Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico said:
Damian remembered he still had the card in his wallet and dragged Jack with him to the portal with a grin. He stood in line and hummed his eyes shining. He then realized his boyfriend's warning to calm down "Sorry I've never been to an amusement park before." he said sheepishly.
(Repost Sock)

jj9095 said:
Layla pouted back at him and gave him the puppy dog eyes back. "Little old me?" She points at herself and then looks at him seriously. "Are you still dating Kat?"
"Honestly? I don't know she's never around,Is that even a relationship (ArtisticKwittyKat234),and I never stopped loving you so I was thinking about breaking up with her" Ash's eyes began to water and he looked away from her

"Also are you going to be staying in my dorm for now on?<I mean my bed is big enough but you know god of love sex beauty here" he chuckled

(Well Zeus and Apollo had a struggle for power at one point so why not)

((Before Eros showed up!)) Briana looks at Rae likes hes crazy. "I plan on staying in MY dorm room. And whoever else the chick is that lives there as wells dorm room."

james finally finished thinking about his plan, he was going to follow layla and ash, and when they get close to a two seater ride, he would change shape, and interveen, and take layla on the ride and talk to her there. one place that two people could talk alone.

Ronkaime said:
Eros sighed exasperated "And finally your favorite memory"
Briana saw herself kick a dude in the balls for the time and beat him up. She started laughing insanely. "Next?" She said smiling again.

jj9095 said:
Briana saw herself kick a dude in the balls for the time and beat him up. She started laughing insanely. "Next?" She said smiling again.
Eros was repulsed and then looked at Rae with the "Really?" face "Now reach into the mirror and pull out your spear" 

jj9095 said:
"Also are you going to be staying in my dorm for now on?<I mean my bed is big enough but you know god of love sex beauty here" he chuckled
(Well Zeus and Apollo had a struggle for power at one point so why not)

((Before Eros showed up!)) Briana looks at Rae likes hes crazy. "I plan on staying in MY dorm room. And whoever else the chick is that lives there as wells dorm room."
"o-oh okay" rae twiddled his thumbs when eros came over

Adriana smirked,"What do you have in mind?" Aw, mischief. When was the last time she did a good prank? When they tried to do one on Jack and everything went to hell? Well, she was over that now and it was time to go back to the old bump and grind.

Julie looked down at their hands. She seemed to have grown accustomed to the gesture, though didn't find any romantic feelings. She looked back at Loki,"Two heads are better than one, eh?"

Nico hummed and thought for a moment "Maybe put superglue in one of the ride seats?" he said. Sure it was amateur but still fun none the less. (savagePEST)

Ronkaime said:
"Honestly? I don't know she's never around,Is that even a relationship (ArtisticKwittyKat234),and I never stopped loving you so I was thinking about breaking up with her" Ash's eyes began to water and he looked away from her
Layla looks at Ash with her mouth open. "Oh nuhuh. This is not happening." She slaps herself in the face and opens and closes her eyes. She covers her ears and looks at him again. "Okay can you just repeat what you just said please? I'm pretty sure I heard wrong."

"I never stopped loving you,Is that what you wanted to hear? Well it's true Layla I never stopped loving you this whole time" Ash's eyes were filled with passion determined to get his feelings across to layla

Ronkaime said:
Eros was repulsed and then looked at Rae with the "Really?" face "Now reach into the mirror and pull out your spear" 

"o-oh okay" rae twiddled his thumbs when eros came over
Briana looks at the mirror. "A spear huh?" Briana smiles devilishly. She reaches in and takes the spear. She closes her eyes smiling feeling triumphant. "Am I done master?"

Loki smirked and nodded, "Definitely better than one, especially since yours is both clever and gorgeous."

