Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico said:
Nico chuckled "I like the way you think." He grinned. "Now where will we get firecrackers?" he asked and looked around.
Athena gave Nico and Adriana a look. "No firecrackers until after 12am." ((At this point like 12 since we havent even entered six flags lol))

Nico smiled and nodded "Okay Lady Athena." he said respectfully. He wasn't one to piss off Gods, well most Gods.

Ronkaime said:
Rae just glared back "You closed your heart not me,I didn't do anything but duck you" he smirked triumphantly
"Why I outta." Layla waked up to him and punched him the face. She walked back in line again and crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

Iris looked at Layla punch him with eyes wide open.

Briana gave Layla a look and took the brass knuckles from Eros and started to walk up to her with a pissed off face. She put on her brass knuckles and-

Athena stops Briana. "After the class. Not now. Layla sit. We need to talk. Everyone go through the portal."

Rae touched his face "All of that doesn't change the fact that I was your first,oh wait I wasn't your abusive husband was" with that he grabbed briana's hand and walked through the portal with her

Ash kind of lingered around wanting to make sure Layla was alright

Eros could see the exasperated expression on Athena's face and decided to take over for her "Alright class,Single file Rae no sex with strangers!,and have a good time everyone!" He turned to Athena "I'll be waiting for you at the batman gorgeous" He winked and stepped through the portal

james and jake walk through the portal. james "accedentaly" bump into someone else, his tattoo shifts over to the other guy."oh hey man sorry." the other man says No problem and walks off as he walks of he turns into james and james turns into a young and attractive hugh jackmen type person. "ah I see what you did, you made him look like you so you can look like someone else, brilliant!" jake said as he turned into a older black guy, in swim trunks and a white tank top.

Adriana tapped her bracelet,"I can probably turn this thing into a bird or somethin-" She was cut off by Athena's look. Adri pouted, taking Nico's hand as she led him to the portal. 'Super glue it is, then?'she sent him the message telepathically.

"You call me 'gorgeous' and 'beautiful' so much, I begin to think you don't know my name,"she teased. Though the compliments were nice... She tugged his hand as a way to tell him they should begin heading to the portal.

Nico let himself be dragged into the portal. He sighed and looked at his two enemies behind him looking like they where stone. He heard Adri in his head and answered back 'Got it!'

Ronkaime said:
Rae touched his face "All of that doesn't change the fact that I was your first,oh wait I wasn't your abusive husband was" with that he grabbed briana's hand and walked through the portal with her
Ash kind of lingered around wanting to make sure Layla was alright

Eros could see the exasperated expression on Athena's face and decided to take over for her "Alright class,Single file Rae no sex with strangers!,and have a good time everyone!" He turned to Athena "I'll be waiting for you at the batman gorgeous" He winked and stepped through the portal
Briana went into the portal with Rae not really caring about this stupid lesson anymore but just wanting to beat up Layla. "Wasn't that the girl from this morning? I cant believe she ducking punched you!" Briana punches her hand and closes her fist. "I WILL get her back for that." Briana starts walking around six flags. "UGH!"

Athena smiled at Eros and frowned at Ash. "Go wait for her on the other side of the portal." She looked back at Layla still frowning. "What the hell was that?"

Layla looked at Athena exasperated. "Hes ruining my life! He messed up my relationship with James AND Alex and just has to go screw everything up with Ash! Sure I am not in the mindset right now to date another person because its just not right in so many ways and hell I have ducked more people then Anna! The goddess of seduction! Really?!" Layla got up and started walking back and forth on front of Athena.

Athena sat there patiently watching her. "Tomorrow you will have a session with Rae and Eros and will work this out. Nicely. Tonight you will do your class and let your emotions go crazy later. Got it?"

Layla looked at her and gave up. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

Athena gave her a look.

"I meant. Yes ma'am!"

Athena pointed at the portal and Layla walked in.

On the way to the portal, Loki smirked at her. "Oh I know your name. Julie, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." With that, he led her through the portal to the park.

dakup said:
james and jake walk through the portal. james "accedentaly" bump into someone else, his tattoo shifts over to the other guy."oh hey man sorry." the other man says No problem and walks off as he walks of he turns into james and james turns into a young and attractive hugh jackmen type person. "ah I see what you did, you made him look like you so you can look like someone else, brilliant!" jake said as he turned into a older black guy, in swim trunks and a white tank top.
Iris looks at Jake and giggles. "I like your other look better." She looks down at herself and frowns. "I cant transform like that... I guess Ill have to see you later huh?"

Kyle waltz in causally. "Hey guys" He stretches and eats a piece of candy.

((Sorry Internet was Down))

jj9095 said:
Briana went into the portal with Rae not really caring about this stupid lesson anymore but just wanting to beat up Layla. "Wasn't that the girl from this morning? I cant believe she ducking punched you!" Briana punches her hand and closes her fist. "I WILL get her back for that." Briana starts walking around six flags. "UGH!"
Athena smiled at Eros and frowned at Ash. "Go wait for her on the other side of the portal." She looked back at Layla still frowning. "What the hell was that?"

Layla looked at Athena exasperated. "Hes ruining my life! He messed up my relationship with James AND Alex and just has to go screw everything up with Ash! Sure I am not in the mindset right now to date another person because its just not right in so many ways and hell I have ducked more people then Anna! The goddess of seduction! Really?!" Layla got up and started walking back and forth on front of Athena.

Athena sat there patiently watching her. "Tomorrow you will have a session with Rae and Eros and will work this out. Nicely. Tonight you will do your class and let your emotions go crazy later. Got it?"

Layla looked at her and gave up. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

Athena gave her a look.

"I meant. Yes ma'am!"

