Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((ThatFatsoHachi please try to get used to how we RP here. Third person, quotations when we talk, italics when we talk in our heads, etc. just look and see =) Most RPs do it this way))

Athena looked at each student and smiled. "Children. We are going to six flags today." Athena waits patiently as some students freak out.

Iris looked at Athena and jumped up fist pumping. "I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!"

Briana looked at Athena and crossed her arms smiling. "I like this school already. I hope all classes are like this."

Layla smiled and then frowned thinking about Emily when she took her to six flags. She sat down and sighed. "I need help." ((Emily is her daughter that died before she came to this school))

Damian looked at Athena like a kid who was given his favorite candy "Six flags? Awesome!" he said excitedly.

[[ Hey Hachi :3 Your character and mine can be eyepatch buddies ]]

Adriana gasped as Athena said they were going to Six Flags. She joined in with the screaming and jumping around. She looked at the boy, apparently a new kid, when he asked what Six Flags was. She gripped him by the shoulders,"You don't know what Six Flags is?" ThatFatsoHachi

Julie noticed someone she never saw in the school before. What caught her attention was his eye patch. Sub-consciously, she touched her own, wondering what he had under his. Her headache returned as the room filled with the sound of screaming students. She touched her forehead, cursing under her breath.

Ronkaime said:
Rae noticed Bri and ran right over "Hey hot stuff what's new?" he said while flipping his hair
Briana looks at him and shakes her head. "First time in class. I'm actually excited!" She punches him on the arm lightly (to her) showing him her excitement.

james and jake start going fu*king crazy. yelling out wahoo and YYYEEEEAAAHHHHHOOOOOO. like a crazy redneck.

jj9095 said:
Briana looks at him and shakes her head. "First time in class. I'm actually excited!" She punches him on the arm lightly (to her) showing him her excitement.
Rae falls onto the grown "OUCH,why are you so strong?" Rae rubbed his arms

Ash jumped up and down (Who wants to be ash's partner while in the park?)

"Need more meds, beautiful?" Loki asked quietly. He knew this would not be good for her hangover at all. As reassurances, he squeezed her hand gently.

"Roller coasters, rides, and whatever else,"Adriana told the student (ThatFatsoHachi),"Can't believe you've never been there." She knocked her fist gently on his head,"Been living under a rock, have you?"

[[ Last time - and only time - I've been to Six Flags was when I was like 7 or something. I'm a Universal Studios kid now. ]]

james looks at the new kid."today is a test, shape shifting, which is what we are practicing on. plus we get to ride some amazing rides, and play some games." (dude I get your new, but try using proper grammer, and god knows IM not the best at that, but at least try.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back