Ronkaime said:
"I never stopped loving you,Is that what you wanted to hear? Well it's true Layla I never stopped loving you this whole time" Ash's eyes were filled with passion determined to get his feelings across to layla
Layla looked at Ash and furrows her brows. "Okay this is a very cruel joke! I JUST got dumped by two guys pretty much and I REALLY dont want to be hearing this! Now let me try this again." Layla turns around for a couple seconds and shakes off her anger. She turns around again and smiles. "Hey Ash, hows it going?"

jj9095 said:
Briana looks at the mirror. "A spear huh?" Briana smiles devilishly. She reaches in and takes the spear. She closes her eyes smiling feeling triumphant. "Am I done master?"
"Yup all done,but your going to want to change the spears shape if your trying to fit in,I suggest a necklace or earings perhaps?" Eros turned to Athena "Mind if I come with beautiful?"

jake goes over to james "hey man how are you going to get those nymph things off your back." james smiles and gives a laugh." oh you'll see, it will be amazing."

jj9095 said:
Layla looked at Ash and furrows her brows. "Okay this is a very cruel joke! I JUST got dumped by two guys pretty much and I REALLY dont want to be hearing this! Now let me try this again." Layla turns around for a couple seconds and shakes off her anger. She turns around again and smiles. "Hey Ash, hows it going?"
Ash looked at her completely confused "What is your problem,Why won't you just let anybody love you?" Asj's eyes began to water again

Ronkaime said:
Ash looked at her completely confused "What is your problem,Why won't you just let anybody love you?" Asj's eyes began to water again
Layla looks at his face and freezes. She looks at Eros quickly and sees him watching. She sighs. "Because I'm just going to hurt you Ash... That seems to be like the thing I do... You were in a great relationship with Kat and her and I just started to like each other and I don't want her to start hating me and Rae to try beating me up about this again and I have had a hell of a week and having another guy on my ass about being with me is not the answer. Right now I need to be comforted not seduced." 

Ronkaime said:
"Yup all done,but your going to want to change the spears shape if your trying to fit in,I suggest a necklace or earings perhaps?" Eros turned to Athena "Mind if I come with beautiful?"
Briana looked at him with a face and looked at herself. "I'm not exactly a jewelry person."

Layla goes up to Eros. "Eros! Make this god damn golden apple into a bracelet PLEASE. A simple one with the clip holding it together being the feathering apple."

"Hmm, that just might work,"she said, thinking it over. "How about we throw some firecrackers under a ride before it starts? Making them close the ride while the people are on it,"she added.

"I have a beautiful head?"she teased,"Usually a guy would talk about a girl's eyes or whatever."

"That's exactly why I was here" he shouted "I saw you having a hard time and i-----" Ash was cut off by Rae "It's no use Ash she closed her heart no nobody's getting in there"

"Well, I love it all that I can't pick just one thing." Loki winked at Julie. It was true, he couldn't pick his favorite thing about her, he loved it all.

jj9095 said:
Layla looks at his face and freezes. She looks at Eros quickly and sees him watching. She sighs. "Because I'm just going to hurt you Ash... That seems to be like the thing I do... You were in a great relationship with Kat and her and I just started to like each other and I don't want her to start hating me and Rae to try beating me up about this again and I have had a hell of a week and having another guy on my ass about being with me is not the answer. Right now I need to be comforted not seduced." 

Briana looked at him with a face and looked at herself. "I'm not exactly a jewelry person."

Layla goes up to Eros. "Eros! Make this god damn golden apple into a bracelet PLEASE. A simple one with the clip holding it together being the feathering apple."
Eros looks at Layla like she's crazy and turns his attention back to Briana "Then how about brass knuckles?" he then turned his attention to Layla and touched the apple "You are so rude,but here you go begone now"

Ronkaime said:
"That's exactly why I was here" he shouted "I saw you having a hard time and i-----" Ash was cut off by Rae "It's no use Ash she closed her heart no nobody's getting in there"
Layla gave Rae a look of hatred. One of these days I hope he gets beat up or his stupid heart broken. He has NO ducking idea what I'm feeling.

Nico chuckled "I like the way you think." He grinned. "Now where will we get firecrackers?" he asked and looked around. (savagePEST)

Ronkaime said:
Eros looks at Layla like she's crazy and turns his attention back to Briana "Then how about brass knuckles?" he then turned his attention to Layla and touched the apple "You are so rude,but here you go begone now"
Layla chuckles at Eros and turns around. "Thank you!" She gets back in line looking at her cute new bracelet. "Lovin' it!"

Briana smiled and put her hand out. "Brass knuckles it is."

jj9095 said:
Layla gave Rae a look of hatred. One of these days I hope he gets beat up or his stupid heart broken. He has NO ducking idea what I'm feeling.
Rae just glared back "You closed your heart not me,I didn't do anything but duck you" he smirked triumphantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back