Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((http://www.sixflags.com/national/index.aspx <-- For anyone that doesn't know what it is and wants to know the area))

Athena smiles and holds her hand out to silence everyone. "Each of you must blend in with mortals just as I will. You are allowed to ride whatever rides you want and mix in." She waits a couple more seconds for everyone to stop talking again.

(Its just really bothersome, I considered this a somewhat advanced roleplay and now I'm like .0. *Tear*)

[[ And we're back to quick posts again D: ]]

Adriana grinned at the boy,"Well, there's a first time for anything, right?" She pointed at herself,"I'm Adriana, by the way. But everybody calls me Adri." She then turned her attention to Athena, bouncing on her heels in excitement.

Julie looked up at Loki, giving him a small smile. "Yeah, guess I should have brought some along,"she said,"How long do these hangovers last anyway?" She looked over at Athena.

Damian smiled and squeezed Jack's hand "This is going to be so fun." he said to Jack with a wide smile. He was bouncing on his heels like a excited child. (Sock)

jj9095 said:
((http://www.sixflags.com/national/index.aspx <-- For anyone that doesn't know what it is and wants to know the area))
Athena smiles and holds her hand out to silence everyone. "Each of you must blend in with mortals just as I will. You are allowed to ride whatever rides you want and mix in." She waits a couple more seconds for everyone to stop talking again.
(Pero like isn't this unfair for the former mortal students ?)

"Different for every person, dear. Here," He handed her some aspirin he kept on him. Playing loud music, you tend to get migraines and Loki learned to always come prepared.

"Briana spend the day with me in the park okay?" Rae pouted cutely

Ash just kind of stood there and sighed "I think I'm going to need a new girlfriend"

Nico said:
Damian smiled and squeezed Jack's hand "This is going to be so fun." he said to Jack with a wide smile. He was bouncing on his heels like a excited child.
(Reposting since things are going fast Sock)

((Ive actually never been to six flags but its my dream to go ^.^ I have an annual pass to disney this year ((DISNEY QUEST RULES))and had one for universal studios last year and the year before that was sea world lol))

Iris smiles and jumps up and down clapping. "IM IN HEAVEN!" She screams and starts running around the gym until she tires herself out. "Okay" She breaths heavily. "Im good." She sits down with her hand on her chest tired and lays back. "Bad idea Iris."

Layla looks at a window of the top of the gym and holds her head up by putting it on her fist. She takes out her golden apple and starts taking it in the air.

((Oye! Ronkaime! Find out what Briana and Daniel (the new kids) gifts are and give it to them before they go PLEASE!))

Briana looks at Rae. "Oops! Im sorry!" She moves her hand over his arm softly. "Sorry arm!"

Ronkaime said:
"Briana spend the day with me in the park okay?" Rae pouted cutely
Ash just kind of stood there and sighed "I think I'm going to need a new girlfriend"
((Laylas open lol))

Briana looks at him. "Well you're kind of my only friend here and Im not good at mixing in with the crowd so sure."

Jack rolled his eyes and quieted Damian with a kiss. "Calm down." He placed his head on Damian's shoulder, sighing. (MY GIRL DOG PIPER HUMPS MY GIRL DOG RIELY'S NECK WHEN SHE GETS EXCITED. WHAT THE F*CK? xD I JUST NOTICED IT.)

Styles sighed, rubbing his head. He kissed Lune and slid his hand into hers. Alex draped his arm over Styles shoulder. "WELL, Lets get this show on the road."

[[ It would also help to put your character's name in your posts ^^ ]]

"Thanks,"she told Loki, taking the aspirin. She popped them in her mouth, using her saliva as a way to get it down. She sighed,"I hope mine doesn't take long to go."

Damian smiled softly and kissed Jack back and pulled away with a pout. "Okay." he said grinning again. (Sock)

Daniel : " I agree lets go it might be fun for me going to 6 flags."

( I'm going to be putting my name before statements and such so guys can remember my name,

[[ jj9095 Which park are we basing the trip on? Like, is the portal taking us to Texas or California, etc? ]]

"'Might?'"Adriana looked at the new kid (Daniel) with a grin,"It will be."

jj9095 said:
((Laylas open lol))
Briana looks at him. "Well you're kind of my only friend here and Im not good at mixing in with the crowd so sure."
"Also are you going to be staying in my dorm for now on?<I mean my bed is big enough but you know god of love sex beauty here" he chuckled

(Well Zeus and Apollo had a struggle for power at one point so why not)

Ash walked up to Layla "Hey girl I haven't seen you in a really long time,what's new?"

(actually I have a plan jj, If I might, and six flags there is one in new jersey)

james looks out the window to see a bit of light being let in like a new day has come.

jake goes over to iris."hey babe you wanna go and be my partner there?"

Lune smirked, playing with Skyler's now short hair. "Nice to see you again Alex, even if you did make my boyfriend cut his hair." After she had gotten over the initial shock and amusement of messing with his hair, she rested her head on Alex's arm which was draped around Skyler's shoulders.

Loki squeezed her hand gently, "Shouldn't be too long, beautiful. Just try and forget about it alright?"

Athena continues. "There are nymphs all around six flags and they each will be watching every single one of you to make sure you do a good job in staying hidden. At some point you need to lose the nymph by using a power of yours by transforming, sleeping powder, etc. You have to be able to lose them before 11pm tonight ((Central time)) and meet up on front of BATMAN: The ride where I will be. The nymphs do not know where you are supposed to be meeting and you cannot say it while in the park." Athena looks at all of them with a serious face and then smiles. "Now line up on front of the portal for I can give each of you your bracelets that will allow you to ride whatever you want and hopefully you still have my credit card to buy anything you would like to eat. Please make sure you have your special item that Eros gave you and last but not least. Have fun!" 

savagePEST said:
[[ jj9095 Which park are we basing the trip on? Like, is the portal taking us to Texas or California, etc? ]]
"'Might?'"Adriana looked at the new kid (Daniel) with a grin,"It will be."
((Uuuuhh im going to say the Georgia one? I heard that one is the second largest one and I dont know what the first one is ^.^))

dakup said:
(actually I have a plan jj, If I might, and six flags there is one in new jersey)
james looks out the window to see a bit of light being let in like a new day has come.

jake goes over to iris."hey babe you wanna go and be my partner there?"
Iris smiles at Jake and nodds her head dramatically. "Okay seriously did someone spike my drink in the coffee shop?! IM WAY TOO EXCITED!"

((dakup do whatever you want but lets all please be happy for ONCE in one orf my classes xP))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back