Athena pointed at the portal and Layla walked in.
"Bri calm down she's really not worth,I guess me and her were always meant to be enemies" he sighed oh well,Let's not waste tonight let's have fun

Ash walked through the portal and sighed "Jesus christ I'm the godling of all these things,but I can't get a ducking date"

jake and james begin to walk around. james keeps an eye on layla after he leaves the group. jake goes to the area near the batman, not the location but takes a seat within view of the meeting spot, hiding in plane sight.

Shiku said:
Kyle waltz in causally. "Hey guys" He stretches and eats a piece of candy.
((Sorry Internet was Down))
((We're having a class right now where everyone is going to six flags and needs to blend in with the mortals while loosing your tail gater, a nymph that you dont know it is in the crowd. At 12am meet on front of BATMAN: the ride in New Jersey. You can do whatever you want as long as by 12am when you meet you on front of batman there is no nymph behind you and you blended in fine.))

jj9095 said:
((We're having a class right now where everyone is going to six flags and needs to blend in with the mortals while loosing your tail gater, a nymph that you dont know it is in the crowd. At 12am meet on front of BATMAN: the ride in New Jersey. You can do whatever you want as long as by 12am when you meet you on front of batman there is no nymph behind you and you blended in fine.))
Kyle walks around and looks at the Rides."Man i'm gonna die after one ride.........But Who cares!" walks towards the newer rides

Ronkaime said:
"Bri calm down she's really not worth,I guess me and her were always meant to be enemies" he sighed oh well,Let's not waste tonight let's have fun
Ash walked through the portal and sighed "Jesus christ I'm the godling of all these things,but I can't get a ducking date"
Briana looks at Rae shocked. "Did you just call me Bri?"

Layla walks through the portal and goes in the shadows. When she leaves the shadows she was another girl with a red and black skirt, black tank top, black hair, and a piercing on her left eyebrow. She walked up to Ash. "Hey, you mind taking me around?" 

dakup said:
jake and james begin to walk around. james keeps an eye on layla after he leaves the group. jake goes to the area near the batman, not the location but takes a seat within view of the meeting spot, hiding in plane sight.
((Jake has a very annoying tendency to ignore Iris. D'= )) dakup

Iris watches Jake leave with James and sighs. She sees a rock and she kicks it out of her way. "Why cant I just be normal.." She starts to walk around all alone ((Actually Ronkaime why doesnt Ash walk around with Iris?))

Adriana grinned as they came to the other side of the portal. The sound of children laughing, people screaming, and the signature woosh! of rides cutting through air came to her ears. Adri released Nico's hand in order to take her bracelet off. She held it in her palm, concentrating on it. The bracelet wavered before it morphed into a small, golden bird. "I need you to get superglue,"she told it,"Can you do that?" The bird nodded before flapping its wings and flying away. Adri waved at her artifact before turning to Nico, her hands on her hips. "Alright! While we wait for it to come back, how about we go on some rides?"

"Just making sure you knew my name, lover boy,"Julie said as they came out on the other side of the portal. The noise was exceptionally loud to her and she winced. "How about we start on the small rides first."

jj9095 said:
Briana looks at Rae shocked. "Did you just call me Bri?"
Layla walks through the portal and goes in the shadows. When she leaves the shadows she was another girl with a red and black skirt, black tank top, black hair, and a piercing on her left eyebrow. She walked up to Ash. "Hey, you mind taking me around?" 

((Jake has a very annoying tendency to ignore Iris. D'= )) dakup

Iris watches Jake leave with James and sighs. She sees a rock and she kicks it out of her way. "Why cant I just be normal.." She starts to walk around all alone ((Actually Ronkaime why doesnt Ash walk around with Iris?))
(Wait Layla just approached ash but you want him to walk around with Iris? Im confusedd)

Rae looks at Briana and smiled "Yeah,Is Bri not a good thing?" he chuckled

Ash was stunned "Wow Apollo you work fast" He looked back at the girl "sure be my guest,but um who are you?"

"Your wish is my command, my dear." He said with a smile. Loki gestured to the park, "Lead the way."

(here Ronkaime I can take care of that.)

james follows layla and sees her walk on a ride he rushes to join her. "layla I know its you, It's me james, I need to talk to you."

Nico looked up as the bird flew away. He looked at Adri and sighed fiddling with the ring on his finger. "I guess we could, we do have to blend in after all." he said and looked at Adri "What ride do you want to go on first?"

Kyle Avoids all the rides and looks down." Why am i all alone this sucks more than mom pouring tea on my pants..." He finds a table and sits at it. " Can this day get any worst...."

Ronkaime said:
(Wait Layla just approached ash but you want him to walk around with Iris? Im confusedd)
Rae looks at Briana and smiled "Yeah,Is Bri not a good thing?" he chuckled

Ash was stunned "Wow Apollo you work fast" He looked back at the girl "sure be my guest,but um who are you?"
Briana blinked twice and gave Rae a kiss on the lips. "Bri is a great thing." She takes his hand and runs to the first huge and scary ride she sees. 
Layla looks at James hopeful. "Ssshh!" She sees how he looks and raises her eyebrow. "Clara is not amused." She points to herself. "What do you want stranger?"

Ash was enraged "You couldn't just come to me as you were?,you had to completely change your appearence are you that embarrassed to be seen with me? ugh I never knew you were so shallow" Ash walked off and saw iris "Hey" he said bitterly

Adriana looks around, turning in place. She spots a ride, a coaster, peaking over the rest. "That one,"she said, pointing at the highest hill of the ride.

Julie grabs a map from the nearest stand. "Um,"she muttered, scanning through the map. "How about Skull Mountain, a 'non-looping ride,'"she read. "It should be in that direction,"she pointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back