)

"So gorgeous have you thought about my proposition" Eros was putting the moves on athena once again (The colors not working sorry)

"Then come on!"she told him, sticking her tongue out before she began to run to the ride.

Julie yelped as she felt her clothes switch and change. A mini skirt, leather jacket, and shirt that showed her stomach. She pointed at Loki,"This-"she gestured to herself"-is a one time thing."

Through his laughing, Loki replied "You pull it off, but if you say so, gorgeous." He put his arm around her shoulders and they continued to head to the ride.

Nico grinned and ran after her. He stopped at the line of the ride and sighed "I guess we'll have to wait."

dakup said:
"I know right, now last night, I know what I did was wrong, Im sorry. when I did that, and saw you crying, I thought about what you went through with emily. And I felt like your ex, but after thinking about what I did, I could only feel one thing, sorrow. I felt sorrow because I wrong the only person I ever cared about, after that I felt depression, then hatred at myself, then love, I never knew what that love was, just love. When I saw you holding your head up high, I felt something, I felt compassion for you. layla, I know its hard to love, I have been through a lot less then you, but I can't help but feel love for you. and I can't help but stop loving you.( while I was writing this I was listening to this [media]

[/media] )
Layla looked away. "So we're done right?" She breathes in and feels regret. "All I tried to do was make a good decision and everything I have done has been a total duck up." She holds her arms. "But who do I think I am? Being able to make everyone happy. Hmph. Its just a dream. You pick one or you loose all." Layla nods her head. "I learned my lesson." She looks at James. "I understand. I'm sorry." She gets out of the line and walks away. She turned into a squirrel and started to jump to different trees until there was no one around her and there couldn't possibly be a nymph around her. She saw a tree move slightly and frowned. She walked slowly backwards while looking at the tree and then turned into a bird and flew off with 100 other birds. I'm free...

jj9095 said:
Layla looked away. "So we're done right?" She breathes in and feels regret. "All I tried to do was make a good decision and everything I have done has been a total duck up." She holds her arms. "But who do I think I am? Being able to make everyone happy. Hmph. Its just a dream. You pick one or you loose all." Layla nods her head. "I learned my lesson." She looks at James. "I understand. I'm sorry." She gets out of the line and walks away. She turned into a squirrel and started to jump to different trees until there was no one around her and there couldn't possibly be a nymph around her. She saw a tree move slightly and frowned. She walked slowly backwards while looking at the tree and then turned into a bird and flew off with 100 other birds. I'm free...
(Soooo Layla's gone?)

"It's not funny..."Julie pouted, though her cheeks were pink. In a lower voice, she said,"At least the nymphs will probably mistake us for park characters." She poked his cheek,"But if you're gonna make me break out in song next, you better watch it." She then made a snipping gesture with her fingers.

Adriana stopped, out of breath, beside Nico. She looked up, seeing the ride inching up the hill. She motioned for Nico to follow her. "Excuse us,"she told the person in front of them,"Our friend is up ahead." The person moved away and Adri repeated herself over and over to the next person. 'By the time we get to the front, the ride will be waiting for us,'she told him

EDIT

"Okay okay, there goes my plan for a rendition of You Can't Stop the Beat." Loki laughed as she snipped the air.

Ronkaime said:
(Soooo Layla's gone?)
((Nope.))

Layla travels around with the birds for a bit and sees a flash of lightning and sighs. I know Zeus. I'm going. Layla talks to the birds and they fly right over BATMAN: the ride. Layla goes into a tree and turns back to her self. She walks the couple steps to be right on front of BATMAN and sees Athena.

Athena nods at Layla and points to where the portal is.

Layla enters the portal without a word and goes to her lonely dorm room. She sits on her bed staring off in space twisting her golden apple.

(So, its like. Skyler is bi, because hes like "I'LL SERIOUSLY DO NAYTHING THAT MOVES." Anyway, so its like. Alex BECOMES BI. AND. LIKE. BECOMES ALL LOVEY ON STYLES. I know it wont really work considering they're both my characters but it'll still be fun xD )

Sock said:
(So, its like. Skyler is bi, because hes like "I'LL SERIOUSLY DO NAYTHING THAT MOVES." Anyway, so its like. Alex BECOMES BI. AND. LIKE. BECOMES ALL LOVEY ON STYLES. I know it wont really work considering they're both my characters but it'll still be fun xD )
(OR Ash is so bummed that none of his relationships with girls turned out good that he becomes bi too!)

Ronkaime said:
"Well that's fine just take these glasses with you,the nymphs wont recognize you with them on" he smiled sweetly and followed bri again
"Why is he always off with james" His eyes bulged "IS HE GAY?" then he furrowed his bbrow "I have no idea what ride this is"

(BACK AT THE RIDE)

"So gorgeous have you thought about my proposition" Eros was putting the moves on athena once again (The colors not working sorry)
Briana put on the glasses feeling funny. She saw people look at her with love and took off the glasses. "This is not happening." She looks at Rae. "How come you haven't changed?"

Iris shrugged. "Best friends? I dont know ever since he cheated on me with Anna hes been acting kind of weird..."

Athena sees Eros sit next to her. "The outrageous proposition? That one? No."

Nico said:
Damian smiled softly at his boyfriend "We don't have to ride the big rides, we can ride the teacups or something. Maybe even get some food and talk." he said not wanting Jack to feel uncomfortable.
(Sock)

after layla left james went into his pocket and grabbed the locket, the one that he threw in the fire, it was a little melted but you could tell it was the locket, he opened it read the inscription. after reading it a tear went down his face. he got out of the line bumped back into the guy he was parading as and the tattoo formed back one to hi skin, sad and enraged a lions main began to grow around his head, then his skin turned yellow then into fur, then a full adult lion was roaming around that park, and the locket was visible on his front right paw, he began to attack anything and everything in sight, out of sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back